Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/31/2005 8:48:05 AM EDT
...that people wash off the damn bar of soap when they're done with it?

If I wanted to drag somebody's short-n-curlies across my face, I'd get a girlfriend and ask her not to shave. It's soap. It's supposed to be clean, and it shouldn't look like it's in desperate need of a shave.

Goddamn, people, especially if you're hairy, just do everybody in your family a favor and take 2 seconds to rinse your pubes off the soap! It's not time-consuming! If you don't, it just makes it worse for the next person, because when soap dries, the hair fuckin' takes root or something! I don't want to have to take 5 minutes of my shower experience washing off your smeg-coated body hair.

I don't wanna wash myself with a damn tribble. I want to use nice, clean soap. Next time somebody leaves their disgusting ass-hairs on my soap, I'm going to cut off a nice chunk of my pubes and put it on theirs.

Maybe I should just switch to body-wash.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:48:57 AM EDT
or you could just buy your own soap and get a soap case for it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:49:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MagKnightX:
...that people wash off the damn bar of soap when they're done with it?

If I wanted to drag somebody's short-n-curlies across my face, I'd get a girlfriend and ask her not to shave. It's soap. It's supposed to be clean, and it shouldn't look like it's in desperate need of a shave.

Goddamn, people, especially if you're hairy, just do everybody in your family a favor and take 2 seconds to rinse your pubes off the soap! It's not time-consuming! If you don't, it just makes it worse for the next person, because when soap dries, the hair fuckin' takes root or something! I don't want to have to take 5 minutes of my shower experience washing off your smeg-coated body hair.

I don't wanna wash myself with a damn tribble. I want to use nice, clean soap. Next time somebody leaves their disgusting ass-hairs on my soap, I'm going to cut off a nice chunk of my pubes and put it on theirs.

Maybe I should just switch to body-wash.

You share soap?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:51:32 AM EDT
God I hope he's not serious.....
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:51:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:52:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By coondog:
You share soap?

I'm 18. I'm still living with my family. We have 1 shower while the other's broken.

Of course I share soap.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:53:00 AM EDT
short and curlies make the soap scrub better, sort of like stringy lava soap
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:53:05 AM EDT

You share soap?

I'm 18. I'm still living with my family. We have 1 shower while the other's broken.

Of course I share soap.

Ever heard of a wash cloth?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:55:29 AM EDT
Go get a bottle of Bath and Body Works Body Wash

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:57:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2005 8:59:07 AM EDT by pcsutton]

You share soap?

Of course I share soap.

Eeeewwwwwwwwww! Narrrrrrley! Get yer own bar of soap, Dude! You can do it!

You don't share towels and wash cloths too.......do you?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:58:41 AM EDT
Screw the shower. A quick spray of brake cleaner and a couple of shop rags and you're all set.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:58:51 AM EDT
Or have the whole family shave.Make a party out of it."Here Mom,let me get that"
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:01:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dave15:
Or have the whole family shave.Make a party out of it."Here Mom,let me get that"

Incest, the dandy little game that the whole family can enjoy
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:04:16 AM EDT
Buy a loofa and the cheap bottle of body cleanser at Wal-Mart. Total cost of investment: under $3.00.

If $3 worth not dragging someone else's pubes across your face? You decide.
Top Top