Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 8:48:05 AM EDT
...that people wash off the damn bar of soap when they're done with it?

If I wanted to drag somebody's short-n-curlies across my face, I'd get a girlfriend and ask her not to shave. It's soap. It's supposed to be clean, and it shouldn't look like it's in desperate need of a shave.

Goddamn, people, especially if you're hairy, just do everybody in your family a favor and take 2 seconds to rinse your pubes off the soap! It's not time-consuming! If you don't, it just makes it worse for the next person, because when soap dries, the hair fuckin' takes root or something! I don't want to have to take 5 minutes of my shower experience washing off your smeg-coated body hair.

I don't wanna wash myself with a damn tribble. I want to use nice, clean soap. Next time somebody leaves their disgusting ass-hairs on my soap, I'm going to cut off a nice chunk of my pubes and put it on theirs.

Maybe I should just switch to body-wash.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#1]
or you could just buy your own soap and get a soap case for it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...that people wash off the damn bar of soap when they're done with it?

If I wanted to drag somebody's short-n-curlies across my face, I'd get a girlfriend and ask her not to shave. It's soap. It's supposed to be clean, and it shouldn't look like it's in desperate need of a shave.

Goddamn, people, especially if you're hairy, just do everybody in your family a favor and take 2 seconds to rinse your pubes off the soap! It's not time-consuming! If you don't, it just makes it worse for the next person, because when soap dries, the hair fuckin' takes root or something! I don't want to have to take 5 minutes of my shower experience washing off your smeg-coated body hair.

I don't wanna wash myself with a damn tribble. I want to use nice, clean soap. Next time somebody leaves their disgusting ass-hairs on my soap, I'm going to cut off a nice chunk of my pubes and put it on theirs.

Maybe I should just switch to body-wash.

You share soap?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:51:32 AM EDT
[#3]
God I hope he's not serious.....
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:51:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You share soap?

I'm 18. I'm still living with my family. We have 1 shower while the other's broken.

Of course I share soap.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:53:00 AM EDT
[#6]
short and curlies make the soap scrub better, sort of like stringy lava soap
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You share soap?

I'm 18. I'm still living with my family. We have 1 shower while the other's broken.

Of course I share soap.

Ever heard of a wash cloth?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Go get a bottle of Bath and Body Works Body Wash

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You share soap?

Of course I share soap.

Eeeewwwwwwwwww! Narrrrrrley!  Get yer own bar of soap, Dude! You can do it!

You don't share towels and wash cloths too.......do you?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Screw the shower. A quick spray of brake cleaner and a couple of shop rags and you're all set.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Or have the whole family shave.Make a party out of it."Here Mom,let me get that"
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:01:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Or have the whole family shave.Make a party out of it."Here Mom,let me get that"

Incest, the dandy little game that the whole family can enjoy
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Buy a loofa and the cheap bottle of body cleanser at Wal-Mart.  Total cost of investment: under $3.00.

If $3 worth not dragging someone else's pubes across your face?  You decide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top