Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#1]
MMmmmm KFC good stuff.  So is veal.  Nothing like nice young cow.

Seriously though they are goddamned chickens!  Their brains are about the size of a grub who cares if they are mistreated.  Not any different than farm raised catfish.

Damn I am hungry.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry to revive a dead thread. . . but I think we should all sign up to get active.

Mostly I just want the stickers as a novelty item and as free target pasters, the posters would make great target backers (turn the around so you don' have to look at whatever graphic is on there), the leaflets. . . well I guess if you have hamsters or birds or something you could line their cages with them.  

I think this is a win win situation. . . they get a fake name and real address. . . and send you lots of junk at their expense. . . I'm all for it. . .

Would be beyond funny if PETA all of a sudden had 10k Arfcommers in their ranks.

Now that I think about it, it would be funny. Heck we did an ammoy buy. Lets do a PETA enlistment.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I watched the videos on the peta website and that is definetly the wrong way to raise chickens, cows, pigs, turkeys, ect. and it was cruel the way they slaughtered them. That is not the way it is supposed to be done.

I have been contemplating on becoming a vegetarian. After watching that, I think I will. At least until I can get my own farm and raise my own animals the right way.

I watched the videos also and was appalled!!! There was no follow through when wacking the baby seal. They need to keep their heads down and swing through the hit!

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Stupid is stupid does
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I watched the videos on the peta website and that is definetly the wrong way to raise chickens, cows, pigs, turkeys, ect. and it was cruel the way they slaughtered them. That is not the way it is supposed to be done.

I have been contemplating on becoming a vegetarian. After watching that, I think I will. At least until I can get my own farm and raise my own animals the right way.

Lemme guess, you live in Anchorage, right?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I saw the PETA videos, too. That is some disturbed stuff right there. have

ETA-After all the crap the animals go through, they probably love getting killed!

Pig squels=*aliens* KILL ME! *aliens*
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Pig squels=*aliens* KILL ME! *aliens*

Great mental imagery. . .
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#12]

PWN3D!!!

I'm always amazed that people only raise a fuss when it comes to mammals and avians. I never hear about any PETA protesting the sale of RAID or mosquito repellent. 'Skeeters gotta eat too, why should PETA allow people to deny the blood suckers a meal?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
. . . If they're in favor of the humane killing of animals why did they sue KFC for what they alleged Pilgrim's Pride did?

Pilgrim's Pride. . .that's only a few miles from here

The plant was much better when it used to be Wampler-Longacre. . . better products. . . they had killer marinated turkey burgers.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#14]
There's a huge difference between cruelty to animals and killing for food.

People have been killing animals for food since the beginning of time.  Cruelty to animals is like putting a rubber band around a cat and leaving it there.(Happened to my cat who was a shelter cat.)

Now if you're going to not choose to eat meat then that's your perogative.  Your opinion is your opinion but don't force it on the rest of us.  

Edit-I consider my pets as members of the family.  Sorry if that sounds corny but that's what we do.  

Farm animals aren't people.  They're farm animals.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#15]
When my kids were growing up, I pointed out to them, that all they had to do was
compete with this guy.

They are doing well.

GM

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
When my kids were growing up, I pointed out to them, that all they had to do was
compete with this guy.

They are doing well.

GM

to your kids!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#17]
what a dumbass
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
tinypic.com/k2bm39.jpg

I love that cartoon!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/buttons/180-license.jpg

Bet Mom & Pop are proud!

sheesh...

Look, even his license says he has no class!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/buttons/180-license.jpg

Bet Mom & Pop are proud!

sheesh...

Look, even his license says he has no class!

Edit-[liberalwacko mode-on]He's just misunderstood.  Leave him alone, he's not doing anything wrong.  You should just support him.[liberalwacko mode-off]

Are we feeling the sarcasm yet?
Good thing VA has the most ARFCOMMERS on record...
according to their HTF.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

"I'm sure Chris can't wait 'till KFC stops torturing chickens so he can change his name back," the actress said in a statement, adding that the chicken abuse "is awful and has to stop."

[Cartman] Chickenlover!!! [/Cartman]

Seriously, those PETA idioys need to be stopped.
They are destroying our wool industry over in the States and Europe because many of our sheep farmers engage in muelsing.
What is muelsing, I hear you ask?

*WARNING: DISGUSTING DESCRIPTION AHEAD!*

Well, in Australia, we have alot of flies. Lots and lots and lots. Also, sheep that poo. Lots and lots and lots. Some of that poo gets caught on the wool, and that attracts flies. The flies then lay eggs in the wool, which hatch, and the lavae burrow into flesh around the anus and hindquarters. The sheep gets nasty infections, attracting more flies, and the sheep dies in horrible agony. This is called "Fly strike"
Muesling is where the farmer cuts away some of the flesh around the anus, allowing the poo to fall out cleaner and preventing the wool from growing. It saves alot of unnesessary suffering on the part of the sheep, and alot of money on the part of the farmer.

There are other, more "humane" ways of preventing flystrike, but they are somewhat more expensive, especially when you consider that most of the little baby lambs dont stay on the farm too long, but head to the slaughter house. They ones that are raised for wool growing are different, but even then you have to apply the humane treatment repeatedly over the course of the sheep's life.

PETA forced beneton and Ralph Lauren to stop using Australian wool. Both were VERY big customers. Alot of our farmers had to cave in or go under.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
"I'm sure Chris can't wait 'till KFC stops torturing chickens so he can change his name back," the actress said in a statement, adding that the chicken abuse "is awful and has to stop."

Pam, they are f*cking chickens.

Get over it.

I need to change my name to "Idiotsneedtobebeatenwithastick.com" until people stop being stupid.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:19:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'd rather have a KFC breast the pammys skanky hepC ridden one. I eat a KFC meal right in front of ol kruwl chicken boy, MMMMMMMM all the way.

Mmmm! Mmmmm!

The cruelty makes the chicken that much jucier!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:57:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted: "People don't believe me at first when I tell them my name, but it never fails to spark a discussion," Garnett, er, KentuckyFriendCruelty.com, said in a statement. "Many vow to boycott KFC after I explain the company's indifference to cruelty to animals."

Norfolk, Va.-based PETA's complaints against KFC stem from video footage shot last year recording alleged mistreatment of birds at a Pilgrim's Pride Corp. plant in Moorefield, W.Va. The plant is a KFC supplier.

I apologize profusely that those PETA kooks are HQ'ed here in VA. In order to make amends, I will order a meal from the local KFC.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top