Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2001 12:38:34 PM EDT
Just curious as to what the value of a rifle of mine is. I have a guy interested in buying it, as is, with all the do dads on it. Here's the rifle....

Bushmaster pre-ban lower.....99%
Bushmaster M4 upper..........99%
ACOG NSN 4x..................99%
Bushmaster Fiberlite telestock
Knights 600m Flip-up rear sight
Knights RAS w/ vert. grip

Thanks for the numbers. Ihave an idea, but just felt like getting objective opinions.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
About $50.  But since you're a fellow board member, I'll give you $55 for it.

Actually. I don't have a clue about its value.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Having the ACOG and the Knights flip up rear sight really lower its value. I could give you $100 cash but you would probably have to include 3-30 round mags and some ammo.

Seriously, it sounds like a real nice setup,
Do you have any pictures of it?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless you REALLY need the money don't sell. It will be worth a lot more in a few years. Sounds like a nice setup that I would sure hate to get rid of.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I probably wont sell it. I was just wondering about it's value though.

Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok,

Figure about $1000 for the pre-ban Bushy Lower.
$450 for the M-4 upper.
$70 for the Telestock
$100 (? not real sure as I have not priced them lately) for the Knights Flip Up Sight.
$300 for the RAS.
$500 for the ACOG.

The gun is worth about $2400.

Unfortunately, with it all bundled together, you would probably get about $1800 for it in a reasonably fast sale ($2k if it sits for a while).  Better to part out the thing if you ever want to sell it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top