Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2001 2:49:03 PM EDT
Funny you should mention it. MAIL CALL! He wrote me another letter, which I received today, this time using the USPS for delivery, and I quote:

"ARMEGEDON" (SIC)
"Kurt
Suicide by proxy---
Before Officer Bret XXXXXX was relieved of duty-he gave you and Eric up. S.C.S.D. & the F.D.L.E. & the A.T.F. have detailed files on both of you. The parts from the short barreled M-16 have been traced. They are also now is the possession of a sawed of Chinese dbl. brl (XXX, unlegible).
If you would to surrender you can. Chief Investigator Ray Velboom 800-358-5306 (over)
If you and Eric will pay me the money you owe me (all of it) I can help you. If not "Armagedon."
Eric would like to see you eliminated. He has told me as much on several occasions. 'The one with all the toys in the end wins"
Tell Eric to enjoy 'Bike Week' you never know which one will be your last.
Also you are being looked at for Domestic Vidence & Child abuse. Thank Jackie for all of her cooperation
The Rage
_________

------------------------------------------------
SO, How was your day? My take on this is....If ANYTHING Happens to me or my family....ANYTHING bad, he won't BELIEVE what happens next! Maybe he's looking for a way out...

Kurt/KKF
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, that guy is even nuttier than I thought. [%|]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF is that about? Sounds like that nut needs to lay off the pipe.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought I had problems. Suggest stashing your family, pets, and most of your stuff at a friends house out in the boondocks for now.
A BP Vest might be a good idea too.
Good luck and WTF caused this?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top