Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:23:53 PM EDT
If Mexico opposes it so strongly, it must be a good idea.

also
I heard that the US is helping build a wall between Haiti and the Dominican Republic

but Chertoff says that a wall won't work

sounds like doublespeak

is there a precedent for placing the US military down there with shoot to kill orders?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#2]
After a lot of debate, I am starting to believe that the fence between the US and Mexico is going to happen. There is just too much leakage of illegals into the US.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
When your enemy (and make no mistake about it, Fox *IS* an enemy of the United States) becomes irate, pissed and demands that you NOT do something, what should you do?

Yup, build the fucking thing.  

Hey Vincente!

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
The popular argument against a fence along the Mexican border is cost.

I know how to finance this project without adding one cent to the Federal budget - divert money for fences along the "limited access" interstate highways in the US.

Stop and picture the thousands upon thousands of miles of fence along our interstates.  Even if the cost of an effective border fence is 10 times the cost of a highway fence, the project is easy.  The long border fences between the USSR and China are another example of the project's viability.

I would build two fences leaning into Mexico on top of a concrete curtain 10 to 20 feet deep (below grade).

If I was Emporer, they would be built a mile t'other side of the Rio Grande and the surveyed border.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd build a barrier to put Rommel's Atlantic Wall to shame.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Lets build a nuclear power plant for the fence !
Do it for the children !
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Lets build a nuclear power plant for the fence out of nuclear waste !
Do it for the children !

Fixed it for you.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Airwolf

Quoted:
Lets build a nuclear power plant for the fence out of nuclear waste !
Do it for the children !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed it for you.

And why do you want to waste all of that good nuclear waste on that, We could sell it to
France for there home heating needs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top