Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 10:54:28 AM EDT
I was a Christmas present, the HP 8750 Professional photo printer.....bow down to me slaves or my colorful 13x19" prints will slay thee.

Other than the fact that the 13x19 paper is $60 for 25 sheets this thing is great and I highly recomend you all go and spend the $500 to get one, that is if you like taking pictures and printing 13x19 prints

Oh, and did I mention it's friggin huge
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:01:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Cripes.  How much for ink, or toner, or whatever is uses?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#2]
It's not that bad, I haven't checked the prices yet. Oh yeah, it uses 9 different inks

I'm making some huge prints right now of some outdoor/nature scenes. It takes about 3-4minutes to print a 13x19 sized print, a little to long for some.

All of my pics are taken with my digital rebel so I really get to take full advantage of the 6.3mpxs.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#3]
$60 isn't that bad for paper.  Is it an inkjet, or a dye-sub?  I just started looking for a photo printer, and right now I'm looking hard at Canon.  This is near blasphemy, as all of my gear is Nikon :)  How do you like it, and more specifically, what do you like most about it, and dislike about it?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I predict a fundraiser for LArifleMAN/HP.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#5]
The only thing I have a problem with is that the paper has to be loaded in upside-down...did not know this the first 2 big prints I made, and I was almost ready to send the whole thing back.

Then I realized I'm and idiot and now I don't have any specific complaints about it, it does a great job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top