Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 4:56:59 AM EDT
Okay so this morning I was at the gas station getting gas. I went inside to pay for my gas and whenI came out there was a guy in a truck pulling away from my car. I thought he was kind of close and when I got a look he had hit my car. At first the guy told me he didn't realize what had happened. So I got him out to have a look at the dent in my car. Just so that there is some kind of perspective here, the area is well lit and my car is a red classic volkswagen karmann ghia. I know it doesn't seem like much but it is still a classic car and its mine. Any how the guy was very cooperative after I stopped him from leaving and gave me all of his information. the dent isn't that big, but that isn't the point. The point is that he was not attentive to his surroundings and now my car is damaged as a result. Anyway I got the claim going and fortunately he has the same insurance company as I do so hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:00:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Every one is in a hurry and only cares about getting to work.

Idiots, why are they in such a hurry? It's only work after all.

-efxguy
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Self-absorption is running at an all-time high.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:08:30 AM EDT
[#3]
when i was 18, i'd managed to save up enough to make a downpayment on a brand new truck. nothing fancy, just a manual single cab ford.  i was so proud of that thing...  i knew i was incredibly lucky as not many people my age could do the same.

not long after, i started working on the west side of san antonio.  i'd had no problems on the north central side, but i quickly learned that a lot of people on the other side of town had very little respect for other people's property.  this lack of respect resulted in numerous major door dings... i'm not talking about little dents, i'm talking about several people slamming their doors into my truck- most likely on purpose because i had a nicer vehicle then what their welfare checks were able to get them.  there was also a hit and run.  someone ran their bumper across the side of my truck.  that truck was also broken into not long after i got it, and the stuff i'd worked for was stolen.  nobody bought that stuff for me, i worked my ass off for it just so some lowlife cocksucker with no job could take it and sell it for about 1/10 of what i paid for it.

what i'm getting at is that people are shit.  the guy that hit your car is also a piece of shit.  i'd have gotten his plate number, let him leave, and called it in as a hit and run.  lets see how that looks on his record...

ETA:  post number 666....  oh noes!!!1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top