Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:20:59 PM EDT
the wife bought me a snug top and did all of it over the phone . betty was her contact and she was very helpful .
so we go down to make the final payment and to get a shipping date . well we meet betty , she cracks a big ole smile at us and shes missing one of her front teeth . now you might say that maybe just maybe it just fell out or she broke a crown , and yes that could have happen . i see alot of people through out the day alot of them up close and in some very tight quarters , and ill say atleast 25% of them are missing one or more of there frontal teeth . some of them are women and half way good lookin and they just dont give a shit what they look like . if you were missing front teeth wouldnt you get something put in that hole as soon a possible? whats up with these people ?

i will say i just laugh my ass off everytime i see this , of course i wait until i git into my truck and im driving away .

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:25:08 PM EDT
It can be rather costly to fix the problem. Hell child birth can cause you to lose teeth.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:25:26 PM EDT
ah! good lookin chicks with sommer teeth, sommer here, sommer there, depends on what what your buyin I guess.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:27:15 PM EDT
Not everybody can afford thousands of dollars in Dental work dude. Betty probably has a mortgage and some kids who also need dental work and a car payment and all that.

I do know a woman however, who made a little over 150 grand this year. She has yellow, snaggly, broken, messed up teeth. An out and out hillbilly. That I do NOT understand. She doesn't even have a nice personality to make up for her appearance.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:30:45 PM EDT
Hey! Samson has no teeth and she's a hot chick!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:31:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hatebreed:
Not everybody can afford thousands of dollars in Dental work dude. Betty probably has a mortgage and some kids who also need dental work and a car payment and all that.

I do know a woman however, who made a little over 150 grand this year. She has yellow, snaggly, broken, messed up teeth. An out and out hillbilly. That I do NOT understand. She doesn't even have a nice personality to make up for her appearance.

i do know that most the people i work with make between 60 and 80 grand , and they have insurance .
surely enough to put a tooth back into your head

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:32:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2005 10:36:44 PM EDT by 688manuvering]

Originally Posted By BlammO:
Hey! Samson has no teeth and she's a hot chick!

ya and shes got a hellva pecker on her and knows how to use it

and like i said id do everything possible to get that thing put back in

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:40:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 688manuvering:

i do know that most the people i work with make between 60 and 80 grand , and they have insurance .

You work with Betty? Also, what is a snug top and why did your wife buy you one? By top, do you mean shirt, and if so, why are you calling it a top? Don't chicks call shirts tops?

If you in fact do mean shirt when you say top, I think that is way weirder than any missing tooth.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:41:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 688manuvering:

You work with Betty? Also, what is a snug top and why did your wife buy you one? By top, do you mean shirt, and if so, why are you calling it a top? Don't chicks call shirts tops?

If you in fact do mean shirt when you say top, I think that is way weirder than any missing tooth.

camper shell

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:50:41 PM EDT
Yeah, I'm sure they could cram a white Chiclet in there... If it bothers you that much, maybe you should shop elsewhere...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:54:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By olyarms:
It can be rather costly to fix the problem. Hell child birth can cause you to lose teeth.

I would say that child making can cause you to lose teeth, esp. when you bounce her grill off the headboard.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:56:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deadcat:

Originally Posted By olyarms:

I would say that child making can cause you to lose teeth, esp. when you bounce her grill off the headboard.

Hahah, Im talking about the stress from labor and so on. Guys have it pretty damn lucky. People arent designed all the well to give birth. Being bipedal has its downsides.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:18:03 AM EDT
Are there any gnaw marks on the top? If not, what's the problem?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:11:10 AM EDT
Judging people based on their looks and not their actions makes you a small person. ymmv.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:18:40 AM EDT
And then you meet people who could care less about dental hygiene.
Top Top