Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2001 2:02:32 AM EDT
have the balls to tell me so.
where did my thread go about coming over to www.mcuzi.com go?
just wanted to let those that did not know about it,that it existed.
you don't have to go there if you don't agree with it's content.
there is some "useful information" that does get posted.
i did not wish any harmful intent to this site in doing so.
if you saw it that way then i apologize.
i am not k*ssing up to whomever runs this board so i won't get banned,heck i don't care.
you create an internet communication forum and gather sponsers to maintain the financial end so that they may inturn connect to those that use it and buy their products.
well you have just cost each and every sponsor of this board a customer.
i don't use foul language when i post an i don't think suck applies i have seen it used many times without restriction.
no guts no glory
boxer
e-mail address is in my profile
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:05:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:42:36 AM EDT
[#2]
[size=6][purple][b]DUDE!!!!!![/B][/purple][size=6],

[size=2][purple][b]LET IT GO MAN!!! Almost everyone here already knows about that damn site!!!  Just not everyone wants to go there.  So give a rest and let it grow based on it's own merits.  Hell, this site grew because of quality of content which was spread thru word of mouth or E-mail.  Think about this, you are starting to sound like a very broken record!![/b][/purple][/size=2]

sgtar15

PS Now go out there and "Do the right thing" [;)]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:05:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Your posts got deleted for the mcuzi spam.

Regards

Kuiper
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 4:04:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top