Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 12:08:55 PM EDT

One hour closer to quitin' time
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha! I am on vacation all week AND I am an hour early!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

jackass
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

jackass

yep!

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
those of us in alabama wish you were there as well

I keep trying to think of reasons why you all would miss me, but I must admit - I'm just not coming up with anything
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
those of us in alabama wish you were there as well

I keep trying to think of reasons why you all would miss me, but I must admit - I'm just not coming up with anything

I for one am glad you're not in Georgia...
I plan to visit there next month and I dont think that "Dirty Hippie" smell would be gone by then...
Stay up there in the office, everyeone knows accountants are smelly anyway no one will notice.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh God, not me. I have to go back to Georgia in 5 days. Starting AIT phase of OSUT.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I plan to visit there next month and I dont think that "Dirty Hippie" smell would be gone by then...
Stay up there in the office, everyeone knows accountants are smelly anyway no one will notice.

Hippie!?  Just because one was born of hippies doesn't make one as such .  And smelly? - who doesn't like Eau de 'scent of copier toner'?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hippie!?  Just because one was born of hippies doesn't make one as such .  And smelly? - who doesn't like Eau de 'scent of copier toner'?

you cannot escape your birthright...embrace the flower power.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm in Georgia, but I have to work late.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I am in Indiana
And I work from home, I quit early today and opened a AMBER BOCK at 1600 hrs
just kicked back enjoying the brew listening to the local PD with BOL on some scumbag who shot up a house Monday with a AK47 killing one. The local media is having a field day with the AW shooting and how they are a danger to us all.
Mine have never been known to leave the house on their own and shoot anyone, guess I trained them right.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I live 20 mins from the airport here in the Atlanta Area and it took me an hour to get there today at 2:00 in the afternoon today. I-75 sucks! I wished I didn't live in the area but what to do?Got to have a J.O.B.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top