Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 9:30:21 AM EDT

words my g/f will regret she ever said monday at my familys xmas party, when surrounded by myself, my cousin and 2 uncles, all of whom love to go shooting.

she's really into all types of dance, etc.  she's done it her entire life (and she's really good)i dont know if that means i have ot take lessons with her or not, but i think i'll just do it to get her out on the range

i'm gonna go for just having her teach me, b/c she's not going to a gun class or anything so they arent comparable.

how far would you go to get your significant other out there, and does anyone have suggestions for this potentially massive undertaking?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd draw the line at wearing a tutu.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Heck, I wish I could dance well... One could mop up the poon here at some of the dance halls if they can dance well.  

I once observed a total redneck slob pick up a smoking hot chick, because he could freakin dance.  He was a great dancer, but even being a skinny ass redneck, tooth missing (I shit you not, he was missing one of his front teeth), tabbacki dippin redneck... he did score that freakin babe!  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Heck, I wish I could dance well... One could mop up the poon here at some of the dance halls if they can dance well.  

I once observed a total redneck slob pick up a smoking hot chick, because he could freakin dance.  He was a great dancer, but even being a skinny ass redneck, tooth missing (I shit you not, he was missing one of his front teeth), tabbacki dippin redneck... he did score that freakin babe!  

The proof is right there...girls love guys that can dance.... it's like a PIE guarantee...
I've seen it happen more times than I can remember
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Tell her to get her ass in the truck. It's that easy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tell her to get her ass in the truck. It's that easy.

And bring along a sammich while she's at it. This will guarantee that she will want to learn how to shoot in the same fashion that terrorists wanted to learn how to fly planes.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Girls love guys that can dance, and dance class is a great place to pick up girls.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I took my wife shooting once. She insisted that she be allowed to bring along lunch and all the kids as well. We had a great time but I think I will decline any future offers to come with me.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The proof is right there...girls love guys that can dance.... it's like a PIE guarantee...

Let me issue a word of warning here.  Don't learn to dance better than them (women).  Women don't like it when you can out dance them.  Ask me how I know.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Soo what I shoot and I allready know how to dance what is the big deal?  Learn how to swing dance lindy hop tango, and cha cha, you will have ladies surrounding you  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me issue a word of warning here.  Don't learn to dance better than them (women).  Women don't like it when you can out dance them.  Ask me how I know.  

That is a valid point as well. DO NOT outdance them. All though angry flexible dance girl pie is some of the best in the world.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'd draw the line at wearing a tutu.

No you wouldn't.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Tough guys don't dance.

I'm not going to teach my wife how to shoot me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top