[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Angelina Jolie. Guns.

That about it, don't expect much more.

Uh..... What more is there?

Hot lesbo action?

WHat about her naked and shooting Micro-Uzi's?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The discussion about how many they'd killed was pretty funny...

Mr smith: "So, whats your number? I haven't kept track but it must be...high fifties low sixties somewhere.."

Mrs Smith: (cutting him off) "312"

Mr Smith: "How is that even possible?"

Mrs Smith: "A lot of them were two at a time"

Lots of funny shit, good date movie or something you can sit and watch with the wife. She's going to want you to watch something with her, if it isn't this it might be Beaches, or maybe even (gasp) Steel magnolias.

All movie action scenes are over the top, especially lately. King Kong was one of the better movies of the year, and the action scenes were just as unbelievable.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The discussion about how many they'd killed was pretty funny...

Mr smith: "So, whats your number? I haven't kept track but it must be...high fifties low sixties somewhere.."

Mrs Smith: (cutting him off) "312"

Mr Smith: "How is that even possible?"

Mrs Smith: "A lot of them were two at a time"

Lots of funny shit, good date movie or something you can sit and watch with the wife. She's going to want you to watch something with her, if it isn't this it might be Beaches, or maybe even (gasp) Steel magnolias.

Did they ever say what the number referred to, or was it simply implied?
I kinda took it both ways. And maybe Mrs. Smith did as well.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I liked it, cute dialogue, great chemistry.

But it had one of the saddest scenes in movie history, my wife picked on me for crying when Brad Pitt had his arsenal stolen.

And for you guys who found the SWAT scene unbelievable, the whole movie was fictional! Yes fictional, and you should also know they are no 60 foot gorillas living on Earth right now either!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Not even close to the worst movie ever made.

Hint: It wasn't SUPPOSED to be realistic and never made any claims to that effect.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Angela Jolie?
Yuck.
I don't know what all you guys see in her, I seriously think she is butt ugly. And that lame ass lip job? Double yuck.

Movie was moderately entertaining.
Awesome weaponry, most of my favorites.
Not realistic but what the Hell is that Hollywierd makes. Lay back and enjoy it.

/warehouse guy from 40 Year Old Virgin

You know how I know you're gay?  You think Angelina Jolie is butt ugly.

/warehoue guy from 40 Year Old Virgin
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#7]
HK ad, turn off brain to enjoy
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I respectfully dissent.  King Kong is the dumbest movie ever.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top