Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 2:10:23 AM EDT
I think it was made in the late 70's early 80's

It was a samurai/western. The main character was a cowboy who was just out to rip people off for money. In one scene he stole a part for a Gatling gun & made a group of guys pay him to give it back at the last second before they were attacked. In another scene he rips off some kinda valuable scroll & a blunderbuss looking musket.

I havnt seen it in at least 8 years & want to track down a dvd or at least a vhs of it.

So any ideas?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:23:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think it was made in the late 70's early 80's

It was a samurai/western. The main character was a cowboy who was just out to rip people off for money. In one scene he stole a part for a Gatling gun & made a group of guys pay him to give it back at the last second before they were attacked. In another scene he rips off some kinda valuable scroll & a blunderbuss looking musket.

I havnt seen it in at least 8 years & want to track down a dvd or at least a vhs of it.

So any ideas?

Is it the one with Charles Bronson & Toshiro Mifune?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:32:36 AM EDT
[#2]
may have been RED SUN with Charles Bronson
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:36:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Or Bushido Blade, w/ Richard Boone.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:57:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:31:41 AM EDT
[#5]
man, it was a no name actor playing the cowboy, right? shit, now i'm gonna be thinking about this all day!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]
"The Stranger and the Gunfighter"?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:25:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top