Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
All the left wing liberal kommie pinko homosexual propaganda insinuations amounts to no more than that.

If you fucked him, spill it, if you havent, you know what I know, he is married.

I imagine there are a lot of gays out there with wife & kids.

being a homo wasn't always something to brag about like it is now.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#2]
OK.. Eddie Murphy is getting divorced

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8842332/

Now as for rumors..I heard he's been hanging out with former popstar Johnny Gill..remember his 90's hit song "rub you the right way?  There are pictures of them going to gay restaurants together

I've also heard that the "Down Low" scene is getting popular in certain parts of Hollywood
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#3]
might as well be gay he is a DEMOCRAT!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Eddie Murphy tells Entertainment Tonight: "I love my wife and I'm not gay. I'm married with three children. I'm not going to be out there screwing hookers off the street or anything like that. I'm just being a nice guy... I was being a good Samaritan. It's not the first hooker I've helped out. I've seen hookers on corners... and I'll pull over... and they'll go, 'Oh you're Eddie Murphy, oh my God,' and I'll empty my wallet out to help."

Sounds reasonable to me.....

bullshit
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Eddie Murphy tells Entertainment Tonight: "I love my wife and I'm not gay. I'm married with three children. I'm not going to be out there screwing hookers off the street or anything like that. I'm just being a nice guy... I was being a good Samaritan. It's not the first hooker I've helped out. I've seen hookers on corners... and I'll pull over... and they'll go, 'Oh you're Eddie Murphy, oh my God,' and I'll empty my wallet out to help."

Sounds reasonable to me.....

That quote is from May 1997

www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/comic/eddie-murphy/
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
OK.. Eddie Murphy is getting divorced

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8842332/

Now as for rumors..I heard he's been hanging out with former popstar Johnny Gill..remember his 90's hit song "rub you the right way?  There are pictures of them going to gay restaurants together

I've also heard that the "Down Low" scene is getting popular in certain parts of Hollywood

Gay Restaurants?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Gay Restaurants?

That actually came off a Blog so its worth what you paid for it....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top