Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 11:41:34 AM EDT
Honestly if you feel we live in horrible times go read a damn history book. We live in the greatest period of human history. Quit fucking bitching about how horrible of times we live in.

If you think its so horrible do us all a favor and off yourself now for we don't have to listen about it.

Fucking complainers cant find good in anything even when the world is given to you on a golden plate.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I fucking hate how so many people bitch and complain on the internet now.

Back in the good ol'days no one did it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#2]
... Who's complaining? Life has never been as good as it is today!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]

LOCK IT.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I think they mean in reference to our country going downhill
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
... Who's complaining?

Are you kidding, Atleast once every two days some on on this site alone says how crazy this world is and how its fucking horrible. Than in the real world every fucking day some one is bitching about how horrible it is.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#6]
man, we live in crazy times, it's fucking horrible!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#7]
No kidding, flying across the country awhile ago we were about 10 minutes late.  The passengers around me thought that it was the worst thing that ever happened to them.   All I could think about is what they would say if they were back in time 250 years or so and have to do this same trip by covered wagon.  It was fun to pick the ones that would die of starvation, disease, and those that would end up with an Indian's arrow stuck in them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#8]
These are some really crazy times we live in....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No kidding, flying across the country awhile ago we were about 10 minutes late.  The passengers around me thought that it was the worst thing that ever happened to them.   All I could think about is what they would say if they were back in time 250 years or so and have to do this same trip by covered wagon.  It was fun to pick the ones that would die of starvation, disease, and those that would end up with an Indian's arrow stuck in them.

yeah, the only cool thing about back then was true freedom...it has it's cost
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:34:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, the only cool thing about back then was true freedom...it has it's cost

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#11]
The snausberries taste like snausberries.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
man, we live in crazy times, it's fucking horrible!!!

I hear you man!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top