Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/4/2001 7:21:52 PM EDT
Gentlemen, I am back! Started LSU-Shreveport Medical School and am online on the school's system. I'll look in from time to time, but you all may be interested to note that there are quite a few hunters, sport-shooters, and general 'gun nuts' in my class.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:51:25 PM EDT
Outstanding!! Good luck on being a quack [:D] I hear med school is real hard,so you probaly won't have much personal time,right?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:45:22 AM EDT
Gus, You start cutting on the dead guy yet?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 12:18:35 PM EDT
Med school and residency and medicine are the best times of my life! cpermd
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 1:26:30 PM EDT
So I take by the posted replies that at least some docs aren't anti gun and don't give gun advise to children whose parents aren't standing close by........ I think that is the only two docs I have heard of who are pro gun, wish there were many many more like ya'll!
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:00:37 PM EDT
I am a general surgery resident. I have been suprised to find out that most of the surgeons in town that I have worked with so far and will work with are very pro-gun. One of the CV surgeons frequently takes his resident out to shoot at the local range. In fact, I usually look at the AR15.com page on the computer in the surgeon's lounge when I have a minute to sit down. No one has complained yet, although several have joked that "oh no, the new guy is a gun-nut." Good luck with medical school.
Top Top