Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 9:28:15 PM EDT
A guy at work came up to me today, talking about how he saw "Some machine gun shoot in the middle of nowhere". I said "You mean Knob Creek?"

him: "yea, that's the one"
me: "I'd like to go, I just can't seem to get away from work one year"
him: "Man, I want a machine gun now, I could probably find that mini gun for $3500"

This convo has been repeated almost to the letter with different employees. The thing that I like is....

They all think that it's ridiculous to go through the process of getting a mg and think the laws are stupid...

Some sheeple whose minds are begging to be molded? I think so
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:36:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By w4klr:
A guy at work came up to me today, talking about how he saw "Some machine gun shoot in the middle of nowhere". I said "You mean Knob Creek?"

him: "Man, I want a machine gun now, I could probably find that mini gun for $3500"

This convo has been repeated almost to the letter with different employees. The thing that I like is....

They all think that it's ridiculous to go through the process of getting a mg and think the laws are stupid...

I'd say 95% of the people out there don't have a clue about gun laws. They've been conditioned to think that the laws only have something to do with criminals and reducing crime

I know, I was one of them up until 9/11. I was vaguely aware of things like the AWB but figured that didn't really apply to me, since I was law abiding citizen (stop laughing!).

It wasn't until I Googled for "AR-15" thinking that it would be a good firearm to have that I VERY quickly learned that the gooberment considers gun owners pretty much ALL potential criminals and that my perceptions (all created by mass media) were totally wrong.

You have a Golden Opportunity to open a lot of eyes to the insanity that has become this country.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:37:49 PM EDT
You'd better believe I'm going to form their minds, to the safe I go to pull the magical AR-15
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:38:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By w4klr:

That number is probably about spot on. Just add 2 more zeros.
Top Top