Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 9:15:21 PM EDT
a Coach wallet... given to me this Christmas... I kind of like it, it's something different than my old tri-fold

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!

ETA: Coach = style and quality.

I have my eye on a Coach bag that I HAVE to have.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#2]
how do you get everything in it?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a Coach wallet a few years ago.Best wallet I EVER had lasted probably 7 years thru countless float trips and going thru the washing machine.

just can't bring myself to spend the cheese on another.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
how do you get everything in it?

There are two pockets on the front for cards, and then there is the pocket in the center for anything else you can fit in there, I put my important stuff in the center pocket ie. NRA Card and DL
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
What model is that?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you gonna have "Bad Mother fucker" stamped into it
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a good front pocket wallet. I switched to one a few years ago and haven't looked back. I don't see how I used to sit on a wallet in my back pocket like I used to. A few credit cards, DL, CWL, hunting license, NRA card, insurance card and cash are all any person needs anyway right ?

ETA: forgot my Military ID in there also
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:29:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What model is that?

Water Buffalo IIRC
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Looks like a good front pocket wallet. I switched to one a few years ago and haven't looked back. I don't see how I used to sit on a wallet in my back pocket like I used to. A few credit cards, DL, CWL, hunting license, NRA card, insurance card and cash are all any person needs anyway right ?

ETA: forgot my Military ID in there also

Here is mine, front pocket wallet is the shit

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Tri-folds suck. I dont much care for bi-folds either but its what I have.
Might have to try one of these front pocket jobs, they look nice and thin.

Where can I find one online?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=4575&category_id=53&easyask_id=
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Very nice!

ETA: Coach = style and quality.

I have my eye on a Coach bag that I HAVE to have.

My EX-wife collected COACH bags, as I was trying to get us out from under about $20K of credit card debt.  I paid for the cars, the house, the food, the utilities, and my credit cards, so she could pay down HER cards.  She'd get a new bag every once in a while, and I didn't say anything.

THEN I went to the COACH store to get her something for her birthday:  

Wound up totaling up the value of just her handbags, not to mention her Ferragama shoes (Called her "Imelda"), and found that she had a collection valued at about $5K.

The marriage kind of went downhill quickly after that.

Ok, does that mean you want to see a pic of the bag?

Its SO beautiful!!

j/k

Sounds like she has issues with self control. How is she doing now that you aren't supporting her habit?

eta:

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Mine is made by Fossil and I got it at a mall department store, can't remember which, Belk's, JCPenny. etc. Stop sitting on your wallet, it is bad for your back and ass
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#16]
My lady got me a nice leather DKNY one last year for Christmas. Really nice. And it sits in the thigh pocket becuase it hurts my ass if i put it in the back one.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top