Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 8:01:43 PM EDT
What is 87 supposesd to mean?

Why does everyone post pictures of their kitchen tables with guns on it? I notice there are never any FEMALES in those pictures and the table is only set for 1 person.

What does '"tag for later" mean? Can't you just "tag it now"?

Why do some people here get horribly offended if someone makes a tasteless joke? Its just the internet, you're not at church.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
tag for later, when I get back to the computer desk, in about 87 seconds.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#2]
This question has been asked 87 times.

Stick around, you'll figure the rest of them out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Why does everyone post pictures of their kitchen tables with guns on it? I notice there are never any FEMALES in those pictures and the table is only set for 1 person.

Why do some people here get horribly offended if someone makes a tasteless joke? Its just the internet, you're not at church.

You forgot to ask the $10,000 question:

Why don't people who own firearms trust the police ?  
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#4]
1) figure it out on your own
2)because we're bachelors and food is good.
3)tagging for later is for team members only.
4) because you're a stinky poopy head.*
*this is a tasteless joke
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I missed it
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]
You are not worthy unless you have ammo made in 1987:
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It means markm was here. His trademark.

There has been...but in the team forum...and there are many ARFCOM bachelors.

Get a team membership, grasshopper, and you'll find out.

tag

Damn if I know.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Do you know how you keep and idiot in suspense????

Tag for later
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Do you know how you keep and idiot in suspense????

Tag for later

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I completely missed the 87 thing, as well.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What are you, retarded?

I bet he's armed too

Hasn't this been asked like 87 times
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What are you, retarded?

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
....I notice there are never any FEMALES in those pictures and the table is only set for 1 person.

As far as I know, there are only a handful of females on board? namely... that chick with a Nicole kidman avitar, I believe she's it? The rest of us are guys.

I could be wrong though....

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm a female and I'm on board! I was going to put myself in my dinner pic but was too hasty, maybe next time. In the meantime here I am on Christmas eve. I celebrate with my "roomates" family, mine are all dead. We had fun, we both chipped in and got a digital camera, just a little point and shoot but I'm having so much fun I'm selling my 35mm and getting a digital SLR!!!

Here I am posing with my friends dads latest toy:

Here is my "roomate". Her brother said we shouldn't be looking so cheery and happy in an AK47 pic and I guess he has a point, feel free to caption this pic:

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:50:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm a female and I'm on board! I was going to put myself in my dinner pic but was too hasty, maybe next time. In the meantime here I am on Christmas eve. I celebrate with my "roomates" family, mine are all dead. We had fun, we both chipped in and got a digital camera, just a little point and shoot but I'm having so much fun I'm selling my 35mm and getting a digital SLR!!!

Here I am posing with my friends dads latest toy:

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/gitarmac/preparedness/macandAK1.jpg

Here is my "roomate". Her brother said we shouldn't be looking so cheery and happy in an AK47 pic and I guess he has a point, feel free to caption this pic:

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/gitarmac/preparedness/kerrieandAK2small.jpg

Your roommates right elbow is a little too high.
Other than that, the pics are great.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm more interested in hearing about that radio that is shown in the second picture. What kind of platform is that, HF, MF ? I see you all have a TAPCO stock on that AK
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#19]
We were just being silly. My action shot turned out so bad I was ashamed to post it. I looked like I don't know how to handle a gun, at least my finger was off the trigger, and I had a mean face! I'm almost tempted to post it because I enjoy a good natured ribbing, it makes me feel like one of the gang!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:05:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Do you understand now or do we need to type slower?

j/k

edited cause I do need to type slower (for my own good)
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:10:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'm more interested in hearing about that radio that is shown in the second picture. What kind of platform is that, HF, MF ? I see you all have a TAPCO stock on that AK

I wonder if you are refering to the sewing machine, my friends dad makes stuff out of leather, some very nice stuff, holsters, knife sheaths, belts, guitar straps, ect. Mostly he uses snake skin that people bring him but recently he got ahold of some exotic leather from friends that go on safaries and made some elephant skin belts, ostrich skin wallets, and what i think is an alligator skin guitar strap. Hold on while I take a pic.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:19:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder if you are refering to the sewing machine, my friends dad makes stuff out of leather, some very nice stuff, holsters, knife sheaths, belts, guitar straps, ect. Mostly he uses snake skin that people bring him but recently he got ahold of some exotic leather from friends that go on safaries and made some elephant skin belts, ostrich skin wallets, and what i think is an alligator skin guitar strap. Hold on while I take a pic.

Yeah I guess I am talking about the sewing machine That spool of thread looked like a coil of some kind when I glanced at it the first time My bad, it does look like an old radio setup though, at least I think so
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Here is my snakeskin holster for my glock 26.

Here is my snakeskin sheath for a leatherman, the mag holders are similar

And here is a shot of a wall in his room

My friends family is kind of wierd, they have a lot of nice guns but I'll be danged if they spend any money on a decent scope. Her dad got into reloading this past year as well.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Another funny thing, if you look at the mount in the photo notice that the ears on on the deers neck. I guess the taxidermist used the wrong form or something, it has an overbite as well.

The holster and knife sheaths look even better in real life, my little point and shoot is pretty handy but it has it's limitations.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#25]
I've been here for awhile and my main advice would probably be to not question the board, but to just accept it and try to comprehend it for yourself.  This board is made up of lunatics (myself included) and trying to understand anything here will either result in complete confusion or a steady decline into the depths of insanity.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#26]
I like the bunny with a pancake on it's head. Anybody have the pic?!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:49:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I've been here for awhile and my main advice would probably be to not question the board, but to just accept it and try to comprehend it for yourself.  This board is made up of lunatics (myself included) and trying to understand anything here will either result in complete confusion or a steady decline into the depths of insanity.

+87
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I can only guess that 87 is something funny so i laugh everytime i see it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:05:56 AM EDT
[#29]
damm you're stupid.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:24:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
What is 87 supposesd to mean? I just figured out the other day it was the number of Davidians murdered by ATF/FBI's botched raid .

Dinner pic
Team thing . When you post in a thread it shows up in My Active Topics . Tag usually means they are going to comeback later to digest the info or they want to keep abreast of it .

Yes we are . The church of ARFCOM
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

There are no females because a lot of these people can barely live with themselves.

Most of them do have a gun though, or at least a toy gun.  

Why they are so proud of a plate of Spaghetti Os I can't say.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:50:39 AM EDT
[#34]
tag for the post count
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I notice there are never any FEMALES in those pictures and the table is only set for 1 person.

#1 - Arfcom doesn't allow sexy women pics except in the Team forum.   Too many folks surf at work, I guess

#2 - if you post a pic of your GF/SO, sooner, rather than later, some pig will come along and post up rude comments that would get them punched in the jaw if they said it in person.    Most of us would rather protect our females.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top