Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 4:31:24 PM EDT
Not really, it's quiche and my first. Usually the wife makes it but I made it this time with some of the leftover Christmas ham.
I'm not turning in my man card because Quiche is fuckin good
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Step away!!!

There is a hair of unknown origin emanating from your pie.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not really, it's quiche and my first. Usually the wife makes it but I made it this time with some of the leftover Christmas ham.
I'm not turning in my man card because Quiche is fuckin good
img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/twonami/102_0296.jpg

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What the hell is that?

Quiche
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]
You're covering the magazine.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:40:01 PM EDT
[#5]
How can any man not like Quiche, it's an omelet and it's pie!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks pretty dead to me already...not sure why you need the Springfield...

PS: You got the idea from reading a shocking tale of survival in Combat Tactics that involved a Swingline stapler and a Quiche...didn't you?

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if you refuse to surrender your man card, we will have to forcibly remove it from you.  "Food historians place the modern recipe for quiche in (what is currently) the Lorraine region of France"! FRANCE + cooking, taking pictures, and eating girl food= -10. NOW WHERE IS YOUR CARD?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well, if you refuse to surrender your man card, we will have to forcibly remove it from you.  "Food historians place the modern recipe for quiche in (what is currently) the Lorraine region of France"! FRANCE + cooking, taking pictures, and eating girl food= -10. NOW WHERE IS YOUR CARD?

Force won't be needed.  Just make a threatening move forward and he'll throw up the white flag and turn over his card.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top