BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Disturbing things I've seen while driving:

A bunch of illegals crammed into the cab of a Toyota or Chevy pick-up; they never drive Fords apparently- I see this on a regular basis

Several people all smoking pot and laughing at something they apparently found amusing

A completely naked person driving along- I've actually seen this more than once

Some idiot reading a book or magazine while driving - I've seen this more than once

Someone shaving, putting on make-up, or brushing hair while driving- too many times to count

Heck, I've even seen some idiot playing a fucking trumpet while driving.

Then there are the kids with no seat belts running around inside the car like monkeys, the drunken maniacs, the idiots on cellphones who can't pay attention to the road, and the morons who feel that traffic laws only apply to other people; I especially like the ones who feel they have to zip around you as dangerously as possible just to get in front of you at the red light.

I'm not even going to get into the dumbass woman who not only hit my car as I was leaving the parking lot while she was DRIVING ON THE WRONG FRICKING SIDE OF THE ROAD, but also missed running me down in the same parking lot the next day by less than a foot.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a guy petting his honest to goodness cougar........ no, i'm not kidding.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw a guy playing a trumpet once.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
A trumpet??  interesting choice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:59:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I saw a guy playing a trumpet once.

His OWN??? DAMN!!! Talented....

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:03:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:22:05 AM EDT
[#7]
1.  Idiots who don't know the proper order when at a 4-way stop

2.  Assholes who don't pull into the intersection when attempting to make a left in busy traffic, so when the light changes back to red, no one has been able to get through the light

3.  Jerkoffs who are so afraid of their own "big scary car" that they feel the need to go 10mph in just a tiny bit of snow.  I often wonder how these people cope with life, since they are obviously so intimidated and uneducated about how their car acts in the snow, or even where the physical boundaries of their own car is.  I also see this is parking lots, where the motherfucker could easily back up a semi, yet feels that traffic waiting in the lane should back up even further so their Toyota Camry has the full required 900 feet of clearance to back up.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:47:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Women on cell phones.. driving a very large SUV.

Scary shit....

Fixed it  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:04:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
1.  Idiots who don't know the proper order when at a 4-way stop

Amen...add rotaries to that as well...in New England, nobody has a freaken clue what to do at a rotary.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Women on cell phones.. driving a very large SUV.

Scary shit....

Fixed it  

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:10:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Back when I rode in a carpool to high school (early 80's) we pulled alongside a bus at a stop light and one of the teenage boys puts a sign up to the window (directed at a nice looking girl in my car pool) that said "Show us your cunt"  

months later I was thinking about that incident when I saw a schoolbus...apparently it left a reminder with her too cause she looked over at me as I started to chuckle and said " your laughing about that sign aren't you?"  WTF, the girl was psycho I guess.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:22:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Disturbing things I've seen while driving:

A bunch of illegals crammed into the cab of a Toyota or Chevy pick-up; they never drive Fords apparently- I see this on a regular basis

Several people all smoking pot and laughing at something they apparently found amusing

A completely naked person driving along- I've actually seen this more than once

Some idiot reading a book or magazine while driving - I've seen this more than once

Someone shaving, putting on make-up, or brushing hair while driving- too many times to count

Heck, I've even seen some idiot playing a fucking trumpet while driving.

Then there are the kids with no seat belts running around inside the car like monkeys, the drunken maniacs, the idiots on cellphones who can't pay attention to the road, and the morons who feel that traffic laws only apply to other people; I especially like the ones who feel they have to zip around you as dangerously as possible just to get in front of you at the red light.

I'm not even going to get into the dumbass woman who not only hit my car as I was leaving the parking lot while she was DRIVING ON THE WRONG FRICKING SIDE OF THE ROAD, but also missed running me down in the same parking lot the next day by less than a foot.

Saw an Asian guy eating rice or something with fucking chopsticks. He had a bowl in one hand and chopsticks in the other, steering the car with his elbows. And yes, he was all over the road.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:40:03 AM EDT
[#12]
My buddy driving down the Dan Ryan into Chicago.
Laptop on the dashboard.
Eating a bowl of cereal.
Steering with his knee.

But it was ok, because he was "a great driver".

ckmorley
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You forgot to add the "female in a mini-van talking on her cell phone while applying eye make up and reading Vogue".

Yeah, I saw that once. I was so shocked that I dropped my electric razor into my coffee, splashing it into my lap and all over my newspaper. I had to tell my boss that I would call him back so I could curse properly. Damm women drivers!

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:45:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I was driving down Monteagle in TN last week with a student.  This truck pulled up along side us on the left side, and the very cute female passenger was pleasuring herself for us to see.

I was very disturbed...
That my camera was put away...  

ETA:  What's with the deeghey ribbon?  He try converting you or something???

If driving down Monteagle didn't scare you to death, you have -0- fear factor!  That piece of road scares me when I drive it with my car.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If driving down Monteagle didn't scare you to death, you have -0- fear factor!  That piece of road scares me when I drive it with my car.

I tried driving UP it a few years back in my 1984 Isuzu diesel (non turbo) pickup.

It is extremely embarassing being passed by 18-wheelers going UP the grade.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:01:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Was going home from work on I-64 west of Richmond and I was doing 70 mph in the slow lane and watched this fool pass right by me with his laptop setup on his lap typing away....very scary
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top