Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
The "what the hell is that?" skit, with Bill Murry and Steve Martin.

Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
"ZIS IS ZE TIME ON SPROCKETS VEN VE DANCE!!"
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#3]
ECS

Belushi does Cocker better than Cocker does himself.

I like Ed Muphy doing Mr. Rodgers,

"The word for today is BITCH."

"Go try that one on mommy."
"Did she slap you?"

"Then you said it right."

Also the killer bees.

Radioactive lobsters.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#4]
The fake commercials were great. There was one where Dan Akroyd was circumsizing a baby in the back seat of a car ('78 Ford Elite?) to show how smooth the ride was.

Also Dan's halloween costumes. The "Johnny Flame Torch" costume, a bag of oily rags, diaper pins, and a lighter. Funny stuff.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 11:57:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Can't believe you guys didn't mention anything by Martin Short.

The grown up Alphalfa. "You don't say..."

Or the the schmeezy NYC lawyer. "I never said that. I can't believe you think I said that.. YOU said that..."

Or the NYC deli scenes. "Irving K. Musselman wasn't a sandmich - he was a god, a saint...!!!!!!!!"

Come on - those were awesome!!!!!!

Or how about the "I hate when that happens.." series???

Link Posted: 8/6/2001 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotta go with California_kid on the Happy Fun Ball commercial.  Every time I see an ad for some medication with two minutes of disclaimers, I just say, "Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball."

Also the ad that starts off like a beer commercial, but ends with the line, "You're all going to Hell."
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Uncle Remus's Sourmash wiskey :)

Anyone else see this one?  Hilarious!!!
Also the Jamaican Bath bubble skit where the guy pops up outa the tub and carries the people down the beach.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top