Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/25/2005 8:05:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 8:08:02 PM EDT by thebeekeeper1]
I'm sorry... but the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution clearly says the following:

A well regulated milita being necessary to the seurity of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I'm sorry, but it does not say "upon judicial review" it does not say "upon aproval of your local legislature".

It is high time for the Citizens of the United States of America to collectively yell "FUCK YOU" to any official at any level of government, and any LEO of any agency that particpates in the execution of blatently UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws.

When are these people gonna wake up??? Both the Citizenry and the elected officials that govern.

<We don't have any form of the F-word in thread titles. --tbk1>
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:08:22 PM EDT
"...very dangerous. You go first."
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:09:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 8:15:25 PM EDT by thebeekeeper1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:10:17 PM EDT
Fuggin A, Man!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:12:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nationwide:
I'm sorry... but the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution clearly says the following:

A well regulated milita being necessary to the seurity of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I'm sorry, but it does not say "upon judicial review" it does not say "upon aproval of your local legislature".

It is high time for the Citizens of the United States of America to collectively yell "FUCK YOU" to any official at any level of government, and any LEO of any agency that particpates in the execution of blatently UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws.

When are these people gonna wake up??? Both the Citizenry and the elected officials that govern.

I thought when the AWB passed, that if 1+ million gun owners would have showen up at their local ATF offices, it would have put an end to it. It would have over loaded the court system with UN-Constitutional charges.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:13:21 PM EDT

I'm sorry... but the word you don't want is exactly the one I do!

For folks who recall their english courses in high school and college, the use of expletives serve a valuable function in our speech! In this case, it communicates clearly my sentiment
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:15:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:16:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 8:20:55 PM EDT by BillofRights]
A guy named Stanley(?) tried it in Denver. He is still in Jail forgotten, AFAIK. But he was a wacky Libertarian so ymmv.

I applaud the spirit, but the need to keep a job keeps most of us following law even when the law is wrong.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:16:36 PM EDT

Well said and a huge +Infinity
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 8:19:04 PM EDT by nationwide]

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Shall we do this while seated comfortably at our computers, or should be go out to the front yard to do so?

Ballot box is a good place to start.

Then of course, when they knock on our doors... be prepared to give them what they got comming.

When was the last time they allowed "Peace Officers" to go door to door collecting skin color from blacks? Asians??

My firearm is my civil right. Same as being whatever race or religion I am. In the US, gun ownership is not a benefit of citizenship bestowed upon us by Congress... it is a fundamental human right endowed upon us all by God!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:20:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:23:03 PM EDT
GWB has decreed no repeals move. The president is kind of an obstruction. McCain or Hitlary will be worse they will actively attack our rights, where GWB just says no play.

Unless you can make 3rd and 4th parties front and center to 100,000,000 registered voters you are preaching to the choir. You religous fundies vote Constitution party and everyone else can vote Libertarian, both extremely gun friendly.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:23:20 PM EDT

Shall we do this while seated comfortably at our computers, or should be go out to the front yard to do so?

Ballot box is a good place to start.

Then of course, when they knock on our doors... be prepared to give them what they got comming.

When was the last time they allowed "Peace Officers" to go door to door collecting skin color from blacks? Asians??

My firearm is my civil right. Same as being whatever race or religion I am. In the US, gun ownership is not a benefit of citizenship bestowed upon us by Congress... it is a fundamental human right endowed upon us all by God!

You're making no sense. You've been drinking again, haven't you?

I was looking forward to the yelling.

I'm sorry, but I rarely drink.

And I'm making no sense??? Ok...

Why don't you go turn all your guns in now to his royal highness Governor Rod. Then quit posting on a "pro gun" board because you live in one of the States most likely to violate an "otherwise law abiding citizen"'s rights for simply defending his family and home with a "prohibited handgun".
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:24:11 PM EDT
When was the last time a representitive or patriotic citizen yelled out as loud as humanly possible.
LIVE FREE OR DIE and meant it enough to die trying to live free ?

There are a few of us out here, and we meet and train as teams to make good on the promise to

Live free or die fighting

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. -- Patrick Henry, during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:26:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:
When was the last time a representitive or patriotic citizen yelled out as loud as humanly possible.

There are a few of us out here, and we meet and train as teams to make good on the promise to

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. -- Patrick Henry, during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

Yeah, there were people like you in a group called the "Michigan Milita". You can read all about them in the Barret Report
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:28:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 8:28:48 PM EDT by txgp17]
I recall reading about a guy who "made" some machine guns at home. He didn't transport them or anything. He was careful to not violate any laws except those of the 86 FOPA to prevented him from having a new machine gun IIRC. He politely went to the local police Dept and reported what he did. They searched, found, and charged.

He's still in prison last I heard.

I don't like it, but I don't want to get gang raped in the shower.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:30:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 8:34:59 PM EDT by mattimeo]

Yeah, there were people like you in a group called the "Michigan Milita". You can read all about them in the Barret Report

Can that shit, man.

This guy's on our side, and while you may not give a shit about me or who I am, i'll vouch for him as good people, regardless of his extracurricular activities.

ETA: No offense intended, man. But we can't, at this point, afford the 'people like you' and 'you people' shit. It's We, The People. The only ones that need to be using the 'you people' line are TC556 and other clowns like him that seem to see a division of ranks and status amongst the citizenry.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:31:23 PM EDT

What rank are you according the National Militia Standards and how coordinated with militias in surrounding states are you ? unless you organize and train together to shoot manuver and communicate you are wasting your time and ammuntion.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:31:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By txgp17:
I recall reading about a guy who "made" some machine guns at home. He didn't transport them or anything. He was careful to not violate any laws except those of the 86 FOPA to prevented him from having a new machine gun IIRC. He politely went to the local police Dept and reported what he did. They searched, found, and charged.

The 9th, of all circuits, said he is in the right.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:32:15 PM EDT

That's where he fucked up. Should have tried to pay tax and register. Then sue over it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:34:12 PM EDT

What rank are you according the National Militia Standards and how coordinated with militias in surrounding states are you ? unless you organize and train together to shoot manuver and communicate you are wasting your time and ammuntion.

No! Don't start posting that stuff!!! Next thing you know, ARFCOM will be raided, the servers burned to the ground, and the company car run over with an APC!!!

Only then will we see the TRUE nature of the Gov't
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:36:29 PM EDT

No! Don't start posting that stuff!!! Next thing you know, ARFCOM will be raided, the servers burned to the ground, and the company car run over with an APC!!!

Only then will we see the TRUE nature of the Gov't

Okay. Now that was funny, i'd admit, in a sick sort of way.

Have you been drinking?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:36:41 PM EDT
Nationwide I agree with what you say ,but it's to late. The people should have taken a stance back in 1920 and 1930 wnen any kind of gun control first came up. Now these laws will never be revoked
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:38:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mattimeo:

Have you been drinking?

No dammit! But I did just finish a 70 hour work week
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:38:39 PM EDT
So who are these guys who are in prison and what are their stories?

And what can we do to help them?
Maybe that is the place to start.

Sucks that there will be no more repeals, though I am not sure there were any.
Stack the courts and go at it that way, I guess. Better for all of us in the longrun anyhow.

Some executive orders would be nice before the '08 election.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:38:47 PM EDT
I already did. I own everything I wanted so far. When I go back to Ohio some day, I will have my surpressors......or maybe I already have them. They will never know.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:40:12 PM EDT

Have you been drinking?

So the slave is complaining of mistreatment by his master ?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:42:31 PM EDT

Have you been drinking?

Strat, come on, now.

I just finished a 70+ myself, and I am the master. We all have the right to be cranky now and then. The gubmint's infringing on the man's rights, and stealing his money that he should be making off that 70 hour week.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:44:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheTracker:
Nationwide I agree with what you say ,but it's to late. The people should have taken a stance back in 1920 and 1930 wnen any kind of gun control first came up. Now these laws will never be revoked

Our judges would also have accepted:

August, 1992 at Ruby Ridge, ID
April, 1993 at Waco, TX
Arpil, 2000 at Miami, FL

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:45:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:46:26 PM EDT

Have you been drinking?

Tell me one person who would subject themself to 70 hour work week if it was not their choice? Really.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:46:57 PM EDT

Have you been drinking?

Strat, come on, now.

I just finished a 70+ myself, and I am the master. We all have the right to be cranky now and then. The gubmint's infringing on the man's rights, and stealing his money that he should be making off that 70 hour week.

Slavery is defined as involuntary servitude, compelling you to do something against your will or conscience, pay all lawful taxes but refuse all unlawful taxes and the leviathon will starve to death.

The swarms of officer sent forth to harass and eat out our substance will have to find honest work.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:51:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:51:51 PM EDT
Every word posted in this thread will remain meaningless until the government fears us !
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:54:52 PM EDT

Every word posted in this thread will remain meaningless until the government fears us !

I know they fear we won't pay enough in taxes
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:01:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Paul:
SNIP! For space.

+1.

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:01:18 PM EDT

Then quit paying taxes, and if "they" threaten with force defend yourselves.

If we fail to unite, we will die one by one and the criminal conspirators will mock us all the while.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:03:35 PM EDT
Ok yeah I’m all for saying that the NFA is stupid and all that follows. And I will continue to express this to all people (many of who now see that I am right). However, I will take no physical action until they come knocking on my door...and even then I may just stash them in a place were no one can find them but me...I don’t know.... however I am also very good with a knife.... so even if they did get my guns...I will not be with out protection.... like I said before I’m all for saying that any laws restricting guns is wrong. But, its activists like you who give the left-wingers the ammo they need to stereotype the gun community as a whole as a bunch of crazy people who are just looking for an excuse to shoot people.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:05:54 PM EDT

Then quit paying taxes, and if "they" threaten with force defend yourselves.

If we fail to unite, we will die one by one and the criminal conspirators will mock us all the while.

How can I quit paying taxes when my employer takes them out of my wages without my consent and against my wishes? I guess, it could be said, my employer pays the taxes on my behalf, and I am required to file the paper work at the end of the year?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:09:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:09:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RRA0211:
Ok yeah I’m all for saying that the NFA is stupid and all that follows. And I will continue to express this to all people (many of who now see that I am right). However, I will take no physical action until they come knocking on my door...and even then I may just stash them in a place were no one can find them but me...I don’t know.... however I am also very good with a knife.... so even if they did get my guns...I will not be with out protection.... like I said before I’m all for saying that any laws restricting guns is wrong. But, its activists like you who give the left-wingers the ammo they need to stereotype the gun community as a whole as a bunch of crazy people who are just looking for an excuse to shoot people.

You obviously have no clue as to what this conversation is about.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:10:44 PM EDT

Tell me one person who would subject themself to 70 hour work week if it was not their choice? Really.

The entire US military volunteers for +70 hours.

Aboard ship (9 months out of every 12) I worked 17 hours a day for six days a week, on Sundays I got to "sleep in" (unless something broke) and didn't go to work until about 10:00 AM meaning a 12 hour day.

I am so glad I have 40 hours a week now!

That's just it... they volunteered. It's not mandatory. There's plenty of ways to get out of it, even once you are there.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:10:45 PM EDT

But, its activists like you who give the left-wingers the ammo they need to stereotype the gun community as a whole as a bunch of crazy people who are just looking for an excuse to shoot people.

The lieberals don't have any ammo sir, thats why they want yours.

We as patriotic American citizens need to honor our duty, and defend our rights, think only what we are doing and ignore the liars.

Salutions always solutions, start with a single strategic gaol and plan all actions according to the furtheance of that goal don't do anything that detracts from the goal, this will unite all patriots everywhere toward victory.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:12:34 PM EDT

But, its activists like you who give the left-wingers the ammo they need to stereotype the gun community as a whole as a bunch of crazy people who are just looking for an excuse to shoot people.

The lieberals don't have any ammo sir, thats why they want yours.

We as patriotic American citizens need to honor our duty, and defend our rights, think only what we are doing and ignore the liars.

Salutions always solutions, start with a single strategic gaol and plan all actions according to the furtheance of that goal don't do anything that detracts from the goal, this will unite all patriots everywhere toward victory.

I guess I'll add, that some people, on rare occasion, need to be shot.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:22:01 PM EDT
The MAN is watching.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:24:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 9:24:50 PM EDT by mattimeo]

Originally Posted By JustinOK34:
The MAN is watching.

And I was just fondling myself, too.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:24:40 PM EDT

How can I quit paying taxes when my employer takes them out of my wages without my consent and against my wishes? I guess, it could be said, my employer pays the taxes on my behalf, and I am required to file the paper work at the end of the year?

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is no force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be secured or liberty cannot exist."
John Adams

Trickery, "they" are reporting your wages which is your property and no one elses as taxable income which is defined as unearned gain, thats why "they" call it a tax "return", The employer can not withhold your property but "they" are claiming it is "their" property and not your wages ie; property.

You only have reportable income if it is "unearned gain".

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:29:29 PM EDT

There's a difference between driving 85 miles an hour in a 65 mile per hour zone and doing it in front of a cop. There's only one guy on this forum of +100,000 people that claims to obey all the laws all the time ... good for him.

When I'm taking my sports car to a get together or canyon run I remove the stupid front license plate - it's a whopping ten dollar fine and an invatation for the police to do license, registration, and insurance which are golden in my case. Pay the ten bucks and move on. It's a risk that I know of and take a chance getting caught violating the law.

When I traveling into or through a bad area of this wonderful SoCal metro-area I will often carry a concealed weapon illegally. In California some counties it's hard to qualify for CCW, in other's it's basically shall issue. I live in one of the counties in the middle. The first time maximum fine for illegal CCW is a whopping $200 (not gang member, not with a knife, pistol not stolen). Pay the $200 and move on. It's a risk that I know of and take the chance getting caught violating the law.

As long as there are professional politicians pandering for every vote that that can get, more concerned over the next election than the next generation of Americans, we'll continue to see well meaning but head-over-heels dumb-ass feel-good laws passed. "Reasonable gun control" - nobody needs a machine gun to duck hunt which gets milage with lots of people who think gun owners are a bunch of low brow, KKK, high-school drop outs, violent, toothless, knuckle draggin' idiots - exactly the way that the media paint us every chance they get. We need statesmen willing to set a clear vision for America like Ronald Regan did so clearly years ago. Someone who can communicate well, like Slick did but for our side.

There was nothing wrong with Amercia that getting rid of a bunch of liberals won't cure. They want to "progress" us straight into socialism with and all powerful centeral government responsible for every thing all the time. Like it or not this place is still a Republic - despite the fact that we have congressmen that think they're royality, judges that think they're congressmen able to read any thing into any one word "living documents" my ass, and finally a President that people think is a God able to bend huricanes at his pleasure.

We are making big big changes in the (R) vs. (D) columns and have turned congress around and have a fair President in Bush. What we don't have is a bunch of (R)'s with balls. Once they cut the legs out from under Newt I think that they figured out that the repubican revolution was over - if they can nail the Speaker of the House with such bull shit then any one with a bit of a past could be destroyed too. Too many politicians and not enough statesmen. The republicans are still pussyfooting around trying not to disturb the Rockefellers, Kenedys, Clintons, and Schumers of the the world as if!

Damn it.

"Give me liberty or give me death!" is what we use to hear ... not any more. We get policiticans on both sides of the aisle talking out of both sides of their mouths supporting both sides of an argument depending on who listening. A friend of mine at work and I worked a handful of local and national representives this way - we sent letters to their offices both supporting and objecting to a number of topics and got back letters that were flip-flops of each other!

What do to the words "well regulated" mean to you Ms. Fineswine asked me ... to which I replied what do the words "shall not be infrindged" mean to you? Never got an answer back on that one. These people are not stupid by any means, they "know" what the Consitution and Bill of Rights say - hell most of them are lawyers - and yet they want to bend, change, warp, that +230 year old vision at their whim. Bull shit. Laws mean something. Words mean something and despite what the "current interpetation of the law" is we have the right to arm ourselves. I sure as hell don't let the state tell me how to worship and I'm sure as hell not going to let them dictate when and where I can and can not carry a pistol concealed for self defense. If someone wants to ask permission from the state to attend church or temple on Sunday that's fine with me but I'm sure as heck not going to.

Damn well said. Hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:33:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ar10er:

The 9th, of all circuits, said he is in the right.

The last case I heard of involving this was a guy who was a convicted felon making MG's... although he did not take them across state lines, .gov did kick him to the cell block.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:43:14 PM EDT

Unfortunately, I have to agree. The laws are entrenched, the mindset of the sheeple has been established to accecpt these laws and the government has well trained, well armed, devoted agents to enforce these laws. Choosing to battle the government in the manner that you suggest on the issue of machine gun ownership is not wise. You will be fighting them in an area where they have the advantage of experience, numbers, firepower and determination.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:47:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

Unfortunately, I have to agree. The laws are entrenched, the mindset of the sheeple has been established to accecpt these laws and the government has well trained, well armed, devoted agents to enforce these laws. Choosing to battle the government in the manner that you suggest on the issue of machine gun ownership is not wise. You will be fighting them in an area where they have the advantage of experience, numbers, firepower and determination.

Plus popular public support the thing they need most.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top