Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/25/2005 10:46:38 AM EDT

Visiting my in-laws in Idaho Falls and went to Christmas services. My in-laws have known him for many years. Always talk highly of him.

I wanted to shake his hand but he was with his family and lots of people around...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:00:31 AM EDT
I thought you were talking about senator clinton?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:06:46 AM EDT
It would be nice if we knew who you were talking about.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:15:47 AM EDT
Hey your close to my home.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:16:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:
It would be nice if we knew who you were talking about.

google
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:21:56 AM EDT
i thought he was calling the guy sen "crap"o
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:07:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hanau:

yeah me to! Man if that was my last name I think I would change it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:45:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mgamber:
Visiting my in-laws in Idaho Falls...

Shit, and you didn't stop in and say HI!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:47:44 PM EDT
Crapo is the man..2nd all the way

Crapo For President.....
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:51:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By plowboy:

You are in my home town. I met Sen. Michael Crapo in September. He was talking about spending some time with W in McCall, Idaho, and his trips to Gitmo and Iraq. I told him that my brother was in Iraq and he wanted me to personally thank my brother from him. Sen. Crapo was not being a politician, he was being a human being. I appreciated it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:22:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Midnight-Sniper:

You are in my home town. I met Sen. Michael Crapo in September. He was talking about spending some time with W in McCall, Idaho, and his trips to Gitmo and Iraq. I told him that my brother was in Iraq and he wanted me to personally thank my brother from him. Sen. Crapo was not being a politician, he was being a human being. I appreciated it.

Are there any good gun shops to check out while I am here? Brought my AR with me. May go shooting tomorow with my brother-in-law at a gravel pit his father-in-law owns.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:29:27 PM EDT

Are there any good gun shops to check out while I am here? Brought my AR with me. May go shooting tomorow with my brother-in-law at a gravel pit his father-in-law owns.

IM me I am off tomorrow, Give me a number to call...We will call coyotes or do somthing more fun than shooting gravel...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:42:05 PM EDT

Sportsman's Warehouse on the east side of town and Ski's House of Guns on the west side. I bought my son a Remington 700 bdl from Ski's for a great price. Ski doesn't have a lot of ARs and Sportsman's has no AKs, but Sportsman's has the new M1 SOCOM. It is sweet!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:47:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 6:48:33 PM EDT by plowboy]

Born and raised fifth generation on the same 160 acreas not far from heise hot springs.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:50:11 PM EDT

Max's
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:18:08 PM EDT
I'm in Pocatello til January for anyone who wants to stop by. Feel free to IM me.

-Ben
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:22:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 7:23:55 PM EDT by AROKIE]

Originally Posted By hanau:

ahaahahah me too...i almost fell over when i found out that is his real name!! that was pretty good

from his web site

"Senator Mike Crapo (cray-poe)" where the heck do you get the E at?? funny how they knew to put that in there thinking ahead of time that there would be some speculationon how its pronouced
Top Top