Go away trolls.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
What's his real name?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Is there a reason we should know his screen name?  Careful with opsec there, chief!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#5]
The pic was pulled off a VERY public site.  All I know is all you know,  the pic.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Is he a cop?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#7]
At first I didn't notice the background,  I'd be inclined to think private contractor.  I dunno though.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#8]
With his Ubertactical 5.11 pants and Gshock watch he must be a security "contractor" at BOTACHs top secret mail order processing facility.

Extra "tactical" points for the Tijuana PD method of wearing body armor, popularized by Reno 911.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

That's very nice.  Now why don't you pull down the picture and quit spreading any info of any sort about any of our boys anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's very nice.  Now why don't you pull down the picture and quit spreading any info of any sort about any of our boys anywhere.

Look sporky,  tell me what info I've spread,  that pic has been seen by over 2,500 people today alone. NOT counting the 50 on this site.  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look sporky,  tell me what info I've spread,  that pic has been seen by over 2,500 people today alone. NOT counting the 50 on this site.  

Your stupidity and eagerness to help our enemy knows no bounds.  Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your stupidity and eagerness to help our enemy knows no bounds.  Merry Christmas.

How am I helping the enemy, you wanna call me stupid, yet I ask you once already to tell me what info I've given out and you can't do it.  Are you to ignorant to read, or just trying to make a name for yourself by trashing me?  Seriously, HOW THE FUCK AM I HELPING THE ENEMY?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Well I see that this thread has gone to Stupidville.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How am I helping the enemy, you wanna call me stupid, yet I ask you once already to tell me what info I've given out and you can't do it.  Are you to ignorant to read, or just trying to make a name for yourself by trashing me?  Seriously, HOW THE FUCK AM I HELPING THE ENEMY?

We'll try this one more time...  If you've caught on to my replies, it's obvious I'm not going to give out any info.  This is a public site, anyone can access it to learn whatever's available to view.

All you're doing is giving out one more little tidbit of info.  Knock it off.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Where is the pit when we need it?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We'll try this one more time...  If you've caught on to my replies, it's obvious I'm not going to give out any info.  This is a public site, anyone can access it to learn whatever's available to view.

The pic is on MY SERVER SPACE.  It was taken off fucking hotornot.com genius.  Yeah, this is really a matter of national fucking security.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The pic is on MY SERVER SPACE.  It was taken off fucking hotornot.com genius.  Yeah, this is really a matter of national fucking security.

NOT!

Although he does have a nice rifle.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#18]
wow i have no idea

come one guys take it easy  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Real or not the attitudes of both of you reflect that of traitors who care not if their fellow countrymen have their pic plastered everywhere.

Loose lips sink ships, boys.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Do you know what hot or not is?  Seriously.  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#21]
His name is Norris,Jerome Norris.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#23]
You can tell the .mil guys from the Geraldo Riveras who think its ok to draw in the sand.

Personal info, no matter how seemingly miniscule, is not a good thing to spread, especially on the internet, considering al jizzera and their cousin alquaida does indeed have internet connections.

But since you wont let this go.........Its Ed Avila Sr., ok its 1Gunrunner.......ok, Im just playing, its me, CavVet. Now is that better??

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#24]
He looks like this guy    

I want my 2 minutes back
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Yeah, and aside from the THOUSANDS of people on here that own AR's now they know one more guy does, and he wears a black plate carrier with harnass.  Al Quaeda is planning their next offensive as we speak over one carbine.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#26]
So your whole point for starting this thread was to make a joke about a guy in tac gear,not actually really wanting to know his name ?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Jesus people.  There is probably a thread everyother day titled the exact same thing as this one, with either a pic, or a messed up story.  They NEVER take shit like this,  I guess if ya'll think it's funny then it's ok,  if you don't laugh you have to be angry?  Is that how it is?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#28]
trolling...pissing contest...thread locked  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top