Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 9:30:36 PM EDT
I usually send her something insulting or vulgar on her b-day and other holidays, but I haven't seen anything good this year.  Something not too nasty, just tongue-in-cheek.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Make something with the nudie pics you took of her?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing says "I'm thinking about you" like a fresh cow's heart left on her doorstep.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
You scream "LOSER" by even keeping contact with an ex, however "cool" you try and justify it by.

Send her pics of you banging another chick, or better yet a pay stub showing how much more sucessful you are without her.

Really I wouldn't keep contact.

Burn them damn bridges!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:58:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Sign her up for a online dating service or adult friend finder.

Then there is always Readers Digest and other magazines that never stop, find some subscription, sign her up for a year, after that it's like being in the mob, they don't let you go, they even follow you.  

Sign up for literature from every kooky church known to man, from the moonies to to L. Ron Hubbard's mother ship crowd.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Burn them damn bridges!

Absolutely!!

My last girlfriend played the "we can still be friends" card.  I said, "Let's see...So I'll still get to listen to all of your bitching and moaning, deal with your drama over imaginary problems, hang out with your loser co-workers, and since we're 'just friends', I won't be getting a blowjob for my efforts?  Hell yeah, where do I sign up?"

Scorched earth policy with ex-girlfriends is the way to go.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Send a card/letter to her father "from her".  Include any good naked or as close to as you can get picture of her.  Write a steamy letter talking about secret love desires for her father.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You scream "LOSER" by even keeping contact with an ex, however "cool" you try and justify it by.

Send her pics of you banging another chick, or better yet a pay stub showing how much more sucessful you are without her.

Really I wouldn't keep contact.

Burn them damn bridges!

Yea . does that count if you have kids with them?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Send you a photo of you getting some oral with the girl looking up at you!!  That's a great one!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh, no real contact, no bridges left standing.  It's been over two years, nasty at the time but long settled.  We keep in touch occasionally, I just find it amusing to send her something stupid.  On her b-day I sent her a flash animation of a little kid pissing "Happy Birthday" in the snow, stuff like that.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#10]
the best car would be......no card at all

my ex gf always sends me text messages on my bday and i still dont answer them after 3 yrs
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#11]
A condom wrapper with a note saying "you were never that good".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top