User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 8:45:25 PM EDT
Dad - New coat (he wanted one)

Stepmom- $50 Gift Certificate to Dillards

Brother - Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PS2

Mom - Another piece for her Department 56 Snow Village

Sisters - $75 gift certificates to Express

And that's it nothing for any cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts or other distant relations. Not even a Christmas card.

I kinda went cheap this year. I'm usually more generous but this year I haven't really gotten into the Christmas spirit.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Dad - Indy Jones DVD set

Bro/Wife - Monk Season 1 (They just got married two weeks ago so I already got them something)

Mom/Stepdad - $150 gift card to JCPenney's

Half Sis - Gift card to Hollister

Stepmom - 4 disc Elvis set (I dunno, I don't like her)

Aunt (drew her name, but never got her wish list in time to mail) - gift card to Kohl's

Had to mail everything out (all out of state), and no one got their lists in time to me, so I just got what I thought would work.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my Mom and Grandmother a flashlight, they will use it.  My dad also got a nasty letter from me.  Paid off my grandmothers Sears card, that was more a fustration thing though
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Had to mail everything out (all out of state)

Yeah, that's something that I put off too long. I'm going to have to do that on Monday for my mother's and sister's gifts.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Um...

I'll try to play.

#1 Cheveron Credit Card; Gym membership, and some clothes.
#2 X-box and several games, rifle, parts for his bike, and a few games.
#3 Bike, Hot wheels sets, train sets, and a wallet with several gift cards to his favorite stores.
#4 Beach cruiser bike, Heelys, Cinderella dress up clothes, toys...etc.
#5 Thomas ride on train and track, new thomas table, thomas duplos, Dora the Explorer Kitchen, toys...etc.
#6 Doll with a bottle, and a soft blanket.

For all: X-box 360.

I sent gift cards to most members of my family.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Dad- Digital game camera

Mom- Orion Telescope

Wife-pictures of our baby boy and Dewalt miter saw (hey she wanted it for redoing crown molding and base boards)

Shameless pic of kid.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Had to mail everything out (all out of state)

Yeah, that's something that I put off too long. I'm going to have to do that on Monday for my mother's and sister's gifts.

I got everything mailed out by Tuesday, Priority Mail.  I gave them til Monday night as a cutoff.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Way too much!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Parents, I refurbed a Browning A5 beater clone (rem 11 i think) with a 10 shot mag extension for use as a HD weapon.  They can screw on the orginal end cap with spring for the 4+1 if they want to hunt (highly unlikely) and I gave them a small training session.

Mothers parents, I cut down some dead Katrina killed trees and split the wood.

Fathers parents, not really anything, they have 8 kids and 25 grandkids, they never want any big gifts.

Sister, I gave her the title to my old car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top