Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/24/2005 8:45:25 PM EDT
Dad - New coat (he wanted one)

Stepmom- $50 Gift Certificate to Dillards

Brother - Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PS2

Mom - Another piece for her Department 56 Snow Village

Sisters - $75 gift certificates to Express

And that's it nothing for any cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts or other distant relations. Not even a Christmas card.

I kinda went cheap this year. I'm usually more generous but this year I haven't really gotten into the Christmas spirit.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:25:02 PM EDT
Dad - Indy Jones DVD set

Bro/Wife - Monk Season 1 (They just got married two weeks ago so I already got them something)

Mom/Stepdad - $150 gift card to JCPenney's

Half Sis - Gift card to Hollister

Stepmom - 4 disc Elvis set (I dunno, I don't like her)

Aunt (drew her name, but never got her wish list in time to mail) - gift card to Kohl's

Had to mail everything out (all out of state), and no one got their lists in time to me, so I just got what I thought would work.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:26:20 PM EDT
I got my Mom and Grandmother a flashlight, they will use it. My dad also got a nasty letter from me. Paid off my grandmothers Sears card, that was more a fustration thing though
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:29:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JustinOK34:
Had to mail everything out (all out of state)

Yeah, that's something that I put off too long. I'm going to have to do that on Monday for my mother's and sister's gifts.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:36:07 PM EDT
Um...

I'll try to play.

#1 Cheveron Credit Card; Gym membership, and some clothes.
#2 X-box and several games, rifle, parts for his bike, and a few games.
#3 Bike, Hot wheels sets, train sets, and a wallet with several gift cards to his favorite stores.
#4 Beach cruiser bike, Heelys, Cinderella dress up clothes, toys...etc.
#5 Thomas ride on train and track, new thomas table, thomas duplos, Dora the Explorer Kitchen, toys...etc.
#6 Doll with a bottle, and a soft blanket.

For all: X-box 360.

I sent gift cards to most members of my family.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:36:35 PM EDT
Dad- Digital game camera

Mom- Orion Telescope

Wife-pictures of our baby boy and Dewalt miter saw (hey she wanted it for redoing crown molding and base boards)

Shameless pic of kid.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/24/2005 9:39:13 PM EDT by tc6969]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

Originally Posted By JustinOK34:
Had to mail everything out (all out of state)

Yeah, that's something that I put off too long. I'm going to have to do that on Monday for my mother's and sister's gifts.

I got everything mailed out by Tuesday, Priority Mail. I gave them til Monday night as a cutoff.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:40:56 PM EDT
Way too much!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:44:34 PM EDT
Parents, I refurbed a Browning A5 beater clone (rem 11 i think) with a 10 shot mag extension for use as a HD weapon. They can screw on the orginal end cap with spring for the 4+1 if they want to hunt (highly unlikely) and I gave them a small training session.

Mothers parents, I cut down some dead Katrina killed trees and split the wood.

Fathers parents, not really anything, they have 8 kids and 25 grandkids, they never want any big gifts.

Sister, I gave her the title to my old car.
Top Top