Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 9:42:02 AM EDT
As I'm sure of you're aware from other posts that Long Island is getting inundated with illegals, Hondurans, Mexicans, Guats etc.. This morning while whatching t.v. with my girls my fire pager goes off for a MVA , seems one of our local illegals on a bright sunny Christmas eve morning decided to smash into an unoccupied parked mini van, moving it 25', and pretty much totalling it and his pos Toyota  a telephone pole and a shrub. The bad news is he sustained no injuries.  Come to find out when the police get there that he has no license and another surprise here that he has no insurance. 19 Years old, speaks not a word of english, drives like an asshole, takes out an old retired guy who worked all his life here to earn his living transportation and walks away with a ticket. Which I might add he'll never pay or show up to court  for as I'm sure he'll disappear to another mexican community on the island and the old guy will never see jack. Needless to say I'm still pissed.  Made for great entertainment when a half dozen of his freinds showed up to interpret for the polcie office and they didn't speak English either.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
they're just coming here to cause auto collisions that Americans wont cause themselves
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Shoulda shown him the Atlantic or Long Island Sound as apropriate and told him to start swimming homw
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
they're just coming here to cause auto collisions that Americans wont cause themselves

[Marv Albert] Yessssss [/Marv Albert]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#4]
No you have it all wrong,  It's FOX's FAULT
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
As I'm sure of you're aware from other posts that Long Island is getting inundated with illegals, Hondurans, Mexicans, Guats etc.. This morning while whatching t.v. with my girls my fire pager goes off for a MVA , seems one of our local illegals on a bright sunny Christmas eve morning decided to smash into an unoccupied parked mini van, moving it 25', and pretty much totalling it and his pos Toyota  a telephone pole and a shrub. The bad news is he sustained no injuries.  Come to find out when the police get there that he has no license and another surprise here that he has no insurance. 19 Years old, speaks not a word of english, drives like an asshole, takes out an old retired guy who worked all his life here to earn his living transportation and walks away with a ticket. Which I might add he'll never pay or show up to court  for as I'm sure he'll disappear to another mexican community on the island and the old guy will never see jack. Needless to say I'm still pissed.  Made for great entertainment when a half dozen of his freinds showed up to interpret for the polcie office and they didn't speak English either.

And that is where the problem lies.  In most foreign countries, including Mexico, he would have been asked for his visa, green card, etc.  And if he didn't have it he would have been thrown in jail.  I'm sick of the US treating illegals like legal visitors and citizens.  They need to be arrested and deported, and it starts by having an easy efficient way for the officer on the street to start the process.  That is where the illegal alien will likely be caught, not by the INS, but by a police officer who asks for identification in an encounter.  If they know they just are going to get sent back, and if they get caught for the slightest screwup they'll be arrested and deported, less will come, and ones that do will make sure to obey the laws and attempt to blend into the population.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If the local authorities won't do anything about, put the local Border Patrol station on speed-dial.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top