Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 3:43:40 PM EDT
My GF came home from work saying Peyton Manning killed himself.  Somehow this seems far fetched.  He has everything, why would he do it unless he made a deal with the devil for his talent.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My GF came home from work saying Peyton Manning killed himself.  Somehow this seems far fetched.  He has everything, why would he do it unless he made a deal with the devil for his talent.

Um no. I thinkg your gf is just pulling your leg.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
No, the son of Tony Dungy, the Colt's head coach did commit suicide apparently.  He was only 19?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Tony Dungy's son killed himself, not Peyton Manning. Maybe she only heard bits and pieces of the news report?

ETA:
I need to type faster!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

iT WAS PEYTON MANNING'S COACH TONY DUNGEE'S 18 YEAR OLD SON WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE IN FLORIDA YESTERDAY.  IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS.  COACH DUNGEE LEFT THE TEAM INDEFINATELY TO GO TO FLORIDA TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

This is a common thing with women.

... Very
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Manning made some comments on the news concerning the Tony Dungy thing.

She probably just heard bits and pieces and put it together her way.

Ain't that the truth
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Your brother heard that Michael Mann killed himself???   Did I just hear that right???   Damn....
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Very

+1

I'd be willing to bet she doesn't know what team he's the QB of.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Of course not.  She said the other nurses all said Peyton had offed himself.

It would have made me happy since I am a Pats fan.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Very

+ a bunch
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Dude, he lost a game!

One more and he'll be out on the street looking for a job.  

"Cut-that-meat, cut-that-meat"
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#13]
"Eddie just had a fight in a disco with Danny Terio and shot Jimmy Walker! Ed, why'd you shoot Jimmy Walker in the lip??? I like Good Times!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top