Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 10:58:58 AM EDT
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

If you happen to be Jewish, then Happy Hanukkah to you and yours!

If you do not celebrate either of these holidays, or happen to be non religious, an athiest, or some other religion such as Muslim, Buddhist, Shintoist, Taoist, Druid or a follower of one of the other million or so religions then I still would like to wish you a safe holiday weekend!

The Happy New Year goes out to everyone.  Unless of course if you follow one of the other yearly calendars in existance, which in the case of our Jewish freinds would be Happy Rosh Hashanah, which was Oct 3rd to Oct 5th, or Happy Year of the Dog, which will be on Jan 29th. If you do not celebrate any of these New Years, then I wish you a safe holiday weekend as well.

This is my plan for an all inclusive Holiday card for next year.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#1]
My friend is Jewish, and he's wearing a wristband  that says "Just Say Merry Christmas".  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top