BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/23/2005 9:50:32 AM EDT
Story from:news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051223/ap_en_ot/bin_laden_s_niece

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=401578

(edited to add: Ok Ok...but it there was nothing clad about her...It's just a good old "G" Rated Photo of a Bathtub...ps. You can verify the Authenticity of this story with the above Yahoo News Link)

Wafah Dufour, niece of Osama bin Laden, poses in an undated publicity photo released on December 22, 2005, taken during a photo session for the January 2006 issue of GQ Magazine. Dufour, who took her mother's maiden name after the events of September 11, 2001, is an aspiring musician struggling to make a name for herself. Dufour said she has never met Osama bin Laden. 'Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him. There are 400 other people related to him, but they are all in Saudi Arabia, so nobody's going to get tarred with it. I'm the only one here,' Dufour said in the GQ article.

NEW YORK -     Osama bin Laden's niece, in an interview with GQ magazine in which she appears scantily clad, says she has nothing in common with the al-Qaida leader and simply wants acceptance by Americans.

"Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him," Wafah Dufour, the daughter of bin Laden's half brother, Yeslam Binladin, says in the January edition of the magazine, referring to the al-Qaida leader.

"I want to be accepted here, but I feel that everybody's judging me and rejecting me," said the California-born Dufour, a law graduate who lives in New York. "Come on, where's the American spirit? Accept me. I want to be embraced, because my values are like yours. And I'm here. I'm not hiding."

Dufour, who adopted her mother's maiden name after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks that have been blamed on bin Laden, appears in several provocative photos in the magazine.

The pictures are likely to be considered obscene by conservative Muslims in and outside of Saudi Arabia where women are required to be veiled.

Asked if she would like to perform her music in the Middle East, Dufour says her mother, Carmen Dufour, would be too afraid that "someone would want to kill me."

"Listen, I would love to raise consciousness. Maybe women could hear the songs and realize that I'm doing my dream and hopefully they can, too," she said.

Yeslam and Osama are among 54 children of the late Saudi construction magnate Mohammed bin Laden and his 22 wives. The extended family includes several hundred people.

Binladin, who received Swiss citizenship in 2001, has condemned his half brother "for his acts and his convictions." He intentionally spells his name differently from his half brother.

In the interview, Dufour says she would not date a fundamentalist Muslim and that she cried hysterically when she witnessed the attacks on New York while staying with her mother in Geneva.

----------------------

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Would it be wrong to hit that?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd hit it like a jihad.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:55:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Would it be wrong to hit that?

I dunno...When it comes to Bin Ladin Relatives...I am trying to figure out the definition of the word: "hit"
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#4]
She pretty much made herself a dead woman by doing that.  11th Century-minded Islamicists like OBL will not hesitate to kill female relatives under the cowardly guise of "honor killings".  He has probably already put out a hit on her.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh no, we have been shut down
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh come on now! Put the image back up!!!

Do it as an insult to Osama!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Oh come on now! Put the image back up!!!

Do it as an insult to Osama!!

we cant hurt his feelings..

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Where did I read that she puts the "Infidel" in "Infidelity"
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#13]
She'd get an anger fucking something fierce, Id pee in her butt.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I would declare jihad on that ji-hottie ass!

I would smite that shit like the fist of an angry god!

I would hit that like an asteroid that impacted the Earth 65 million years ago causing the K-T boundary mass extinction!

I would rock her Arabian Nights!

I would raid her hole-y lands!

I would break her Red Crescent!

My Crusader would pillage her village!

Yeah, she's probably got a hit out on her when wacky Uncky Osama sees that shit.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#15]
That was a slap in the face to OBL and Islamofascists everywhere.

Good for her.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#16]
She has a seriously nice set of legs.  Damn . . .

Is that what the IslamoFascists are hiding under the burkas?

I would hit that like God when he's pissed at the Jews.

Disconnector
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I bet hes thrilled that millions of infidels everywhere are seeing that.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I bet hes thrilled that millions of infidels everywhere are jerking off to that.

Kinda makes ya tingly, doesn't it?

I hope this heaps shame on the bastard . . . his own flesh and blood is being used as a sex object by the "Crusaders" themselves.

I hope his own troops point and laugh.  I'll bet ol' Durkadurka dal ali Sucksuck (his second LT) gets caught jerking off with this mag.

W00T!

Disconnector
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Ugh.  Butterface.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:49:37 AM EDT
[#20]
i would love to take my hate out on that
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#21]
I'd tap that terrorist and ask her where her uncle is.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:59:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck her and her islamic terrorist ilk.

She can feed everyone her bullshit about how she denounces this and doesn't agree with that. It's all just grandstanding to further her career. Once she crashes and burns and doesn't go sky high in her career, she'll be at an islamic anti American rally burning a flag.

She's also got a fucking beak for a nose that would put a tucan to shame.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#24]

Binladin, who received Swiss citizenship in 2001, has condemned his half brother "for his acts and his convictions." He intentionally spells his name differently from his half brother.

I thought it was against Swiss policy to grant citizenship to any outsider.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#25]
I'd delivery a little American bukkake across that mug
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I thought it was against Swiss policy to grant citizenship to any poor outsider.

I suppose there are ways.....
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:10:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

She can feed everyone her bullshit about how she denounces this and doesn't agree with that. It's all just grandstanding to further her career. Once she crashes and burns and doesn't go sky high in her career, she'll be at an islamic anti American rally burning a flag.

That kind of ignorance, gentlemen, takes work. Every family has at least 1 child that no one gets along with. I know mine does
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Money (and she has lots of it) opens a lot of doors for you.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I'm sure it helps to have money.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Still a Jihadist
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Still a Jihadist

And you know this how?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That kind of ignorance, gentlemen, takes work. Every family has at least 1 child that no one gets along with. I know mine does

Call me a skeptic. Call me ignorant.

I don't trust some cunt who is trying to break out as a pop star and using her "denouncing" of her uncle as a way to get publicity. I wonder, if it was a guy instead of merely a vagina would most people have the same opinion? I doubt it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'd hit it like a jihad.

+1.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Like a retard on a drum set.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#35]
So A_G, what should she do?  She's related to a terrorist, and she can't help that.   She has aspirations, and people like YOU would sure smack her down if you were to later find out that she's related to OBL.  The media would put it out there, and it would unfairly taint her chance of making something of herself.  

And lumping her in with suicidal jihadists because of her relations is just BIGOTED.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call me a skeptic. Call me ignorant.

I don't trust some cunt who is trying to break out as a pop star and using her "denouncing" of her uncle as a way to get publicity. I wonder, if it was a guy instead of merely a vagina would most people have the same opinion? I doubt it.

I agree with you, fuck that cunt. She probably voted for Kerry.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Bin Laden will just HAVE to kill her.

She is an insult to Islam..........I mean, THAT's what this is all about..........RIGHT?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#38]
There are several other pics of her in the magazine, face is a no-go but the body is nice.  Her mom is pretty hot though
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#39]
As I posted in the other thread....GQ is humanizing our enemy, and I dont like it.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Bin Laden will just HAVE to kill her.

She is an insult to Islam..........I mean, THAT's what this is all about..........RIGHT?

Her pics are an insult to GD...we need to protect the children!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
There are several other pics of her in the magazine, face is a no-go but the body is nice.  Her mom is pretty hot though

SILENCE INFIDEL!!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#42]
I'd hit it like Mohammed raiding a caravan!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

First... she was born in California. That does make her an American. Second, if she was such an Islamist she would NOT be posing for those photos. Lastly, if and when her "career" crashes, she is already a lawyer, I don't think she is too worried. I bet she has dual citizenship for a reason. If my name was BinLaden I would want a way to get out of this country ASAP if one of my relatives pulled what Osama did.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#44]
So...  GQ = Gal Queda?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I'd bust her bunker!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
As I posted in the other thread....GQ is humanizing our enemy, and I dont like it.

how does one humanize a human?  Or do you mean the rights attempt to dehumanize a human has failed?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Ugh.  Butterface.

Dace, is that you?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 A_G is a jackass.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=41410

This thread was cool just because I copied that picture.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 A_G is a jackass.

-1 A_G is right on
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top