Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 7:56:53 AM EDT
For some reason (wife prolly eff'd it up) my task bar is on the right side of my computer screen instead of at the bottom.  Any way to change it back to the bottom?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:58:37 AM EDT
[#1]
You should be able to click and hold your mose button on an empty portion of the task bar and drag it back to the bottom of the screen.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#2]
click on it and drag it down to the bottom. Once you have it down there, right click and select "lock the taskbar" to prevent it from being accidentally moved again.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
click on it and drag it down to the bottom

Yep. Or move it to the top of the screen if you want to.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:01:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, guys.  Knew I could count on ya
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I dunno, I think he has to click(hold) and drag it back to where he wants it. Also it may be locked and he will need to unlock it.

The more important question is why doesn't his wife have her own log in name, then she could customize until her heart's content.

Just wondering.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Right on the money so far with the answers.
When you get it back into place, you can right click the task bar, and check 'Lock the Taskbar"
That should keep it from accidentally getting moved unless that is unchecked first.

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I dunno, I think he has to click(hold) and drag it back to where he wants it. Also it may be locked and he will need to unlock it.

The more important question is why doesn't his wife have her own log in name, then she could customize until her heart's content.

Just wondering.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I've tried to get her to do that and she refuses, saying "it hurts my brain to think so much."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top