Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 4:27:34 AM EDT
Does anyone know if you can buy T-Mobile D1 Prepaid minutes online? My girlfriend is in Prague and Im home in the States on leave, and shes out of minutes and not able to buy any there. Id like to buy her some minutes in case of emergency, (I kinda fucked that one up...didn't know it wasn't free incoming calls from the US, so I ran her out of Euro on her phone.) I googled around for a couple hours but to no avail.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Prague.   must have pics  

can't answer you question but, at least i got a free btt for you
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]
She loves photography. Im sure she will post them on her site, and when she does, Ill ask her if I can link it. They are her photographs. :-)  Oh, speak of the devil...she just sent me a link to one.

Of the palace guards giving her a dirty "your a spy" sort of look.

lol, thats my girl. See why I need to get some minutes for her? Just in case she ends up getting herself in trouble.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top