BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Neither version is the whole truth. The whole story is that members of the Senate voted for the amendment to pay their policical due to Fineswine et. al. Then, having discharged their duty by voting for the amendment, they voted their concience, and the will of their constituents by killing the whole bill.

How do you know that is what happened?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate that dirty bitch more than I can express

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hate that dirty bitch more than I can express

Consider this scenario.
Hildebeast runs for Pres. Gets VP nod. Thanks to Bush and Repubs screwing the pooch, the conservative base shows up light in '08. They are also less concerned as the Beast is not in the Presidential slot.
President commits suicide with 18 shots to the head and chest(okay a little over the top, what can I say?)

The Beast selects Feinswine as new VP and in the momentary crisis she is approved by Senate.
The Beast places Feinswine in charge of Federal gun control initiatives.

Still incremental?
Still work thru the "political process"?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Military Sniper Weapon Regulation Act - Curbs the sales of the powerful .50-caliber military sniper rifles in order to make it more difficult for terrorists, doomsday cults and criminals from obtaining these deadly weapons. (To be introduced in the coming weeks)

3 groups with no legitimate confirmation of using that rifle type in the US
sure, the ATF claims there was one at Waco, but that report is sort of sketchy
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I've always suspected it would be just a matter of time, before the freedom we've had since September would end sooner or later.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Ugh. Stupid liberals.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#7]
This is NO surprise. My question is WTF have the Republicans and other non-gunphobic types done with a Republican controlled Congress, Senate and Presidentcy???

WHAT????

Save us the AWB went away - what positive pro-gun 2nd Amendment enactment?

<crickets>
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This is NO surprise. My question is WTF have the Republicans and other non-gunphobic types done with a Republican controlled Congress, Senate and Presidentcy???

WHAT????

<crickets>

But, But, But the Republicans are better than the alternative. Yeah right, good thing the NRA gives the Republicans (and a few Dems) money to be somewhat pro but mainly neutral on the 2nd (which I happily contribute to).  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:58:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

WHAT????

<crickets>

Well, there was the Protaction of Lawfull commerce in Arms Law, which is apparently being ignored by NY.

That's about it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#10]
IT's those damn dooms day cults. They always fuck it up for everyone.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT????

<crickets>

Well, there was the Protaction of Lawfull commerce in Arms Law, which is apparently being ignored by NY.

That's about it.

NY victom here
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Dewine
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dewine

what he said.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#15]
i wonder if the survival forum counts as a doomsday cult.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
i wonder if the survival forum counts as a doomsday cult.

in the governments eyes, yes
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I think this should be a wakeup call to all Americans. Some things you can do to stop this attack on our RKBA by the liberal assholes (or at least lessen the blow):

1. Join and contribute money to the NRA. If it weren't for the NRA, the Second Amendment would have drawn its last breath by now.

2. Buy all the "assault weapons", replacement parts, ammo and magazines that you can afford.  We have a small window to get armored up before the next ban is enacted. Do it now!

3. Give money to "real" Republicans (like, e.g. Tom DeLay in Texas) that support gun ownership and the RKBA. Let's get rid of these lib democratic faggots in drag posing as GOP senators, e.g. Chaffee, Snow and the like.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I think this should be a wakeup call to all Americans. Some things you can do to stop this attack on our RKBA by the liberal assholes (or at least lessen the blow):

1. Join and contribute money to the NRA. If it weren't for the NRA, the Second Amendment would have drawn its last breath by now.

2. Buy all the "assault weapons", replacement parts, ammo and magazines that you can afford.  We have a small window to get armored up before the next ban is enacted. Do it now!

3. Give money to "real" Republicans (like, e.g. Tom DeLay in Texas) that support gun ownership and the RKBA. Let's get rid of these lib democratic faggots in drag posing as GOP senators, e.g. Chaffee, Snow and the like.

+1

and write write write your politicians...as well as PHONE CALLS.  They seem to be the most effective, as emails are just passed over and paid no attention to it seems.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#20]
I think its a good diea to buy a lathe, mill, arbor and drill presses, and MIG and TIG welders, and start making my own "assault weapons" for personal use.  Then I can have as many as I want.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#21]
i hate democrats  

also...why does the gov seem like its power is tightening up so much: signature to obtain a cold medicine...another avenue of record for the gov to keep track of you

im startin to get uneasy about all these magical powers .gov has created for itself: taking citizens guns away from them in NOLA, eminent domain abuse, un restricted wire and phone taping (lord only knows how much spying they have been conducting on everyones computers and laptops)

democrats or republicans aside, the gov seems to be marshalling a massive amount of power to itself, whats happened to the voice of the people
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:56:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That's about it.

the gov needs to put the beat down on NY and CA
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's about it.

The states need to put a beat down on big brother instead of using big brother to push their agendas nationwide.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:26:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's about it.

The states need to put a beat down on big brother instead of using big brother to push their agendas nationwide.

true...the states need to put the beat down on gov and then the states need to put the smackdown on cali and ny just for the hell of it
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Senator Feinstein vs The .50cal

Which one is the bigger danger to America?  

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:49:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Funny, I was thinking "terminal ballistics".
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

The .50 cal would win
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#28]
When was the last significant federal anti-gun legislation passed?  1994?  1996?  

There has been a federal moratorium on anti-gun laws since the big AW ban in 1994.  It became a bad issue for Clinton during his latter years and no new anti-gun legislation was shoved through congress since then. (correct me if I am wrong)

The brief reapproval of the AW ban in late Feb. early March of 2004 by the Senate was just that; brief.  While we can debate over and over why the Senate chose to reauthorize the AW ban as an amendment to the first firearms manufactures protection act, it did happen and exposed a Senate in which almost all Demos and some Repubs wanted it back.  Or did they do it to kill the overall bill? Or did they do it because it was a presidential election year and they wanted it to "seem" like they would and could reauthorize it?

Regardless the Dems wanted more "gun control" during the 90s and never got it.  They screamed, kicked, and cried and when Columbine happened I thought for sure there would be something.  Yet nothing happened.

Issues that are always on the anti-gunner's desk:

1. Assault weapons - because we know how scary looking they are.
2. Gun shows - because legal transactions between individuals are not good unless the .gov is involved.
3. .50 BMG rifles - because there are no safe airplanes, satellites, and .gov officials as long as .50 rifles are available to the general public.
4. Armor piercing ammunition - because Teddy Kennedy is always worried about police officers so your 30-30 ammo along with just about all rifle ammo should be banned or severely regulated.
5. Handgun ownership - "Saturday Night Specials," inexpensive low grade pistols, and yes, even your custom 1911 are extremely dangerous because they can be concealed.
6. Firearm owner licensing - You have to have a license and pass a test to drive a car; but not guns.
7. Firearm registration - Hey, your car has a title and is registered in the state you live in.  Why not guns?

These are some of the major issues I've seen the demos use or throw up there.  If they regain power these will be some of the issues they will fight for or debate to death.  Expect the media to go right along with the program and demonize gun owners and manufactures.  They will probably even raise hunters to a higher level to separate the bolt gun and duck hunters from those who own evil AW and those who carry a pistol for self defense.  

It will be ugly and we will have to fight hard.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:46:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

The .50 cal would win

But only if we use them. Maybe I should say if we have the balls to use them.

People like Feinswine are a far greater threat to our way of life than Al Qaeda and the Chicoms combined. Left to do their work with impunity they will destroy this nation and leave us open to our enemies.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Military Sniper Weapon Regulation Act - Curbs the sales of the powerful .50-caliber military sniper rifles in order to make it more difficult for terrorists, doomsday cults and criminals from obtaining these deadly weapons. (To be introduced in the coming weeks)  

Yeah!  Fuck those god damn law abiding citizens!  They should lay down for us denocrats to walk upon.  The average US citizen is too fucking dtupid to live, but don't worry, the democrats will do everything for you.  Just give us all your money.

DEMOCRATS CAN BURN IN HELL!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Methamphetamines – Requires pseudoephedrine products, which are used in making methamphetamines, be sold behind the counter, similar to a law in Oklahoma law (toughest in nation), and limits sales to 9 grams of pseudophedrine in 30 days, requires ID and signature for purchase of such cold medicines.

I propose a law that would make it illegal for any person with allergies to cover their mouth while sneezing in the presence of democrats.  In fact, it should be an executable offense to sneeze and not get snot all over the fucking cock sucking democrats face.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's about it.

Yeah, state's rights, so those states can ignore the 2nd as well as all the other amendments.  Big brother is not pusing Kali's agenda nationwide.

You have no idea what it would be like if the states had the kind of power you dream of.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:26:24 AM EDT
[#33]
I am looking for all of these doomsday cults she is talking about, I think I want to join...LOL
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top