Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 2:22:16 PM EDT
Looking at a Motorola V276...
Camera, web...

I guess I don't need all that stuff but it's free with my new contract with Verizon.

I have lots of Motorola accessories so...
but I'm open to change.

What's the word on those LG phones?

Samsung...?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#1]
My old phone was a LG and I never had a problem with it.  I just got another LG phone (VX5200) yesterday so the jury is still out on it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't trade my black V3 Razr for anything.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#3]
What's a good cell phone?

Does anybody actually make a GOOD cell phone?
~Dg84
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I like my current LG more than I have my past samsungs (3)
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I dig my V3 Razr... it's the silver one.  I've had it about 6 months.  Reliable, tough, fits in my pocket, battery lasts a long time...

I wouldn't count it as much more than a phone.  If you want a PHONE, but don't care about the add on doohickeys, the V3 is a great phone.  Good sound quality and volume, good big screen with a big font that's easy to read.  Good reception, and a great speakerphone function.  

I recommend the V3.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wouldn't trade my black V3 Razr for anything.

+1
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the razrs are gimmicky and cheap. I just upgraded to the moto e815 (from an LG4600) for verizon. It is easily moddable and has better features then the v3c.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I switched to Nokia.
I have had just about all brands and the nokia will get a better signal nd hold up under extreme conditions. No they are not small and cute, but I have to have reliable for work. I can beat the piss out of these on construction sites. never a problem, unless you count dropping one in a toilet.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#9]

LG VX3300

Good solid, reliable phone. No camera, no games, just a flip phone with a color screen.  Love it.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I want a cell phone I can beat the crap outta: waterproof (OK, water-resistant), shockproof, and most importantly idiotproof.

AFAIK they refuse to make them--easier just to get us back in the store to sign up for another contract and a new phone.

Will we ever see the day when you own a phone as long as you own a dependable vehicle?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top