Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/22/2005 9:51:30 AM EDT
He's in rare form, if you can listen to him, do it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Some of us have to work. What's he up to?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks........damn caught the last of his rant and then it went to a break.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#3]
what's he throwing down...  pills?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

y'all need to get over it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:54:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Choke Gasp BWAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#7]

I love how libs condemn him for his painkiller addiction, but are all for the legalization of drugs.  Not to mention that drugs are such a part of leftwing culture to begin with.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The discovery that Clinton actually instituted the laws of the patriot act and the libtards claiming that it didn't matter cause he never used the authority (lie)
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I love how libs condemn him for his painkiller addiction, but are all for the legalization of drugs.  Not to mention that drugs are such a part of leftwing culture to begin with.

They just want to find a reason to discredit him as he is the biggest reason why Democrats lost in '94, 2000, 2002, 2004.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Such things are only part of leftist culture if you let them take it over. Next thing you know, we'll be talking about leftist degenerates and their unhealthy pork dinners. THE LINE IS DRAWN HERE!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
www.wlsam.com/listenlive.asp

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The discovery that Clinton actually instituted the laws of the patriot act and the libtards claiming that it didn't matter cause he never used the authority (lie)

discovery?  I've known that shit for years...

Oh yeah... and drugs should not be legalized, unless they keep oblivious, hypocritical morons off our airwaves because they are trying to cover their lying ass in court.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah well it just made big news.  N he's throwing down on EVERY1 about it.  Libtard heads are spinning at record rates.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, kinda like getting over Clinton's blowjob?

Vices are vices.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I'm FAR from a lib... But one think I hate more then a lib is a hypocritical lying wind bag.  I fucking despise hypocrisy and try my hardest to never be a hypocrite.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:06:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vices are vices.

Rush got hooked on prescription pain killers because he was in pain due to a back injury.  He was not taking them for recreational purposes.  Completely different than Clinton's womanizing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They just want to find a reason to discredit him as he is the biggest reason why Democrats lost in '94, 2000, 2002, 2004.

You forgot 2006 and 2008...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#19]
and by the way...   This is one Democrat who is all for the Patriot Act.   That is the national one... the Ohio Patriot Act is a whole other ball of wax.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
and by the way...   This is one Democrat who is all for the Patriot Act.   That is the national one... the Ohio Patriot Act is a whole other ball of wax.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be sure to send back pictures from whatever planet you are on.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In that case Jorge could build a replica of Buchenwald in every state and as long as the gas wasn't hooked up the libs would be OK with it?

Sometimes these affairs of state are over my poor simple head.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vices are vices.

Rush got hooked on prescription pain killers because he was in pain due to a back injury.  He was not taking them for recreational purposes.  Completely different than Clinton's womanizing.

riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht.

Hey, I would argue that blowjobs are mankinds greatest addiction.

Not a fan of CLinton, mind you, just sick of the hypocrisy, especially from, or related to, Limbaugh.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

something in your eye?  Maybe some SKEET SKEET SKEET!?!??  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

something in your eye?  Maybe some SKEET SKEET SKEET!?!??  

skeet skeet, mothafucka!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, ya'll are all perfect, uh huh, anyway, I just emailed him, lets see if I get on
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vices are vices.

riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht.

Not a fan of CLinton, mind you, just sick of the hypocrisy, especially from, or related to, Limbaugh.

"HE'S INNOCENT!!!!" He cried. "It was all an accident." You will have to excuse me for a little while, VTHOKIE, I am still digesting Tookie's rationalization.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

How am I a hypocrit?  The last time I checked blowjobs aren't prescribed by a doctor and are not physically addictive.  FWIW Clinton shouldn't have been impeached for the blowjob, he should have been impeached for the rest of the fuck ups that happened in office such as not handing over OBL when he had the chance, for Waco.....I could go on.  But if you can't figure out the difference between Rush Limbaugh and Clinton then I see no need to continue this discussion any further.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
How am I a hypocrit?  The last time I checked blowjobs aren't prescribed by a doctor

WE MUST ACT NOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How am I a hypocrit?  The last time I checked blowjobs aren't prescribed by a doctor

WE MUST ACT NOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

I concur
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah... and drugs should not be legalized, unless they keep oblivious, hypocritical morons off our airwaves because they are trying to cover their lying ass in court.

Have they taken Al Franken to court yet for those financial irregularities at Air America?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vices are vices.

riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht.

whoop!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Considering you live in Kalifornia, I'd say he's on Earth and you're not.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
How am I a hypocrit?

Maybe "flimsy excuse maker" is a better term.

The last time I checked blowjobs aren't prescribed by a doctor

As others have already noted, that problem needs to be solved.

and are not physically addictive.

Says you! I could tell you no end of guys whose lives went to ruin in search of another one.

FWIW Clinton shouldn't have been impeached for the blowjob, he should have been impeached for the rest of the fuck ups that happened in office such as not handing over OBL when he had the chance, for Waco.....I could go on.

Ah, well, missed your chance. Had to go for the silly blowjob thing. Personally, if the employment situation is as good as it was then for me, I will chip in for Presidential BJs every day.

But if you can't figure out the difference between Rush Limbaugh and Clinton then I see no need to continue this discussion any further.

Do they have flimsy excuses for their own bad behavior in common?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How's the weather in California?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

proof?   facts?   source?  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

proof?   facts?   source?  

And he means facts other than the National Enquirer
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#39]
What a load of shit.  Clinton was never impeached for getting a friggin' blowjob.

He was impeached for Lying Under Oath, Evidence Tampering, and Witness Tampering.

Do a search on this page.  I dont think you'll find the word 'blowjob.'

www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impeachments/starr-excerpt.htm
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
What a load of shit.  Clinton was never impeached for getting a friggin' blowjob.

He was impeached for Lying Under Oath, Evidence Tampering, and Witness Tampering.

+1
The libtards dance around this one all the time.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

What are you guys going to do for demons when both Bill and Hillary have passed away?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have they taken Al Franken to court yet for those financial irregularities at Air America?

Who cares about Air America or Al Franken...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, if you don't have an intelligent response for something, then the appropriate thing to do is scream about Clinton. When will these guys learn?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

What are you guys going to do for demons when both Bill and Hillary have passed away?

Every other politician who takes freedom, tramples the Consitution and abuses office, just like I do now.  Keep in mind I didn't bring up Clinton.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Not sure what you mean.  I was responding to the ridiculous charge that Congress went after Clinton because of a blowjob.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

EL OH EL.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In that case Jorge could build a replica of Buchenwald in every state and as long as the gas wasn't hooked up the libs would be OK with it?

Sometimes these affairs of state are over my poor simple head.

Who is Jorge?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Not sure what you mean.  I was responding to the ridiculous charge that Congress went after Clinton because of a blowjob.  

I mean there seems to be a politico-religious cult, of which Rush seems to be the Pope. In this cult, Reagan is God and Clinton is the Devil. Any time you see any criticism at all (justified or not) of Rush, Bush, or any number of other Republicans, you will see this stuff of "Well, oh yeah, Clinton lied about his BJ!'  (As if lying about BJs was uncommon.)  On the few occasions that I listened to Rush it was "Clinton-Clinton-Clinton" non-stop. This was long after Clinton was out of office.

Hey folks, Clinton has already been out of office some several years now. Could we move on with our red herrings and devil worship?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for demonstrating the truth...that the only reason leftist shitheads bring up Rush's prescription drug addiction is that he's SUCCESSFUL and a threat to the liberal agenda.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for demonstrating the truth...that the only reason leftist shitheads bring up Rush's prescription drug addiction is that he's SUCCESSFUL and a threat to the liberal agenda.

I think that last step you took was what they call "off the deep end".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top