Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
No Ruger nor S&W products allowed in my home...

Ruger I understand, but the owners and management of S&W that sold us out are gone, and the company was bought out by former employees who vowed no more compromises with the gubment.

Smith has SUPERB customer service, and I think still produces some good guns. I give them my business now.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:21:32 AM EDT
[#2]
They do have great customer service and make nice guns, but come out with WAY too many products.  It only would make sense to a S&W fanatic to name something a Model 4013TSW that is probably internally the same as a Model 910S, but is compact and has factory accessories (probably also similar to the CS9??? and the 5906 is a fairly old model and is numbered higher than say a 3913TSW).   Their product naming system makes no sense and just confuses the hell out of consumers IMO.    Soon they will run out of slide space because they will be in 100 digit numbered gun names plus some letters or just go to binary to really confuse people.    
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:39:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If they had fired all females would it have been a miss-firing at S&W?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top