Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 1:24:06 PM EDT
I know several of you here have taken advantage of the EPL program.  I have been a "Lifer" for years, but I bought my son's Life Membership with EPL.

You all probably received a mailer about paying off your EPL before the end of the year, but just in case you threw it away without reading it I thought I'd mention it here.

If you pay your EPL off now, they will send you a very nice NRA-embroidered High Sierra Cargo Bag.  Not a lot, I know - but just think of it as a little something extra from an already-good payment plan & money you were going to spend anyway.

I know this is a tight-money time for some, but if you (1) are an EPL Memeber, (2) have some sort of recent windfall, year-end bonus, etc., and (3) are in a position to pay it off now you might want to consider it.

I don't know if there is a limit on how little you can still owe to get the bag.  I still owed $250 on my son's EPL and I qualified.  You don't have to have the mailer to do this - just call the toll-free number and choose the "Life Member Services" option.

Just FYI...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up...I did not get that mail yet.

I just started in August, but every time I get a bill, I pay $150 instead of the usual $25. I should have it paid off in a year or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top