Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 9:19:47 AM EDT
Cause you can't lend an NFA item so someone else.  Does it count as "okay" because Superman is technically "present" when Clark Kent goes to the range with Superman's silencer.

Does this argument also apply to the Uzi that belongs to Chuck Norris's Beard?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:21:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Cause you can't lend an NFA item so someone else.  Does it count as "okay" because Superman is technically "present" when Clark Kent goes to the range with Superman's silencer.

Does this argument also apply to the Uzi that belongs to Chuck Norris's Beards's Uzi?

Superman IS Clark Kent, only in gay aquamarine polypropylene tights.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Are you saying you have a twin brother who wants to borrow stuff?  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Clark Kent isn't a real person. Superman adopts the persona of Clark Kent to mask his true identity.

If a corporation owns an NFA item, can anyone in the corporation "posess" the item, if they are otherwise allowed to posess firearms.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does this argument also apply to the Uzi that belongs to Chuck Norris's Beards's Uzi?

Superman IS Clark Kent, only in gay aquamarine tights.

So did he register his silencer under both names?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he used his birth name, Christopher Reeves!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Probably not. But if Clark Kent owned the silencer and loaned it to Superman it would be ok, Obviously because it would be SHTF and TEOTWAWKI and laws dont apply after those things happen. Superman would then be free to roam the earth in a Red Dawn Scenario killing bad guys quietly.

Of course the best answer is to form a corp with all parties named.

Bob
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He should do it as Clark Kent and blow it off as Superman.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#8]
why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when somebody throws their empty gun at him?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I so want somebody to write the BATF and ask.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when somebody throws their empty gun at him?

He doesn't want to damage a gun that belongs in his collection!

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He doesn't want to damage a gun that belongs in his collection!

-Foxxz

I See!  So everything is wrapped up in a nice little package!!

Really.  I mean that.  Sorry if it sounded sarcastic.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I so want somebody to write the BATF and ask.

Out of all the things people don't do out of fear of being on some ATF "list" this is probably the number one way to get on it
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He should do it as Clark Kent and blow it off as Superman.

+1
I don't think anybody is gonna mess with Superman.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Multiple personality disorder is a mental illness.   He's probably disqualified from owning any firearms (or silencers).
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Haven't you seen Kill Bill Vol. 2? Clark Kent is Superman's critique of the human race.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Multiple personality disorder is a mental illness.   He's probably disqualified from owning any firearms (or silencers).

That's why it is a secret identity.

All of my personalities are secret identities.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shut up!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By sybil3006:

eta: spelled it wrong
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top