Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/20/2005 10:48:37 PM EDT
Ok this started while I was in highschool and was about the graduate. I wanted to do something with my life and was at a great distain for my parent's divorce. They were fighting about stupid htings and at one point almost became violent (very violent and we will leave it at that.) So I decided I would join the guard. I join the guard and prepair to go to basic training. Shortly after joining I get approached by my mother with a box with weird writing and was asked what it was. I siad I had no idea and didnt ask about it futher.

So I go to basic, AIT, and return to go to school. I keep up with my training, do good in school, and even step it up after september 11th. YEars go by. My father is dating this lady that seems nice but somethign is off. Cant see what but it is off. I pick up a seasonal job as a security officer at a local theme park while working in school and doing the guard. I get a chance to see real wacked people and people with medical emergencies. My father then has a series of heart attacks. At the last one I go to the hospital and his GF tells me she saved him and that she found him out cold and performs CPR. She proceeds to tell me the exact number of breaths, chest compressions, and the like that she gives him that the 911 operator tells her. I feel this is odd because I am CPR certified (3 years in a row plus the military) and I cant rattle it off like that. The nurse then tells me that I need to consider what happens if he isnt able to recover and has to remain on a ventalator the rest of his existance. She imedietly butts in and sais she wants him to live and to marry him only if he is never to leave the hospital again. The nurse imediatly butts in and tells her that I have to decide. Well she freaks out and goes into tears staring at me.

My father eventually begins to recover but family members find her trying to get him to sign realistate into her name in the hospital room. She makes the remark when I am visitning him and she gives him some medicine that "I could just give him anything and he would take it" and she just laughs. I get put on flood duty while he is in the hospital and she calls my mother to find out where I am (told my father but not her) and tells her that I am not going to be making decisions for long.

I eventually get deployed to Iraq for a year and while home on leave find out when visiting my mother that the box she got while I was in highschool was wacked. The box had a GI joe doll laying on top of dirt with the ladies name written on a note card in red stuck in the top. My mother freaked and wouldnt tell me at the time what it was. Well eventually I returned from that godforsaken place and was talking to my father.

Not long after my return they broke up due to a will issue. Basically, he disinherited her and said he didnt want to get married for a few more years. All was quiet for a while

Here is the deal now. She recently started coming over there on a regular basis harasing him. She had a key to his river house and he went there and his 22 pistol he stored down there is now missing (he will not report it.) She has begun to show up at weird places. My wife works at a department store and my mother went in one day to talk to her and shop and this lady popped out of nowhere calling her a "bitch." She once popped up in front of me recently at a local store, spoke to me for a second and ran off. Furthermore, we have had a second home intrustion here where we never caught who came in. Finally, I was walking out of the supermarket tonight and I (being from a bad place I always watch out for cars with people in them) I see a car parked next to mine with an older lady that matches her description (couldnt see her well enough but having a police like mind that is what I thought of)  looking at me in the car with the car running. I didnt see anyone that looked like that at the few supermarket registers that were open when I was paying. When I walked up to my car the lady looked at me and quickly drove off. I am almost posative that it is her. The hair color, glasses, age, and build match. This is begining to get weird.

Well  I am not too worried about myself since I tend to notice things real well now since my deployment and my job. However, I am slightly worried about my family members. Anyone else have a similar experience. She  fits the profile of a crazy person plus she is on meds for it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Restraing order sounds like a good start. Your dad may be a harder sell on this, and he's probably in the greatest danger.

What sort of meds is she on?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude....

Get a restraining order.  Get your dad tested for poison(It is probably out of his system by now, but damn that looks suspicious with the whole cpr thing).  Get a ccw.  Change the locks.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dude....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude....

Get a restraining order.  Get your dad tested for poison(It is probably out of his system by now, but damn that looks suspicious with the whole cpr thing).  Get a ccw.  Change the locks.  

+1

Not a bad idea.  The box thing sounds like something out of a horror movie.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Dude....

+1 holy shit dude
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeh glad I am not just being paranoid. Problem with Va is that you need them to be a imediate family member or boyfriend of GF to get an EPO. Magistrate is the hard sell on this one. One could get it perminate with court order but he keeps agreeing to see her and then regrets it. I have a CCW and not really worried about that part. Luckally I carry it everwhere to avoid the potienial accident areas (run over while jogging, mugged and shot, run off the road) stuff like that.

Jacked up situation.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesus, this shit creeped ME out. Restraining order.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#7]
SSS
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:09:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Try and look into her past history if you can.  Fucked up situation.  Good thing your dad is still alive!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:12:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Lawyer up.
Restraining order.
Investigator.
Locks.

Sounds like Warren Zevon, doesn't it?
Money, guns and lawyers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude....

+1

Not a bad idea.  The box thing sounds like something out of a horror movie.

it does.  i don't have the slightest idea what i'd do in the same situation...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:28:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Be Careful, She sounds way out there in space, I would havw already made several police reports by now
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:33:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Insert banned phrase here
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:43:41 AM EDT
[#13]
First and foremost, before you do anything:

Get your ass back in school and learn how to spell.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:14:45 AM EDT
[#14]
1. Get Dad to report stolen pistol
2. Restraining orders for everyone, she's stalking all of you.
3. Draw down if it comes to that.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:07:48 AM EDT
[#15]
You might try to find out where she lives and works etc, get some info on her in case you need it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:19:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Your dad needs to report the pistol. He'll damn sure regret it if someone gets shot. Also you should have reported the gi joe thing.

Bitch sounds like she is friggin crazy as hell. I'm glad she didn't get your dads stuff.

It sounds like you should really call the cops on this one. She sounds dangerous. Keep in mind you may have a ccw but if she is shooting at you there is always a chance that you may get hit. Don't take that chance. I say try to get the crazy bitch locked up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:02:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Get your father to report the pistol stolen, dont know about VA, but in Ohio it is a crime not to report a stolen firearm. The results a the pistol being used in a crime buy your father's  ex girlfriend or some other criminal would not be good.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:09:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Have her involuntarily committed as a danger to herself or others.  Or, invite her to a tragic boating accident......
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:37:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Lawyer up.
Restraining order.
Investigator.
Locks.

Sounds like Warren Zevon, doesn't it?
Money, guns and lawyers.

"Lawyers, guns and money. The shit has hit the fan." I love that song.

Anyway, +1 on Rick_Lind's advice.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:38:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Give her the DONKEY PUNCH!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:39:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Buddy, it's past time to sit down with a police investigator and tell HIM all this stuff. +1 on having your father tested for poison, maybe it's out of his system now (if it ever was) but there may be some trace stuff...also, the hospital drew blood when he went in for the heart attack, check with them to see if they have any retained and you can have that tested.

Just because this sounds like a bad B-grade thriller movie, doesn't mean it's not something serious. Honestly sounds like ANY/All of your family can be at risk.

Change the locks RIGHT NOW!!!...And I mean go down to the hardware store this morning if you can and get it done...it'll only take maybe 10 minutes per door.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:49:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Report the gun stolen for Christ's sake.

I still don't understand the box.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:55:03 AM EDT
[#23]
You are a fool if you don't go to the police with this information.  Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:59:40 AM EDT
[#24]
If she boils a bunny you're in a world of trouble.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:03:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Is she from Georgia?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:07:45 AM EDT
[#26]
tag
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:07:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Worst case scenario; she's a nutball that will snap at any moment and go on a killing spree with your dad's 22.  I'm scared for you.  Report that gun missing, restraining order, have a judge commit her to an intitute, etc...

Shok
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:16:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:22:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Can you say 'Baker Act"!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:53:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Start frequenting the local car wash several times per week.

When she eventually stalks you there... you'll know what to do!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Yhe I kept thinking this sounds like a very bad b movie. Thought I was being paranoid. I need to ask my father again about the pistol. I think it is about 30 or 40 years old and the damn thing never worked luckally. I really dont think he has the s/n to enter it into the state database as stolen. Stolen guns are automaticly 5 years in jail here. As far as a emergency protective order it is a nogo that is only for family/household members. There is a stalking protective order which wouldnt work because she just shows up places which is creapy but not indicative of a threat by itself. The order also doesnt really do anything. I am thinkign she might already be deamed unstable which would prevent her from owning a firearm much less a stolen one.

She also has this legal thing that she does like when she plays doctor. She will sit down at the computer and type some shit up and think she is a lawyer because she read it in a book or out of a law. She used to do that with my fathers medical stuff too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Yhe I kept thinking this sounds like a very bad b movie. Thought I was being paranoid. I need to ask my father again about the pistol. I think it is about 30 or 40 years old and the damn thing never worked luckally. I really dont think he has the s/n to enter it into the state database as stolen. Stolen guns are automaticly 5 years in jail here. As far as a emergency protective order it is a nogo that is only for family/household members. There is a stalking protective order which wouldnt work because she just shows up places which is creapy but not indicative of a threat by itself. The order also doesnt really do anything. I am thinkign she might already be deamed unstable which would prevent her from owning a firearm much less a stolen one.

She also has this legal thing that she does like when she plays doctor. She will sit down at the computer and type some shit up and think she is a lawyer because she read it in a book or out of a law. She used to do that with my fathers medical stuff too.

dude...I am seriously gonna plus one the poison thing.....

to reiterate yekimak's post...your father needs a toxological workup done.....there may be nothing in his system now...OR THERE MAY BE....

this lady sounds EXACTLY like someone who would pull a "Munchausen by Proxy" stunt......and your dad was "Proxy"

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#33]
If you find a boiled bunny on your stove top, I suggest you off her.  
That or get a restraining order
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

to reiterate yekimak's post...your father needs a toxological workup done.....there may be nothing in his system now...OR THERE MAY BE....

this lady sounds EXACTLY like someone who would pull a "Munchausen by Proxy" stunt......and your dad was "Proxy"

+1

Don't eat anything she sends you for Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:01:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Draw Down!

Seriously, report the gun missing, file police reports, change the locks.  Maybe even put up a security camera or two to video her breaking and entering with her key or attempting.

Restraining order.

Or you could "make the problem go away"
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:05:23 AM EDT
[#36]
What name does she post under?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Assuming everything you posted is true and you're not pulling a joke on us, you are truly dense if you don't get law enforcement involved immediately.  Seriously, get off the computer and go talk to the police!

God only knows what this woman might be capable of and your dad sounds pretty vulnerable.

As paranoid as it may sound I'd also echo the statement made about her possibly poisoning your dad.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#38]
The problem is I cant prove any of this. My father had his last heart attack well before I went to iraq and wouldnt hear of any of the stuff at the time. I couldnt talk sense nto him then but he is begining to come around now. Local law enforcement can not do anything because up until now she hasnt done anything we can prove. I am not dense I do know about police work. Make sure you know who you are calling dense before you do it. Furthermore, I cant get a restraining order for reasons outlined above.

I am taking the appropriate precautions as well as just wanted to check to make sure I wasnt paranoid or thinking unreasonably.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:21:26 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Give her the DONKEY PUNCH!

LMAO!!

+1
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, get a clue:  Other than posting on Arfcom, this guy isn't gonna do shit.  Look at his post that you quoted:  nothing but "do-nothing".  2 pages of good solid advice for what?  He's clueless and he wants it that way.  Let him whine, that's all he's going to do.

Merlin
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#41]
It's possible that she might be the Spelling Fairy, looking to kick your ass for what you've done to the language.

Kidding.  Seriously, buddy; it's time to involve the police.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#42]
LOL I dont know that the donkey punch is solid advice. Also it is not possible to get a restraining order. Yes I have tried to get him to get the police envolved and I think he is now.

No I am not wining. I just thought it was a wacked out story that is kind of good to share. Kind of gotten to the point that you need to watch out who your family members date or almost marry. How do you know I am doing nothing? You dont. You also dont know anything about my background and have a little better understanding of law enforcement workings than you do. Like I said, until she does something other than act weird or I catch her on tape lurking somewhere she should be there is nothing that can be done. There is also no way to get a search warrent to find a firearm based on any of this.  

Anyway, as far as locks changed that has been done. I have an alarm that remains on almost all the time now. Normal stuff that I do (considered paranoid by some) helps prevent problems like to myself. Example, varying routes to where I go daily. No real predictable schedule. Told my wife and other family members what to watch out for and if she appears and does something weird call the police first thing.

Not trying to be critical to merlin but advice is fine but not trying to force feed me with it. I dont call all of the above do nothing. So tell me merlin since you are the expert. How do I get a protective order. I go before a dude, can you tell me what his name is? What do I tell him? Also what type of protective order to I qualify for? Again not trying to be a dick but there is certain things that need to take place first before the magistrate will give you a protective order for stalking.

Also I type fast and butcher spelling doing it, kind of funny really. Gona start running everything through spell check.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#43]
This reeks of bullshit.

Be a real man and take care of the problem yourself, all the advice given was obvious and you should have been doing this already. If it is a true story you need to grow a pair and stop being such a whiney SOB.

Shit or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Hmmm how am I not being a real man dude. I cant draw down on this lady. If she shows up long enough again I will tell her to go the F*** away. Yes the stuff is obvius and some of it cant work. That is the problem after I ran into her the first time she doesnt stick around. No this isnt a BS story. I wish it was. I couldnt make up somethign this wacked.

Also, how the hell is telling this wacked out story winy. I still have a hard time beleiving how weird it is.

Apparently this lady has a history of just showing up in her ex-BFs houses and such. I am doing more research on the thing as days go on. I dont really know if this is as much dangerous as it is weird.

Sir drinks a lot - how do you get off talking about being a real man. What do you do sit on a computer for a living or answer phones? I know you sell realastate and collect guns for a hobby. How bout you dont question stuff you know nothing about and stick to the point.

Not at all trying to be a dick but random know at all fk sticks show up and think they are real men and try attacking stuff. As for everyone else, thanks for the advice.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Hmmm how am I not being a real man dude. I cant draw down on this lady. If she shows up long enough again I will tell her to go the F*** away. Yes the stuff is obvius and some of it cant work. That is the problem after I ran into her the first time she doesnt stick around. No this isnt a BS story. I wish it was. I couldnt make up somethign this wacked.

Also, how the hell is telling this wacked out story winy. I still have a hard time beleiving how weird it is.

Apparently this lady has a history of just showing up in her ex-BFs houses and such. I am doing more research on the thing as days go on. I dont really know if this is as much dangerous as it is weird.

Sir drinks a lot - how do you get off talking about being a real man. What do you do sit on a computer for a living or answer phones? I know you sell realastate and collect guns for a hobby. How bout you dont question stuff you know nothing about and stick to the point.

Not at all trying to be a dick but random know at all fk sticks show up and think they are real men and try attacking stuff. As for everyone else, thanks for the advice.

You come off as whiny because you complain about her stalking you and your family, yet you say you've taken no action. You havn't gotten a restraining order, you havn't had a serious talk with your dad or the rest of your family. I've been in a similar situation like this, and I got my ass in gear and went through the proper channels to make sure that asshole stayed away from me.

I'm sorry about your situation if it is true, but you need to man up and take charge. Your a fucking soldier dude, some prissy nutcase bitch doesn't have jack and shit on you. Don't let her intimidate you.

Realestate? I work in an Auto Repair shop, and work part time at my local pool as a lifeguard.

Your right to be a dick, i'm a blunt asshole, but like I previously said, take the crazy bitch by the horns and take charge.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#46]
LOL. Np

Ok, I spoke to my father about it a few times. I spoke to my wife about it too. Like I said I cant really get a restraining order because it doesnt fit the bill under virginia law.

It is more weird than anything else. I didnt mean it to come off as winy but this is damn wierd. Called my mother to ask her more about her event with this lady and she tells me that she was going into a store (I guess walmart or something, she didnt say dont want to make it up) and she said that this lady was just standing in the parking lot looking at her. I am beginning to wonder how does she know where we are? Does she have a little elivator that she comes up out of.

Anyway, I gave strict instruction to both my wife and my mother that if they see this lady again call the police. Also to log the times and dates that she sees her. I am going to have another more extensive talk with my father about her. He had mentioned getting a restraining order once before just to cover him if she comes by and he has to get her arrested. I told him to try because he used to live with her and it might work better. I told him the best thing would be to give her written notice signed by his lawyer telling her that she is not allowed on his property and if she comes back she will be charged with trespassing. Just as effective if not more than the restraining order because it covers him even if he isnt at the houses.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Get a big f'ing dog trained to attack blue hair.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#48]
WOW She sound like a keeper!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#49]
KogaShuko

You say you know alot about police work. Do you have a local contact on the force you can talk to? Perhaps a sit-down with a detective explaining your situation and asking for advice? If you've already done that, Good. If not, what will it hurt? Be careful with your investigating. Don't let the stalker turn the tables and get you for stalking. Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Yep, I plan on looking into that but I want that information logged first. Will look like an ass if I go to them with just assumptions. If she appears in one more strange place it will be a lot sooner. Right now they have a lot on their plate with the holiday season and a few home invasions that havnt quite hit the news yet. The situation hadnt really gone from weird to real creapy until last night and after collecting more information finding out about her appearing to other people at places that she shouldnt. Before that I thought I was just paranoid about my dad's hospital thing since he refused to listen to reason about it. I was just releived when he got rid of her and it seemed to be without incident till now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top