BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeh I am pushing hard for him to report that. I told him that out of the whole thing that this is the best thing he has to use. Even if he doesnt no the SN he can still report it and since she was the only other person with a key to that house...

If they ever had proof she goes to jail for a long time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Set her up with Dusty_C, she sounds like his kind of chick.CO
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for restraining order, changing the locks, and CCW

get some dogs too
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
The only thing people like this understand is fear.  Basically, since no one is doing anything about her odd behavior this sends a sign of weakness and actually encourages these types to continue their wierd behavior.  The only thing that will stop her is go make her think your more crazier than she is.  If she thinks you will fuck up her world without any regard she will back off.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL if she would appear here we would be straight but she seems to do it somewhere in public and leaves abruptly. I dont think anyone is very affraid of her just creaped out. Doesnt mean she will not try something more ballzy if the peices are right for her.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#7]
i had the same problem with my moms boyfriends ex wife about a year ago,  the ex wife drove from Ny down here to pittsburgh to harrass my whole family.  I was out riding my quad one day, i seen her coming up the road, so i took off to get up the road farther than she was.  I get to a good spot, park my quad in the woods, then take my helmet off, then go down to the road, act like im hitch hiking, and she pulls up, see's who i am, and she takes off.  I game her 2 one finger salutes.  Havnt seen her since then.  MAN THIS BITCH WAS CRAZY TOO.  

but im the more crazyist one
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#8]
1. Locate where she sleeps
2. Buy a gallon of pigs blood
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:12:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Go talk to your father ASAP. Tell him to get a restraining order, and if he doesn't cut off all contact with him. If he is not willing to listen to his son over something this serious, then let him suffer the consequences.

I'm not trying to be cold, but this is some really fucked-up shit. Its more fucked up that you haven't already posted a thread saying: My pops got the restraining order.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#10]
OMFG.

Kwick Fix by Aklover: Get some ductape, a shovel, a potato, some balloons, some fuse, some gas, some styro foam, n ak receiver flat, an EDIT OUT
Ignore what i wrote. I'm a good, law abiding person with no advice on matters like this.

but seriously, get the locks changed and a Sawed Off.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeh cuz he doesnt listen sometimes. Again though they wouldnt give him a restraining order unless she threatened him and he reported it at that time or went for the order then. They dont just doll them out her for a lot of things. I did tell him to give her a trespass notice and dont talk to her on the phone when she calls. Hopefully she went the hell away for the holidays and she come back crazy later (hopefully without a better gun.)

Still want to know what he is doing about the gun though. Dont want it to just walk away and not keep track of it. I hate losing bullets much less a gun.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#12]
I was stalked by a gay male for three years, who i had befriended in highschool and later cut off because of threatening remarks he made about hurting his own family members. I didn't know he was gay at the time, but he kept sending me long letters and following me around places. He followed me into the bank one time and made threatening comments; every time i went to the police they did nothing for me, even with the letters as evidence. It eventually culminated in him following me home one day, where i barricaded myself inside with a firearm; he fled before police arrived. They took the report but did nothing further.

No law enforcement took my complaints seriously because I was an adult male, and they pretty much told me to "take care of it myself". Keep detailed records of the encounters with her, and ccw in case you need to defend yourself against the mentally unhinged.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#13]
The repeated threats would have probably qualified for a stalking warrent. Yeh you are right, the free nature of our society makes it difficult for police to do anything without threats and actual means to cause harm. Now if they found this lady with the firearm.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Go talk to your father ASAP. Tell him to get a restraining order, and if he doesn't cut off all contact with him. If he is not willing to listen to his son over something this serious, then let him suffer the consequences.

I'm not trying to be cold, but this is some really fucked-up shit. Its more fucked up that you haven't already posted a thread saying: My pops got the restraining order.

+1

It sounds as if Dad is the one that needs convincing.

Right now he's nothing more than a co-dependent emotional tampon for this crazy person.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top