Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 7:47:11 PM EDT
Alright people, I'm tired of arguing with these people for now, so feel free to chime in.  It is the Rage Against the Machine board.  I went because I was curious how these "freedom fighters" feel about guns.  However, please keep this in mind:

[b]There are probably a lot of younger people on the board, and from what I have seen, there are probably a lot of kids who are undecided on guns.  So please, tread lightly, and when they disagree (no matter how stupid the argument), take that as an opportunity to educate them, not flame them.  I can't emphasis that enough...this is a group that could be "converted".[/b]

Thanks, and have fun.

[url]http://ultimate.infopop.com/~rageagainst/ubb/Forum18/HTML/026495.html[/url]

EDITED BECAUSE I AM AN IDIOT AND FORGOT TO ADD THE LINK.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been on that board.  It's a waste of time.

They don't want to be proven wrong and they will never turn.  The more you show them the truth, the more hostile they become.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
They won't outwardly agree, but who knows...maybe they'll stop and think.

Or, maybe I'm being overly optimistic??
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Jumpin' Judy.
I wouldn't dare get started on that board.
The post by DamnRight where he states the Brits are nuts is a classic.
We'll be travelling in Canada this summer and I wonder how it'll feel to be totally defenseless...
I'm bringing the baseball equipment at least.  
Metal bats, spiked balls, you know...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top