Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Why didn't she just wash the pickel off?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
People who yell and scream at other people who serve them food are not very bright.  Pay back is too easy!

Lawdy, Lawdy, ain't that the truth....aw fond memories of my youth....we did things to drunks during bar rush that would make you think twice.....
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#3]
get this all the time at work.  i truly enjoy playing dumb.

guest:  uhhh...sir?  i dropped my drink.

me:  wiggly little critters, aren't they?

guest:  can i get a replacement?

me:  sure.  that'll be $5.75.

guest:  yeah, but i dropped it.  it was almost full.

me:  oh, no problem.  i'll fix you right up.  that'll be $5.75.

guest:  (becoming indignant)  you're going to charge me for another one?

me:  look--if you buy a car and proceed to wrap it around a telephone pole, do you go back to the dealer and ask for another free car?  perhaps you should consider drink insurance.  it only costs an extra $5.75.

don't get me wrong--there are many situations where i will comp a replacement.  if it was our fault, or if someone else knocked the drink out of the person's hand, then i have no problem replacing it.  needless to say, good tippers always get a new drink.  but there is a certain look about someone--a combination of nonverbal whining and insistence, that triggers the hardass response.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Why didn't the mall ninja pop up from behind the potted plant and draw down on her? Worthless mall ninjas!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:10:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I looked her in the eye and said something like this: "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND GET BACK IN YOUR CAR...IF YOU DONT I'LL FOLLOW YOU HOME AND I'LL KILL YOU, YOU'R ENTIRE FAMILY, RAPE YOUR DOG, AND BURN YOUR HOUSE TO THE GROUND !!"

Did you really say you'd rape her dog?  Damn!

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
me:  look--if you buy a car and proceed to wrap it around a telephone pole, do you go back to the dealer and ask for another free car?  perhaps you should consider drink insurance.  it only costs an extra $5.75.

Now that's some funny shit, right there.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

don't get me wrong--there are many situations where i will comp a replacement.  if it was our fault, or if someone else knocked the drink out of the person's hand, then i have no problem replacing it.  needless to say, good tippers always get a new drink.  but there is a certain look about someone--a combination of nonverbal whining and insistence, that triggers the hardass response.

Say, I gotta wonder, what kind of drink are you serving that costs $5.75?

Oh yeah, and you shoulda drawn down.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The answer is actually her CULTURE, not her RACE.

Her race just factors into that culture and visa-versa

THEY make it indistinguishable.  You never hear of anyone playing the "culture" card.

EXACTLY!!! I would submit that when a VAST majority of a certain race acts a certain way, the "culture" excuse becomes pretty damn weak...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where would you draw the line?

Can I take my car back to the dealership because I crashed it?

Can I take my TV back to Best Buy because I dropped it?

Can I take ....

When are people going to take responsibility for themselves.

Once they left the store, too freak'in bad.

yep.

Try taking back a 6 pack of beer because the cardboard was wet and the 6 pack broke when you were carrying it to the house.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've had ladies begging me for more pickle for years.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I've had ladies begging me for more pickle for years.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#12]
This reminds me of the one time in my life I actually felt threatened at work .

I was working at a scrub way and this guy comes in and starts to make an order. As I am cutting his bread he started being a smart ass and than said he was going to come around and kick my ass if I fucked up his sandwich . I just looked at him and blinked and dead panned " Are you really so fucking stupid that you are going the threaten some one two feet in front of you with a knife in their hand?"

He just kind of gulped and was plight as could be after that for some reason .
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Crack don't smoke itself.....

thanks... That made me laugh!  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Starbucks
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#15]

What if a hot young blonde girl dropped her pickle and asked you for a new one, would you give up your pickle to HER?

Is this a trick question?    Turn in your man card if you don't know the correct answer!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

crown.

yes, it is overpriced.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top