User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ETA: How many of you "Walmart is killing the American workers" crowd own a Glock, a Sig, a Beretta, an HK, etc?

How many of you bash Ruger, ArmaLite, Savage, etc?

Well?

Still waiting.  I bet the majority of you do.

I know some people that only buy US manufactured weapons.

I was accosted by somone in a class I was in that chatized me for buying Russian ammo, when
I could be buying US made ammo.

I told him what I buy is my buisness and to not speak to me again about it.

I'm sure the % of people that would put thier money where their mouth is about buying US
goods is pretty low.  I bet you can find stuff made in Asia, Mexico, India, etc in thier houses too.

I own three weapons.  2 are US, and, one is German. (Walther)

I have 3 Sigs, 1 Norinco SKS, 2 Yugo SKSs, and 1 HK.  The other 15 or so firearms were all made in the US by US mfgr.........ArmaLites (both new ArmaLite and original ArmaLite), Savage, Ruger, and USGI surplus.  I am not even one of the "buy USA only" crowd, that's jus the way it worked out.  I buy what gives me the most for my money, has quality, and suits my needs.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ETA: How many of you "Walmart is killing the American workers" crowd own a Glock, a Sig, a Beretta, an HK, etc?

How many of you bash Ruger, ArmaLite, Savage, etc?

Well?

Still waiting.  I bet the majority of you do.

Figured as much.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top