Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2001 6:50:54 PM EDT
I had a chance to get in a discussion with a group of guys and girls ageing from, 18 to 23 about what is sex.

I come from a Roman Catholic background, while I am not a "Jesus Freak" I do believe in many of the concepts of a faith based lifestyle.

It amazed me to find out that almost everyone of these young people don't believe that oral, anal and "petting" (hehe, I always like that one) don't count as sex.

They all use the term insertion by the male member into the female opening as their term of sex. If no contact or penetration is made like that then it is not "sex". The act of getting off does not figure into their definition of sex.

I have always believed that sex was getting intimate and getting off. If you listen to their argument for their definition of sex you can tell how much they were influnced by Bill Clinton and his definitions of words.

I was amazed to find out that oral sex is no big deal for these people, in fact many of them had been doing it with their friends (I didn't ask male/male female/female) formany years, in fact some of them started doing it before they were teens.
They don't think that anal sex is a big deal either. Most of them are also pretty ignorant about how easy it is to catch a VD or aids by these types of sexual contact.

What was really a trip was listening to the girls talk about how they used oral sex to get guys to do what they wanted.

For the most part the girls were "technicaly" virgens, although you would never know by their sexual exploits.

They all thought I was "old fashioned", and that my definition of sex was outdated.

Just thought it was interesting.

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
well, we can thank billy bob clinton for that, like you said.

I'm 22, went to public high school. I don't really remember what definition they tried to sell us in health class. For me, sex is anything that involves the genitals of one or more people. Oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, mutual masturbation, even single masturbation although that might be stretching the definition a bit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting, and scary.

WTF is wrong with these cretins?

Why do they think they are called sex organs?

F*****g Clinton Clones!

I hope they are at least practicing safe sex.

Or, is their game that because it's not "sex", they can't contract any STD's?
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with you USNJoe.  I can't believe these kids today.  Oh great, now I sound like an old man.  I'm 22. Honest.  The collapse of a nation starts with its moral fiber.  Look at Rome and Greece.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What was really a trip was listening to the girls talk about how they used oral sex to get guys to do what they wanted.
View Quote

Why the hell don't they do that to get me to leave the immediate area instead of yelling "get away from me you freak!"??
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#5]
usn i agree with you,

I guess im old fashond(28 y/o)with a modest cathloic upbringing as well.

Its sad to see younger shun the things that used to define a person, like manors,honesty,tradition and Chilvery Then they scratch their heads and cant figure out why their killing each other.  

It really saddens me to see how current society now says it's ok to do the things that previous generations deamed backwards and uncivilized.

its amazing what years of leadership by moraly lacking persons can do to an entire generation.

i just hope i can find a lady that feels the same as i do befor i kick the bucket
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 12:38:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Where were those chicks when I was growing up?!?!

[IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/cwm/cwm/la.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok you want to here something that is on this topic well first hand experience.

Back when bubba was having his midnight oval office excapades and his afternoon delights. My son of about 6 or 7 at that time was in trouble at school for foul language. He was brought to the priciple and a note was sent home. He was nervous but they sent him back to class after the 15 minutes he was talked to. He comes home with a note that he used the term blow job(oral sex) in class. The principle wanted me to talk to him and tell him he shouldn't us that type of language or he will be in more trouble. I sat him down and said where did you here this. He said the TV they were talking about the president. So I explaned to him it was wrong and told him he was not in trouble and go have fun. I told him that is bad language and don't use it.
Then I told my wife to put an intelligent letter together and explane to the teacher that she should take up the matter with the president of the US and the media. I told her and the principle that the President is a disgrace to the USA.
Never heard another word from them again.

Remember the bible say's sin will enter this world but woe to the man it enters through. When Clinton stands in front of the almighy he will answer for this.

The kids of today need godly guidence and they are not getting it. At home or from people in high places. I don't mean when they go to school the need to hear Jesus loves you good morning. I mean that people who love God almighty can do the right thing for their students. Guide them with good direction and put them on the right path in life. You can do that all day long without mentioning god( if you know god). But the world is very wrong now and getting more wrong.
Do you think any of todays leaders have any back bone or conviction of right or wrong. Do they know right from wrong. God helps us we need it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:40:29 AM EDT
[#8]
"What was really a trip was listening to the girls talk about how they used oral sex to get guys to do what they wanted."

hmmm. always worked on me, too! i guess their tactics haven't changed all that much in 30+ years.

nothing new under the sun.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:52:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Interesting... So how many phone numbers did you get? :) [}:)]

Semper Fi
Smalls
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Where were those chicks when I was growing up?!?!

[IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/cwm/cwm/la.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

yeah, where were our comforting friends?
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to the late, great, United States of America where,

-oral to genital contact with the intent of sexual gratification is not sex.

-men sodomizing each other is not evil.

-abortion is not murder.

-affirmative action is not reverse discrimination.

-the Founding Fathers are not people that we should look up to.

-"rap" is actually considered music. (instead of the asinine jackass stupidity that it is)

-and where laws that "infringe" on "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" are not
unconstitutional.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains."
Patrick Henry

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that his justice cannot sleep forever."
Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Welcome to the late, great, United States of America where,

-oral to genital contact with the intent of sexual gratification is not sex.

-men sodomizing each other is not evil.

-abortion is not murder.

-affirmative action is not reverse discrimination.

-the Founding Fathers are not people that we should look up to.

-"rap" is actually considered music. (instead of the asinine jackass stupidity that it is)

-and where laws that "infringe" on "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" are not
unconstitutional.
View Quote

Thats pretty much sums up the Clinton Administration in a nutshell. Good Job.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 11:19:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I agree with you USNJoe.  I can't believe these kids today.  Oh great, now I sound like an old man.  I'm 22. Honest.  The collapse of a nation starts with its moral fiber.  Look at Rome and Greece.
View Quote

Not commenting on the teenagers and sex thing, but that is a very simplistic and basically just plain wrong view of history.  What about those nations that never HAD any of what we would consider "moral fiber?"  Dynastic Egypt lasted a hell of a long time, all the while practicing slavery, incest, assasination, etc...
Nations crumble for a variety of reasons, most of them having little to do with personal morality.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

[b]Not commenting on the teenagers and sex thing, but that is a very simplistic and basically just plain wrong view of history.  What about those nations that never HAD any of what we would consider "moral fiber?"  Dynastic Egypt lasted a hell of a long time, all the while practicing slavery, incest, assasination, etc...
Nations crumble for a variety of reasons, most of them having little to do with personal morality.[/b]
View Quote

The key word on Rik's post being "Dynastic".
The United States was never set up as a dynasty so let us ignore all the nations that have crumbled for various reasons and instead learn what we can from those REPUBLICS of histroy that have rotted from the inside and then collasped.

"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand.
..The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty."
John Adams June 21, 1776

"A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience are incompatible with freedom."
Patrick Henry

"It is ordained in the Eternal constitution of things that men of intermperate minds cannot be free, Their passions forge their fetters."
Edmund Burke

""Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

[b]"[Rome] that city which had overthrown the greatest powers of the world must, in all appearance, have lasted for ever, if their virtue and discipline had not decayed."[/b]
Algernon Sidney 1622-1683
"Discourses Concerning Government"

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#15]
USNJoe, I'm just about where you are. I spent a week on a mission trip in Mexico with our church's youth group, and got to know them. I'm not officially a member of the youth group, which is junior and senior high kids, but I run their sound system on Wednesdays and the youth pastor is an awesome guy, so I hang with them when the college group is empty(which is 80% of the time).

Anyhoo, having spent the week in the same barracks in TX as these 15-18 yr old young men, I overheard some pretty racy talk from some of the guys, and I hung my head over the edge of the bunk to ask them where they thought that erotic petting and such, fit into God's law of abstinence outside of marriage. They basically informed me with all seriousness that anything short of actual "sex", wasn't wrong. I begged to differ with them, naturally, but I seriously doubt that they took anything I said seriously. It did shut them up, though, I may have planted some doubts at that point, not that it makes a difference in their actions so far. They joined the list of people whom I will warn my sisters about...

Thanks, Clinton. This is in my church's youth group, and of the 6 or so guys that were awake, only one of them, homeschooled like myself but only age 16, agreed that they were off base in their definition of sex. Even putting the serious moral issues aside, the fact that this word had been redefined for America's youth makes my blood boil.

USN, if you're old fashioned, then so am I. I guess that makes about ten of us under age 25 in the US, right?[rolleyes]

Belloc summed it up very well. Newspeak is here, eh?

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#16]
At least you guys aren't living in Amsterdam! This is the week of al kinds of activities for gays.

Today, we Amsterdamians had to endure the Gaypride Canal Parade, which basically means that a couple of hunderd boats sailed through our canals. All with raving homosexuals on them.
See for yourself.....the town was very crowded but at least we had a good laugh this afternoon.
[img]http://www.xs4all.nl/~dohmen/fotohoek/events/event001/images/a_parade/dscn0018.jpg[/img]

Cheers my darlings,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 1:42:33 PM EDT
[#17]
If masturbation counts as sex then you can call me Rico Suave.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, well Belloc, fancy meeting you here. I thought you had withdrawn from public life to reign in your little Kingdom,  
Anyway, your point is hardly salient to anything I said, since we were speaking of whether a nation starts to crumble because of moral decay.  I don't believe either I or Q Man used the term "Republic," it was "nation."
I also reject your attempt, through your handy-dandy book of quotes, to equate religion with morality.  Some of the most ethical people I know are not religious.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Bollocks

Gaypride [b]Canal[/b] Parade...hehehe.....

Rikwriter

The issue when you are dealing with a largely uneducated populace is "bread and circuses" and I imagine the Egyptians, like the Romans had some good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nations crumble for a variety of reasons, most of them having little to do with personal morality.
View Quote
I second that. Although Rome is always used as an example of how moral decay crushed the empire, it's not that simple.
Rome expanded too far and didn't have the presence to back it up, nor was the elite of the Roman congress particularly interested in anything outside of Rome itself.

Kinda sounds like what's going on in Washington on an average day too, huh? That's why I like the idea of Bush pulling back troops from foreign countries and concentrating more on domestic affairs than foreign PR.

Bottomline though (and getting back to the thread) is that people are too scared to be straight with kids about sex, religion, and personal accountability. And it doesn't help that some people think it's immoral to educate kids about sex either. It's not like their friends or the media won't tell them all the interesting stuff that they want to hear about.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Anyway, your point is hardly salient to anything I said, since we were speaking of whether a nation starts to crumble because of moral decay.  I don't believe either I or Q Man used the term "Republic," it was "nation."
I also reject your attempt, through your handy-dandy book of quotes, to equate religion with morality.  Some of the most ethical people I know are not religious.
View Quote

Yes well as I am sure most here already know you are a big proponent of homosexual "rights".
Oh am I still reading you wrong for calling me "mean" for saying that the Boy Scouts of America have every right to ban men who sodomize each other from their ranks.
As for some some people you know being so called "ethical", I am sure you have already demonstrated in my absence ad nauseam to the other members that your version of "ethical" is not only more then a little left of center, it is also subjective.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yes well as I am sure most here already know you are a big proponent of homosexual "rights".
View Quote

No, most people here are much more intelligent than you (not that this would be difficult) and know I support HUMAN rights.  I don't wish to deny them to anyone, even if I don't like their lifestyle, because you know what?  Then someone else might deny them to me because they don't like mine.

Oh am I still reading you wrong for calling me "mean" for saying that the Boy Scouts of America have every right to ban men who sodomize each other from their ranks.
View Quote

No, you're only "mean" in the sense of the word that means "small."  You're a very small man, at least intellectually and ethically.  I imagine you're much larger physically...

As for some some people you know being so called "ethical", I am sure you have already demonstrated in my absence ad nauseam to the other members that your version of "ethical" is not only more then a little left of center, it is also subjective.
View Quote

Everything is subjective, but I trust I have demonstrated in your very welcome and well-appreciated absence that my definition of ethical is superior to yours in that mine doesn't exclude anyone who doesn't believe in a particular superstition.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, most people here are much more intelligent than you (not that this would be difficult) and know I support HUMAN rights.  I don't wish to deny them to anyone, even if I don't like their lifestyle, because you know what?  Then someone else might deny them to me because they don't like mine.
View Quote

In other words and as I have already pointed out, you do support forcing the Boy Scouts of America to admit those who engage in homosexual sodomy. Thanks for at being at least consistently stupid.

No, you're only "mean" in the sense of the word that means "small."  You're a very small man, at least intellectually and ethically.
View Quote

It is rather amusing to watch you attempt to wiggle out of previously made statements. I do hope I never meet you as I would not have the first clue as to how to defend myself from a swinging purse. Oh, I hope that last comment was not "mean". LOL

Everything is subjective,
View Quote

Yes well that has always been our point of contention hasn't it. You believe that everything is subjective and relative (much as the liberal gun grabbers do) where I hold that it is impossible for truth to be relative.

but I trust I have demonstrated in your very welcome and well-appreciated absence that my definition of ethical is superior to yours in that mine doesn't exclude anyone who doesn't believe in a particular superstition.
View Quote

And as you typically do, you cannot help but resorting to your usual squalid and juvenile attack on Christianity, which is the reason I esteemed such heartfelt joy in banning you permanently from AssaultWeb.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I had a chance to get in a discussion with a group of guys and girls ageing from, 18 to 23 about what is sex.

I come from a Roman Catholic background, while I am not a "Jesus Freak" I do believe in many of the concepts of a faith based lifestyle.

It amazed me to find out that almost everyone of these young people don't believe that oral, anal and "petting" (hehe, I always like that one) don't count as sex.

They all use the term insertion by the male member into the female opening as their term of sex. If no contact or penetration is made like that then it is not "sex". The act of getting off does not figure into their definition of sex.

I have always believed that sex was getting intimate and getting off. If you listen to their argument for their definition of sex you can tell how much they were influnced by Bill Clinton and his definitions of words.

I was amazed to find out that oral sex is no big deal for these people, in fact many of them had been doing it with their friends (I didn't ask male/male female/female) formany years, in fact some of them started doing it before they were teens.
They don't think that anal sex is a big deal either. Most of them are also pretty ignorant about how easy it is to catch a VD or aids by these types of sexual contact.

For the most part the girls were "technicaly" virgens, although you would never know by their sexual exploits.

They all thought I was "old fashioned", and that my definition of sex was outdated.

Just thought it was interesting.

View Quote

Can I get the girls names and phone numbers?  Are they cute?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In other words and as I have already pointed out, you do support forcing the Boy Scouts of America to admit those who engage in homosexual sodomy.
View Quote

No, that would be another one of your many lies.  I have never supported forcing private clubs, churches or organizations to accept or reject any member for any reason.  Isn't lying a sin?  You must be on your knees a lot...well, that's a given.  I meant, you must be praying for forgiveness a lot.

Thanks for at being at least consistently stupid.
View Quote

Thanks for being a consistent liar.

It is rather amusing to watch you attempt to wiggle out of previously made statements.
View Quote

Nope, not wriggling because I never made the statement about which you continually lie. You're a liar, a hypocrite and a blowhard Belloc, and you'd be better off staying in your little cesspool over at Ass Web, where if anyone dares to criticize you, you can have them banned.

Yes well that has always been our point of contention hasn't it. You believe that everything is subjective and relative (much as the liberal gun grabbers do) where I hold that it is impossible for truth to be relative.
View Quote

No, actually most gun-banners would believe that it's an absolute truth that things that kill people are bad and that hurting people is wrong.  They, like you, would be wrong, in that it definitely depends on the circumstances.  So, in fact, you have much more in common with gun-grabbing liberals than I.  For instance, both you and they are constant and consistent liars.

And as you typically do, you cannot help but resorting to your usual squalid and juvenile attack on Christianity, which is the reason I esteemed such heartfelt joy in banning you permanently from AssaultWeb.
View Quote

No, that would be another lie.  I never attacked Christianity...I attacked hypocritical, lying, Christians like yourself who use their religion to beat others over the head and would, if given the chance, deny constitutional rights to those they believe "sinful."
And you didn't ban me from Ass Web, Ass Hole, Sumo did...though I know you were prattling away in the background trying to have it happen.
The fact is, you didn't have the power to ban me on your own, as evidenced by the fact that Polarisman, who criticized you vehemently and openly, was never banned.  I was banned because I wouldn't shut up about inconvenient things that Sumo found unpleasant to consider, such as how he gave a forum and a moderator's position to an openly avowed racist.  But I see you have no problem having a moderator position on that board...guess your pretty words are only skin-deep.  Liar.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#26]
NO actually we get that definition from webster's dictionary. It says "virgin- one who has never had sexual intercourse" meaning anyone that has not had intercourse has not had sex. BUt however, the other things mentioned are destructive if not used in the way God intended it, in marriage as well.
-Chuck
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No, that would be another one of your many lies.  I have never supported forcing private clubs, churches or organizations to accept or reject any member for any reason.
View Quote

Oh, my mistake, I thought if someone called you "mean" for holding a certain position that it meant that they then took the opposite view.

Nope, not wriggling because I never made the statement about which you continually lie. You're a liar, a hypocrite and a blowhard Belloc, and you'd be better off staying in your little cesspool over at Ass Web, where if anyone dares to criticize you, you can have them banned.
View Quote

From 8/03/2000
Belloc to Rik
I do thank God every day that the opinions that you hold so dear.. that homosexual sodomy is moral,.. that you would force the Boy Scouts to admit those who chose to engage in the filth of homosexual sodomy, that the Founders were wrong to believe that our rights come from God... are in the minority.  

Response from Riky
[you are a] mean-spirited, closed-minded little man.

Ok, sorry, you said "mean-spirited". LOL

No, that would be another lie.  I never attacked Christianity...I attacked hypocritical, lying, Christians like yourself who use their religion to beat others over the head and would, if given the chance, deny constitutional rights to those they believe "sinful."
View Quote

Tsk tsk, good thing you not hooked up to a lie detector, you would have blown out the power grid for 100 square miles.

And you didn't ban me from Ass Web, Ass Hole, Sumo did...though I know you were prattling away in the background trying to have it happen.
The fact is, you didn't have the power to ban me on your own, as evidenced by the fact that Polarisman, who criticized you vehemently and openly, was never banned.  I was banned because I wouldn't shut up about inconvenient things that Sumo found unpleasant to consider, such as how he gave a forum and a moderator's position to an openly avowed racist.  But I see you have no problem having a moderator position on that board...guess your pretty words are only skin-deep.  Liar.
View Quote

Well Riky, which is it, can I have someone banned as you said above or can't I?
LOL. It really is so easy to manipulate you.
Now don't go and get your panties all in a twist Riky. Really, having a hissy fit like this on a public forum doesn't become you.
I do remember reading your little absurd threat on ak-47 about, "Belloc has gone too far and now might face legal consequences" or some such stupidity.
Ah Rik, never stop being the moronic, lying liberal, pro homosexual atheist that gives us all so much amusment. My best to the wife and son.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#28]
You guys spend a lot of time speaking about homosexuality and homosexuals. Are you guys like reformed drunks?  Are you guys’ gay?  Why don't you get a room together and quit boring us with your latent homosexuality.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
From 8/03/2000
Belloc to Rik
I do thank God every day that the opinions that you hold so dear.. that homosexual sodomy is moral,.. that you would force the Boy Scouts to admit those who chose to engage in the filth of homosexual sodomy, that the Founders were wrong to believe that our rights come from God... are in the minority.  

Response from Riky
[you are a] mean-spirited, closed-minded little man.

Ok, sorry, you said "mean-spirited". LOL
View Quote

Even in your out-of-context, snipped attempt to lie again about what I said, you prove that you ARE lying because you can't show that I EVER supported forcing the Boy Scouts or anyone else to accept or reject anyone for membership.  I guess you're resigned to the fact that you're a liar so you don't even put much effort into fighting the accusation.

Tsk tsk, good thing you not hooked up to a lie detector, you would have blown out the power grid for 100 square miles.
View Quote

Of course that shows that 1) you're still a liar and 2) you don't know shit about lie detectors (here's a hint, they can't REALLY detect lies...so if that's the reason you've been so afraid of them all these years, you can't set your tiny mind to rest).

Well Riky, which is it, can I have someone banned as you said above or can't I?
View Quote

You can whine about it, but you can't do it on your own. You share culpability, but you lack authority, which makes you even more pitiful.

LOL. It really is so easy to manipulate you.
View Quote

'Fraid not. You haven't made me say anything that I wouldn't say of my own volition.  In fact, I would say it to your "face" on Ass Web...if the chickenshits there hadn't been so afraid to hear what I have to say that they banned me. How PC of them.

I do remember reading your little absurd threat on ak-47 about, "Belloc has gone too far and now might face legal consequences" or some such stupidity.
View Quote

More lies from the Master of Lies (a trait you share with your own mythical Satan...you must be proud).  I stated that SOMEONE ELSE was considering legal action against you for your slanderous lies...and they were.  I know the person IRL and I know he contacted his lawyer about your slanderous BS.  You can make fun of it if you want, but I did notice that after he informed Sumo that he contacted his lawyer, the slander from you stopped.  Guess Sumo knew when to yank the chain on his little attack poodle.

Ah Rik, never stop being the moronic, lying liberal, pro homosexual atheist that gives us all so much amusment. My best to the wife and son.
[/qute]

Ah Belloc, never stop being the prototypical lying, hypocritical anti-Constitutional, pro-tyranny religious fanatic that you are...if nothing else, you're useful as a negative example.  In gun control arguments with liberals, I can always point to you and say "THAT is why I own guns...just in case hypocritical wannabe Hitlers like this moron ever get political power."
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#30]
I always thought it was funny that the "Jesus Freaks"  who always talked about "God this" and "Your going to Hell" had kids who ended with illegement(sic) babies.
  You know sex isn't bad.  It's good.  I think you should be honest with kids about sex and make sure if they have sex that it's safe.
Having sex before marrage in not a sin, have sex with someone other than your spose is.  Just make sure you marry someone who is a real hot lay.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Even in your out-of-context, snipped attempt to lie again about what I said, you prove that you ARE lying because you can't show that I EVER supported forcing the Boy Scouts or anyone else to accept or reject anyone for membership.
View Quote

So I support the ban on homosexuals in the Boy Souts and you call me "mean spirited". And from this everyone is to take that you support the ban also. Well, maybe you're not a liar after all. Maybe you really are just that stupid. LOL

You can whine about it, but you can't do it on your own. You share culpability, but you lack authority, which makes you even more pitiful.
View Quote

From your rather effeminate and juvenile meanderings I take it that your wife wears the pants in the family Riky. You do give me a good laugh I'll admit that.

You haven't made me say anything that I wouldn't say of my own volition.  In fact, I would say it to your "face" on Ass Web...if the chickenshits there hadn't been so afraid to hear what I have to say that they banned me. How PC of them.
View Quote

Yes, we do have a policy of banning trolls such as yourself. And it was all to easy to get you to rant and whine like a sissy.  [):)]

More lies
View Quote

No Riky, it was you who posted it.  

I stated that SOMEONE ELSE was considering legal action against you for your slanderous lies...and they were.  I know the person IRL and I know he contacted his lawyer about your slanderous BS.  You can make fun of it if you want, but I did notice that after he informed Sumo that he contacted his lawyer, the slander from you stopped.
View Quote

Wrong again my ultra-liberal pro homosexual friend.[:P] I never heard one thing from anyone at AssaultWeb. Why not ask your, um, "friend" polarisman if I have yet to back down one bit from his pro-homosexual nonsense. Polarisman just doesn't attack Christians and Christianity as you do.
Good to know that you still visit us though. Just can't get over it huh Riky. What a sad, pathetic little man you still are. But, hope springs eternal as they say. [:)]

In gun control arguments with liberals, I can always point to you and say "THAT is why I own guns...just in case hypocritical wannabe Hitlers like this moron ever get political power."
View Quote

Riky, Riky, tis you and Hitler and some of your other atheist friends such as Stalin and Chairman Mao that believe that there is no God and therefore no such thing as morality. As you said in a previous post on men sodomizing each other, "why does it have to be moral or immoral". Truly you emit more stupidity in a nonsecond then the rest of humantiy in a year.
Well, next time you and your atheist Khmer Rouge friends are tying one on remember that most, unlike you, still believe in God and country.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Would you like to know what real teenagers think about it?? I'm 16 and around here, most of the oral, anal thing is not even thought about. Of all the people I know, only a few wanted to try it, and did, and most of the few didn't care for it at all. Just a thought from a teenager about teenagers.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You guys spend a lot of time speaking about homosexuality and homosexuals. Are you guys like reformed drunks?  Are you guys’ gay?  Why don't you get a room together and quit boring us with your latent homosexuality.
View Quote

See above.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even in your out-of-context, snipped attempt to lie again about what I said, you prove that you ARE lying because you can't show that I EVER supported forcing the Boy Scouts or anyone else to accept or reject anyone for membership.
View Quote

So I support the ban on homosexuals in the Boy Souts and you call me "mean spirited". And from this everyone is to take that you support the ban also. Well, maybe you're not a liar after all. Maybe you really are just that stupid. LOL

View Quote

From your rather effeminate and juvenile meanderings I take it that your wife wears the pants in the family Riky. You do give me a good laugh I'll admit that.

You haven't made me say anything that I wouldn't say of my own volition.  In fact, I would say it to your "face" on Ass Web...if the chickenshits there hadn't been so afraid to hear what I have to say that they banned me. How PC of them.
View Quote

Yes, we do have a policy of banning trolls such as yourself. And it was all to easy to get you to rant and whine like a sissy.  [):)]

More lies
View Quote

No Riky, it was you who posted it.  

I stated that SOMEONE ELSE was considering legal action against you for your slanderous lies...and they were.  I know the person IRL and I know he contacted his lawyer about your slanderous BS.  You can make fun of it if you want, but I did notice that after he informed Sumo that he contacted his lawyer, the slander from you stopped.
View Quote

Wrong again my ultra-liberal pro homosexual friend.[:P] I never heard one thing from anyone at AssaultWeb. Why not ask your, um, "friend" polarisman if I have yet to back down one bit from his pro-homosexual nonsense. Polarisman just doesn't attack Christians and Christianity as you do.
Good to know that you still visit us though. Just can't get over it huh Riky. What a sad, pathetic little man you still are. But, hope springs eternal as they say. [:)]

In gun control arguments with liberals, I can always point to you and say "THAT is why I own guns...just in case hypocritical wannabe Hitlers like this moron ever get political power."
View Quote

Riky, Riky, tis you and Hitler and some of your other atheist friends such as Stalin and Chairman Mao that believe that there is no God and therefore no such thing as morality. As you said in a previous post on men sodomizing each other, "why does it have to be moral or immoral". Truly you emit more stupidity in a nonsecond then the rest of humantiy in a year.
Well, next time you and your atheist Khmer Rouge friends are tying one on remember that most, unlike you, still believe in God and country.
View Quote

Well Bellows here you are caught in a bold face lie, because it Was I that posted the fact that if you did not cease your slanderous lies and other rhetoric that i would be pursuing legal action to their fullest against you and the owners of Assault web
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're mean-spirited because you would deny basic Constitutional rights to anyone whose lifestyle you dislike. You a liar because you're trying to put words in my mouth I've never said. And you're stupid because you expect anyone to believe your line of crap anymore. Even the people on Ass Web don't take you seriously...I know, I've talked to them in person.

View Quote

Laughing uncontrollably sounds like a symptom of a mental disorder...no surprise there. Perhaps you should seek help before they have to come in with a crane to take you off your couch and put you in an asylum.

Yes, we do have a policy of banning trolls such as yourself. And it was all to easy to get you to rant and whine like a sissy.
View Quote

Troll is just one more word for which you don't know the definition.

Wrong again my ultra-liberal pro homosexual friend. I never heard one thing from anyone at AssaultWeb. Why not ask your, um, "friend" polarisman if I have yet to back down one bit from his pro-homosexual nonsense. Polarisman just doesn't attack Christians and Christianity as you do.
View Quote

More lies from you.  You know as well as I do that it wasn't Polarisman that threatened legal action, and I am pretty sure that you DID hear about it.  I won't expect you to tell the truth about it, since truth is the last thing that would interest a lying hypocrite such as yourself.
BTW, Polarisman attacks Christianity CONSTANTLY and has a much more negative opinion of them than I do.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Part Deux:

Good to know that you still visit us though. Just can't get over it huh Riky. What a sad, pathetic little man you still are. But, hope springs eternal as they say.
View Quote

No, in fact I do not visit with you. You're the one that's sticking your nose in where you're not wanted...so why don't you get back to your little joke of a website?  You can call me sad and pathetic all you want, BTW...it only makes you look like more of a fool (if that's possible).

View Quote

You mean God-believers like Torquemada?  Or Cotton Mather?  Or those God-fearing Russians who regularly went on pogroms to slaughter Jews in the Czarist era?  Or those God-fearing Poles who slaughtered Jews in WW2 quite independent of the Nazis?
BTW, I wouldn't expect a congenital moron such as yourself to know it, but Hitler wasn't an atheist...he was not a conventional Christian, but he was a believer in the supernatural.
Belloc, the fact is, most Christians would agree that you would be truly evil if you weren't such a masturbatory joke.
Maybe you should start an online club for shut-in wannabe dictators...you could sit around and swap fantasies about how you could execute your enemies and all those whom you consider sinful "come the revolution."
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Would you like to know what real teenagers think about it?? I'm 16 ...quote]

MosesAmos - when the thread turns into a pissing contest, the only thing you can do is start another thread if you want to have any kind of discussion.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well Bellows here you are caught in a bold face lie, because it Was I that posted the fact that if you did not cease your slanderous lies and other rhetoric that i would be pursuing legal action to their fullest against you and the owners of Assault web
View Quote

So "newbie" which one of you plays the role of the "man" when you and riky start feeling a little "randy".
[:P]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Maddock, I was just tryin to let everyone know what a regular teenager and friends thought about the topic. Just .02cents. nothin major
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

So "newbie" which one of you plays the role of the "man" when you and riky start feeling a little "randy".
[:P]
View Quote

Belloc, i will say this one time and one time only. And considered this your finally warning.
IF YOU WISH TO KEEP SPEWING YOU HAD BETTER GET YOURSELF A GOOD LAWYER, BECAUSE I WILL USE ALL MEANS TO SEE THAT YOU ARE JUSTLY PUNISHED FOR YOUR LOOSE TONGUE .
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPOUT OFF ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS, OR ANY OTHER GROUP THAT YOU FEEL NEEDS TO BE OPPRESSED THEN THAT IS YOUR RIGHT BUT AS FOR AIMING YOU ATTACKS AT MYSELF OR OTHER INDIVIDUALS THEN YOU ARE OPENING A WHOLE OTHER CAN OF WORMS, THERE ARE VERY STRINGENT LAWS AGAINST DEFAMATION AND SLANDER HERE IN FLORIDA, THESE  LAWS DO PERTAIN TO YOU AS WELL BECAUSE THESE ATTACKS WERE AGAINST RESIDENTS OF THIS STATE, SO CONSIDER THIS A ONE AND ONLY PUBLIC WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT ACTION WILL BE A SUBPOENA
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Belloc, i will say this one time and one time only. And considered this your finally warning.
IF YOU WISH TO KEEP SPEWING YOU HAD BETTER GET YOURSELF A GOOD LAWYER, BECAUSE I WILL USE ALL MEANS TO SEE THAT YOU ARE JUSTLY PUNISHED FOR YOUR LOOSE TONGUE .
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPOUT OFF ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS, OR ANY OTHER GROUP THAT YOU FEEL NEEDS TO BE OPPRESSED THEN THAT IS YOUR RIGHT BUT AS FOR AIMING YOU ATTACKS AT MYSELF OR OTHER INDIVIDUALS THEN YOU ARE OPENING A WHOLE OTHER CAN OF WORMS, THERE ARE VERY STRINGENT LAWS AGAINST DEFORMATION AND SLANDER HERE IN FLORIDA, THESE  LAWS DO PERTAIN TO YOU AS WELL BECAUSE THESE ATTACKS WERE AGAINST RESIDENTS OF THIS STATE, SO CONSIDER THIS A ONE AND ONLY PUBLIC WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT ACTION WILL BE A SUBPOENA
View Quote

Please son, your not that important.
And what is "deformation"?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#42]
this is getting way out of control... needs to be locked...
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#43]
OK BELLOC YOU WANT TO PLAY HARD BALL, YOU WILL BE RECIEVING A NICE LITTLE PHONE CALL AS SOON AS MY LAWYER HAS ALL OF YOUR INFO FROM GOATBOY AS HE WILL BE FORCED TO RELEASE YOUR INFO TO THE COURTS, I'M DONE PLAYING WITH YOU JUNIOR
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
OK BELLOC YOU WANT TO PLAY HARD BALL, YOU WILL BE RECIEVING A NICE LITTLE PHONE CALL AS SOON AS MY LAWYER HAS ALL OF YOUR INFO FROM GOATBOY AS HE WILL BE FORCED TO RELEASE YOUR INFO TO THE COURTS, I'M DONE PLAYING WITH YOU JUNIOR
View Quote

Whatever "junior".
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Belloc, I know you feel safe tucked away on your couch, typing at the computer while you stuff twinkies into your 400-lbs gut, but there is this little thing called The Real World.  I know you aren't very experienced with it, as you don't get out much, but someday you will have to come face to face with it.  It may be when the authorities come and tear down a wall and pull you out with a crane, or it may be when someone drops a subpoena through your mail slot and you have your trained monkey pick it up and bring it to the couch.  But the day will come, and I wish I could be there with a video camera...
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#46]
if oral sex isnt sex wtf does it have SEX in the name!!!!

by the way anyform of intercourse including Oral/anal/vaginal does make u no longer a virgin.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Posts from MosesAmos -
Would you like to know what real teenagers think about it?? I'm 16 and around here, most of the oral, anal thing is not even thought about. Of all the people I know, only a few wanted to try it, and did, and most of the few didn't care for it at all. Just a thought from a teenager about teenagers.
View Quote

Maddock, I was just tryin to let everyone know what a regular teenager and friends thought about the topic. Just .02cents. nothin major.
View Quote

We certainly appreciate what real teenagers think about anything on this Board! Glad you can be heard over all the squabbling.

Contrary to what you may think from reading posts on this Board, the entire sexual thing is is pretty much overblown IMHO. Sure it's something that can be special under the right circumstances and at the appropriate moment in someone's life, as you will no doubt discover, but it is not the 'be all, end all' of your entire existence, as some would have you think.

Keep listening and posting, I am always eager to know and understand what young adults are thinking on all the issues that we are facing.

'Cause like it or not, you will be inheriting this country from us one day. I hope you will have as much liberty and freedom as we did when we inherited it from our parents!

But that will depend a lot on what happens over the next several years.

Stay tuned!

Eric The('WiseBeyondHisEars')Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 8/5/2001 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#48]
This is definitely the most entertaining thread I've read in a long time!  Don't lock it - keep it going!!!

Oh, yeah - nobody better say anything bad about me 'cuz I've already hired Johnnie Cochran just in case....  [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top