Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/19/2005 7:37:32 AM EDT
Busy, Busy, Busy, Are The Islamic Jihadis

Well, what are the Islamic Jihadis up to today?

In Australia, they are shooting up churches, causing many to cancel Christmas programs.

In Iran, the foreign ministry pulls out the Multiculturalism card, insisting that those who criticize them for Holocaust Denial, are not being tolerant.

Yes, you read that right.

In Bali, an Imam is calling on Muslims to "murder infidels" as a "primary activity."

In the Peaceful State of Palestine, they are dancing in the streets at the news of Ariel Sharon's stroke.

In America, they are blocking the extension of the Patriot Act.

Oh, wait a minute, that's not the Islamofascists, that's the Democrats.

Sorry.

In Israel, a MUSLIM MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT has called on Israel to leave, and "take their Democracy with them."

Yes, you read that right too, a Member of the Parliament of the state of Israel has called on Israel to leave.

Didn't that guy have to take an oath before taking his job? Hmm, I guess oaths don't mean much to Islamic Jihadis.

Once again, in the Peaceful State of Palestine, Hamas is getting on the bandwagon with Iran, and threatening Israel with being wiped off the map.

In Lebanon, they're calling for Jews to be killed on national TV.

Man, I could just go on, and on, and on, but you get the picture.

Permanent Link | Posted by Pastorius at 9:42:00 PM | 4 comments

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:48:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl:

I'm no "Jihadis" and i'm not for the "patriot act" i think BF said it best "Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety deserves neither freedom or
safety." -Ben Franklin
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:50:16 AM EDT

Attack On Ahmadinejad's Security Entourage Leaves Two Dead - [via Cuanas] - The local driver and one of Ahmadinejad's bodyguards were killed, on Thursday evening, in southeast Iran near the City of Zabol after an attack against the Presidential motorcade. Another bodyguard has been seriously injured during the shoot out.

Assault Rifles, Explosives Found In France. Lack Of Opportunity Cited. - [via Thomas The Wraith] - Police say they found weapons in a garage in Clichy-sous-Bois, including several pounds of explosives, AK-47 and Famas assault rifles, revolvers, ammunition, balaclavas and bulletproof vests...They believe the weapons were used for armed robberies in France to help finance jihad, or holy war, and that some of the money was given to al-Zarqawi's group.

Taliban Execute Teacher In Front Of Pupils For Educating Girls - [via The Telegraph] - Taliban insurgents in southern Afghanistan have executed a school teacher in front of his pupils for refusing to comply with warnings to stop educating girls...Under the Taliban interpretation of Islamic Sharia law female education was banned, along with female employment.

PA Arabs Vote Overwhelmingly For Hamas Terror Group - [via Israel National News] - Hamas has won an estimated 75% of the votes in the municipal elections in Shechem (Nablus), 72% of the votes in El-Bireh (Ramallah's twin city) and took the leadership of the terror-capital of Jenin as well. In Ramallah, long the seat of power of Yassir Arafat and the ruling Fatah group, the PFLP terror group took the elections.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:54:35 AM EDT
shooting churches in australia??? but i thought strict gun control laws kept guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorists
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:56:55 AM EDT

Italian Mayor Says Request To Use Public Market Square To Hold Islamic Prayers A Provocation - [via AGI] - " I have to consider this gesture of the Islamic association of Como as the latest provocation and I have to recognise that distances are increasing and the possibility for a discussion is now further away", said the Mayor of Como Stefano Bruni after Como police headquarters confirmed that today, from 12 pm to 3pm, the Islamic Community wants to gather and pray in the public area of viale Battisti, where normally there is a street market.

Nigerian Taxi Drivers Fight Police - [via The Telegraph] - Moped taxi-drivers clashed with Islamic police in Nigeria's Kano city after authorities began enforcing a new law banning women from being passengers on the bikes.

The Al Dura Fraud Exposed - [via Justify This!] - Must see video which documents the evidence surrounding the supposed shooting of Muhamed al Durah, such as the missing footage, missing bullets, the cameraman who filmed the footage caught out lying during an interview with a bbc reporter, the boy being seen in unscreened footage covering his face and moving when he is supposedly dead and much more.

Concern Expressed For Assyrian Christians In Iraq - [via Ekklesia] - Noting that indigenous Christians amount to almost a million people, around 7 per cent of the total population, the correspondents – including British MEPs (Member of the European Parliament) Glyn Ford, Labour, and Charles Tannock, Conservative – said that they should not be overlooked in the concern to safeguard the interests of Sunni and Shia Arabs and Kurds.They pointed out that the Assyrians, who are frequently omitted from media reports, were actually the original inhabitants of Iraq.

Hizballah Clones Cellphones Of Corporation Execs - [via Jihad Watch] - A group linked to terrorist organization Hezbollah has cloned the cellphones of Rogers Communications executives, including that of CEO Ted Rogers, The Globe and Mail reported Saturday.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:57:36 AM EDT
I am fizassist's complete lack of surprise.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:59:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By A-nus:

I'm no "Jihadis" and i'm not for the "patriot act" i think BF said it best "Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety deserves neither freedom or
safety." -Ben Franklin

Yeah, accept that we really are at war this time unlike the period before Bush II when the original Patriot act was enacted. It should never be permanent and require renewal but right now it is necessary (at least most of the provisions). The necessities of war are not what Mr. Franklin was speaking of.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:00:49 AM EDT

Well, what are the Islamic Jihadis up to today?

In Australia, they are shooting up churches, causing many to cancel Christmas programs.

In Iran, the foreign ministry pulls out the Multiculturalism card, insisting that those who criticize them for Holocaust Denial, are not being tolerant.

Yes, you read that right.

In Bali, an Imam is calling on Muslims to "murder infidels" as a "primary activity."

In the Peaceful State of Palestine, they are dancing in the streets at the news of Ariel Sharon's stroke.

Sorry.

In Israel, a MUSLIM MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT has called on Israel to leave, and "take their Democracy with them."

Yes, you read that right too, a Member of the Parliament of the state of Israel has called on Israel to leave.

Didn't that guy have to take an oath before taking his job? Hmm, I guess oaths don't mean much to Islamic Jihadis.

Once again, in the Peaceful State of Palestine, Hamas is getting on the bandwagon with Iran, and threatening Israel with being wiped off the map.

In Lebanon, they're calling for Jews to be killed on national TV.

Man, I could just go on, and on, and on, but you get the picture.

Permanent Link | Posted by Pastorius at 9:42:00 PM | 4 comments

This is just the nature of the ROP.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:11:58 AM EDT

"Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety deserves neither freedom or
safety." -Ben Franklin

The tritest phrase of all time. Say the two words "patriot" and "act" together, and some brainless parrot will squak that hoary old chesnut out, I guarantee it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:14:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:

safety." -Ben Franklin

The tritest phrase of all time. Say the two words "patriot" and "act" together, and some brainless parrot will squak that hoary old chesnut out, I guarantee it.

Its not a trite phrase.

Its just that the Patriot Act takes away no ones freedom.

but it does play into the fantisies of delusional conspiricy theorists.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:37:21 AM EDT
The Democraps hate the Patriot Act, that tells me that it must be an effective counter-terrorism tool.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:42:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/19/2005 10:43:34 AM EDT by LARRYG]

safety." -Ben Franklin

Its not a trite phrase.

How true. While the Ben Franklin saying may not be trite, it is always trotted out by the clueless and they probably don't even know what it means.

For the part in red, don't bother trying to bring facts into this. Those who have never read it, don't know what's in it, and just keep repeating what the dems tell them, don't want to be bothered with having to think.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:36:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/19/2005 1:48:58 PM EDT by A-nus]
All I know is that it gives .GOV more power and it has already been abused.

Anything that gives .GOV more power is bad. Yes its that simple you apologists can say what you may but what happens when "we're" not in power any more and president finstine (oh GOD I just threw up in my mouth) want to use the pa2 to isolate domestic terrorist that have .50cal rifle "FOR YOU SAFETY" of course. I don't care what it pa2 technically says it is better that .GOV is restricted cause it is already abuses its power WAY WAY too often.

It's just my opinion
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:11:09 PM EDT

Anything that gives .GOV more power is bad. Yes its that simple you apologists can say what you may but what happens when "we're" not in power any more and president finstine (oh GOD I just threw up in my mouth) want to use the pa2 to isolate domestic terrorist that have .50cal rifle "FOR YOU SAFETY" of course. I don't care what it pa2 technically says it is better that .GOV is restricted cause it is already abuses its power WAY WAY too often.

It's just my opinion

So, you don't know what it says, but you are against it? Isn't that the liberal way of dealing with things?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:15:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:55:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LARRYG:

Originally Posted By A-nus:I don't care what it pa2 technically says it is better that .GOV is restricted cause it is already abuses its power WAY WAY too often. It's just my opinion
So, you don't know what it says, but you are against it? Isn't that the liberal way of dealing with things?

Yep. Everybody knows that the Patriot Act was put into law to chase after bad guys. So if they chase after good guys, call 'em on it! That's what elections are for. Libtards can be beaten, over and over again. So the solution to people's worries about the Patriot Act is to elect the proper management with every 2 year election cycle.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:38:59 AM EDT

It's just my opinion

I don't have an in depth knowledge of it, but what I do know of it I don't like, and in general I don't like expanding the governments powers.

You’re the one acting like a liberal, because your trying to impose your view on others, I'm entitled to my opinion regardless of yours.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:46:33 AM EDT

safety." -Ben Franklin

Its not a trite phrase.

and GW would never direct the NSA to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens without the proper checks and balances.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:51:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Makarov:

safety." -Ben Franklin

Its not a trite phrase.

and GW would never direct the NSA to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens without the proper checks and balances.

Lookup FISA and get back to me ace.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:22:41 AM EDT

It's just my opinion

I don't have an in depth knowledge of it, but what I do know of it I don't like, and in general I don't like expanding the governments powers.

You’re the one acting like a liberal, because your trying to impose your view on others, I'm entitled to my opinion regardless of yours.

Your opinion is worthless without any facts to base it on. That is how a liberal forms opinions. You can call me a liberal all you want, but you are the one basing your opinion on a feeling ala a liberal.

You don't have an "in-depth" knowledge about the subject yet you spout all that nonsense. Liberal gun grabbers also have no knowledge of guns, yet they piss and moan about them.

I am no more imposing my view on anyone than you are. At least, I know what I am talking about.

Again, you can't point to specifics, but you continue to rant.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:22:50 AM EDT
BTT...for those of you who think christians have over blown persicution complex...& by the way, the muslem world views the US & those in the WTC (remember 9/11?) as "christian"...anyone whe asserts there is no assult against christianity world wide is poorly informed (or a liberal...same thing)
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:24:38 AM EDT

safety." -Ben Franklin

Its not a trite phrase.

And he didn't. Do you believe everything the NYT times says while ignoring facts that others point out?

Yep, the NYT achieved it's goal, to stir up the ignorant.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:36:05 AM EDT

It's just my opinion

Tell us how it has affected you personally. I don't know of anyone that I personally know has ever been bothered by the Patriot Act. Maybe it is because we are not thought of as terrorists.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:55:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/20/2005 6:55:35 AM EDT by jchewie]

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

safety." -Ben Franklin

Its not a trite phrase.

Apparently he did not go before the FISA judges and actually get the required warrants? Why? In all the years FISA has been around they have denied something like 3 requests? Does the justice dpeartment not have enough evidence or is their search too broad?

Not flaming, serious questions.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:17:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By redpine:
BTT...for those of you who think christians have over blown persicution complex...& by the way, the muslem world views the US & those in the WTC (remember 9/11?) as "christian"...anyone whe asserts there is no assult against christianity world wide is poorly informed (or a liberal...same thing)

Religious people PERIOD have a persecution complex. Whether it is Christians complaining about the supposed "Culture War" here in America, Muslims complaining about "pesky" Jews and Christians, or Jews calling criticism of Israel anti-semitic, all religious people have to bitch about something.

oh wait, actually I would say every group of people has a persecution complex: Blacks, Democrats, Republicans,etc.

fearing persecution is just innate to man.

Yep. Everybody knows that the Patriot Act was put into law to chase after bad guys. So if they chase after good guys, call 'em on it! That's what elections are for. Libtards can be beaten, over and over again. So the solution to people's worries about the Patriot Act is to elect the proper management with every 2 year election cycle.

no, the solution is two fold:

1) CALL OUT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES ON IT! We, the people, are in control, not the government, we can kick out the fuckers who abuse the PATRIOT act's power

2) Make it always have a sunset provision. I am sorry guys, but the best way to make sure a law like this doesn't get abused is to put a sunset provision on it, say every 2 years. How would we feel if the AWB never had a sunset? In the same way, since the PATRIOT act could be used irresponsibly, we need to make sure that it goes up for approval after time.

I am surprised that noone has mentioned how out of the entirety of Congress, the only three people to vote against the PATRIOT act when it was first up for vote were the people that ACTUALLY READ THE DAMN THING! Noone else even had a copy to read, they voted blind on what could have been a blank sheet of paper waiting to be filled in.

If nothing else, it just shows that our representatives are incompetent, as we all know you never sign off on something you haven't read.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:06:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jchewie:

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

safety." -Ben Franklin

Its not a trite phrase.

Apparently he did not go before the FISA judges and actually get the required warrants? Why? In all the years FISA has been around they have denied something like 3 requests? Does the justice dpeartment not have enough evidence or is their search too broad?

Not flaming, serious questions.

Apparently? Based on what? What the NYT says?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:07:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PreMed_Gunner:

Originally Posted By redpine:

Religious people PERIOD have a persecution complex. Whether it is Christians complaining about the supposed "Culture War" here in America, Muslims complaining about "pesky" Jews and Christians, or Jews calling criticism of Israel anti-semitic, all religious people have to bitch about something.

oh wait, actually I would say every group of people has a persecution complex: Blacks, Democrats, Republicans,etc.

fearing persecution is just innate to man.

no, the solution is two fold:

1) CALL OUT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES ON IT! We, the people, are in control, not the government, we can kick out the fuckers who abuse the PATRIOT act's power

2) Make it always have a sunset provision. I am sorry guys, but the best way to make sure a law like this doesn't get abused is to put a sunset provision on it, say every 2 years. How would we feel if the AWB never had a sunset? In the same way, since the PATRIOT act could be used irresponsibly, we need to make sure that it goes up for approval after time.

I am surprised that noone has mentioned how out of the entirety of Congress, the only three people to vote against the PATRIOT act when it was first up for vote were the people that ACTUALLY READ THE DAMN THING! Noone else even had a copy to read, they voted blind on what could have been a blank sheet of paper waiting to be filled in.

If nothing else, it just shows that our representatives are incompetent, as we all know you never sign off on something you haven't read.

Which 3 were they and how about documenting that noone else read it.
Top Top