Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 6:10:27 AM EDT
A reliable source in south Florida reports that President George Bush has dispatched Vice Pres. Dick Cheny to Iraq where he is to stay until the end of the Gulf War.

Cheny appeared in iraq and surprised the war machine that was in-country by his presence.  An non-commissioned officer, who wished to remain nameless, said that he has been attached to the V.P.'s protective unit and that the plan is for Cheny to stay in Iraq until Bush determines that the U.S. will withdraw from the country.

Our source reports that Cheny was overheard to state: "Bush made a mess of his statement to the American people but I plan to remain here in Iraq until the axis of evil is destroyed.  You can call me a chickensh%*&t if I bug-out before the war's end".

President Bush was not available for comment on whether Cheny is a chickensh%*&t or whether he will stay in Bagdad.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:11:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck... that means shit will done over there and this country will fall apart...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:11:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like BS to me.  First a member attached to Cheny's is leaking classified info that directly endangers the person he is supposed to protect?  Come on.  Second, it doesn't matter how bad Bush messes up you will never her Cheny say "Bush made a mess and I'm going to clean it up".
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#4]
BS.

Like every other story you post from "South Florida".

Why aren't you banned yet?

Av.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:27:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Knock it off with the bullshit please
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:29:15 AM EDT
[#6]
lawdog: I personally don't think so, someone is probably pulling your leg.  Cheney is a politician not a general or someone that is really essential, his place is in the CONTUS, otherwise we will have another Johnson style micro-managing a war from the White House.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Come on guys!!!    All posts that start with "RUMOR MILL" are meant as satire... fiction... made up stuff to express my comedic creativity (whether or not I have any is up for debate); however, please... do not take this stuff seriously!!!

It is meant for entertainment-value only.  If you don't think the stuff is funny... well then... you might be an asshat.

Lawdog
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:58:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Come on guys!!!    All posts that start with "RUMOR MILL" are meant as satire... fiction... made up stuff to express my comedic creativity (whether or not I have any is up for debate); however, please... do not take this stuff seriously!!!

It is meant for entertainment-value only.  If you don't think the stuff is funny... well then... you might be an asshat.

Lawdog

You're no Neutral Observer.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Lawdog

You got a 3.8 in CJ, not satire.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#10]
You got a 3.8 in CJ, not satire.

That is correct, although I did ace Shakespeare's Comedys (as well as Tragedy's and History's); therefore, I know funny when I see it.

lawdog
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lawdog

The Onion does it better and is more funny.

He's just an annoying spammer.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#12]
[du] No exit stratgey eh?[/DU]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Considering Cheney has already left and is in Pakistan you receive a 0/10 for effort.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lawdog

No shit....  JB69 misses The Neutral Observer  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:31:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If you don't think the stuff is funny... well then... you might be an asshat.

Lawdog

Actually, if you don't think the stuff is funny you might have good taste.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:48:46 PM EDT
[#16]
That just don't go around here.. Savvy Lawdog?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top