Ronaldus Maximus-- so I could thank him

FDR-- so I could ask him WTF !

Leonardo Da Vinci
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Thomas Jefferson,
Ben Franklin
John Adams

Fill them all in on what has been done to the Constition that  they wrote and adopted.  Send them back to their time to write in a matter that these dumbasses today can understand. for example:
A well regulated militia, made up of every law abiding citizen of any race creed or sex , being neccessary for a free state, the  Right of the people to own any personal firearm of any configuration of the present or of the unknown future, shall not be infringed for any reason whatsoever, those that pose to infringe on these rights are treasonous in direct violation of this constitution.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#4]
My Father  ( passed 2 yrs. ago)

My Aunt     (Died 1 week after my dad)

My Grandma  (passed 1 month after dad & aunt)   ( her son & daughter)  

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Thomas Jefferson
John Moses Browning
George S. Patton
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:18:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I do not understand the fascination with Hitler.  Anyway, I can't imagine he be much on conversation, with all the pineapples he's had up his ass by now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I do not understand the fascination with Hitler.  Anyway, I can't imagine he be much on conversation, with all the pineapples he's had up his ass by now.

FACT: Hitler has orgasms during his speaches quite often.  I'm not so sure I'd want a dinner discussion with him.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I would choose

Hitler
Stalin
Mussolini

Say what you will about them but they are all political masterminds, and have to be a very interesting crowd. Regardless of what they actually did to their people.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Hitler

Jesus

Mohammud

Hitler cause i like WWII history and Then i would ask Jesus and mohammud how much of what they did was true and how they felt about each of their perspective religions did on Earth. Then I'd ask Hitler Which of the two he liked best. I think i already know the answer to that one............
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top