Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm going out to Vegas rally soon, so it looks like Olympic Garden and Cheetah's are the best out there?
View Quote

I heard that the 2nd floor of the Palomino is supposed to be good, but I never went there.

Stay away from Little Darlings. If things haven't changed from the last time I was there it is crap and the girls hound you until you buy them drinks or pay for a lap dance. LD used to be really good when the dancers did theme dances on stage complete with costumes, but now it is just a run of the mill nude no contact club.

I wish I had money so I could go back to sin city. How do I go about selling my soul?
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 1:43:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks alot for the tips guys!
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 5:29:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember going to Jason's and the Million Dollar Club in Windsor, Ontario.  The lexan showers were something! Free soft drinks to designated drivers (that used to be me!), made for a great night out.  

Got a chance to hang with the folks manning the border check stations.  As both of these clubs were about 3 blocks from the border,  you just can't stop laughing at the parade of nice, clean-cut kids driving in, and the carloads of drunken, vomiting, dazed kids coming out.  To their credit, as long as the driver seemed sober, the Border Patrol left them alone.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Shrike,

Confession time.  I only spent 2 nights in Angeles City.  There is a subtle difference in attitude between there and Thailand.  And I have to say if you've only been to Bangkok, that has more attitude than where I hang.  Or maybe they know me in Pattaya.

I dunno.   Your bar might still be there.  And the PIs may be cooler.  I just felt a lot more comfortable in Thailand.

Or maybe with the base closed hard times have changed Angeles.  I just don't know.  I would recommend any man with time and money to visit Pattaya for a least a few weeks before they die.  Maybe not though.  If you can never go back you might be miserable the rest of your life.  

James
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[
I heard that the 2nd floor of the Palomino is supposed to be good, but I never went there.

Definitely stay away from that craphole.went their once left right away and off to the crazyhorsetoo.Was way better.highly recomend
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]
That gotsta be Mr. Happy's, in Waterbury, CT.

[url]www.xtrememagazine.com/images/dec_99/com_ct/mrhappy.html[/url]

My first ex wife used to work there. (After the divorce) [:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#7]
If your ever in Los Angeles, you have to go to Spearmint Rhino in the City of Industry.  I can't explain it. You have to experience it to believe it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top