Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 2:02:31 PM EDT
A few weeks ago I posted a thread about a wounded soldier getting a vile christmas card wishing him to die. It was from Michelle malkins blog here;

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/2005_12.htm

(most of the way down, thankyou Josh Sparling)

The asshat that did it is braging about it on his blog here;

hxxp://www.michaelcrooktalks.com/

----------------------------------

The appropriate words would get me banned.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
So, why is it when I do a WHOIS lookup on the URL, it comes up "Domian not found" - who is this asshat and where does he live?  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a special level of hell reserved just for this pathetic asshole
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So, why is it when I do a WHOIS lookup on the URL, it comes up "Domian not found" - who is this asshat and where does he live?  

His real name is Scott Vogel. That's as much as has been found out so far. His blog says he's formerly from Syracuse NY. I'm snooping in my own feeble way.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Too bad burning his house down isn't protected under free speech.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Crook

Here's his wikipedia entry.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Its the guy from forsakethetroops.org.

Here's him on hannity and colmes video
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#7]
From the wikipedia entry;

Crook claims ties to the racist organization Stormfront. He posts under the name "silentmike". The majority of the posts either offer hosting services for "racially aware" people or are searching for companionship. Michael claims to not be a racist, but only racially aware. However the history of this organization and his weblog make many doubt this claim. He also has set up and owns the domain name for a racist website whiteprideforever.info

Searching for companionship at stormfront.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Its the guy from forsakethetroops.org.

Here's him on hannity and colmes video

Holy Shit OWNED! They wont let you hotlink it so cut n paste http://www.thepoliticalteen.com/video/seanh5.wmv

That video is great what an asshat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top